Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
What has not been updated for 6 months?
If you haven't read the posts, we released the demo version of the game on December 24, 2021 and it has around 2 hours of gameplay.
In the coming period we will release our first update.
If you need more details go to our Patreon page, our website, the initial post of this thread, discord, etc and you will find everything you want to know about the game.
Most of them are too lazy to read any previous posts, then if you add that someone sleeps badly they can even express themselves with that kind of bullshit.
Maybe he got the wrong thread too ... :LOL:

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I really liked the demo, and hope to see your vision come into fruition. It definitely feels like an ambitious title. I assume the reason why it is quite easy to hook up with Mia is the fact that this demo is simply a showcase of the title. I have several questions regarding the game.

-Do you plan to include the college life of Devlin in the future or is the setting limited to the neighbourhood?
-Any plans to enhance the intercourse sounds?
-Since this feels like an ambitious title how will the team tackle with updates? Approximately how long would a pledger wait till then ext update?

Thanks a bunch for the free demo. I'll be following this title from now on. (y)

P.S. Vaginal sex tag is missing.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I really liked the demo, and hope to see your vision come into fruition. It definitely feels like an ambitious title. I assume the reason why it is quite easy to hook up with Mia is the fact that this demo is simply a showcase of the title. I have several questions regarding the game.

-Do you plan to include the college life of Devlin in the future or is the setting limited to the neighbourhood?
-Any plans to enhance the intercourse sounds?
-Since this feels like an ambitious title how will the team tackle with updates? Approximately how long would a pledger wait till then ext update?

Thanks a bunch for the free demo. I'll be following this title from now on. (y)

P.S. Vaginal sex tag is missing.
Thank you for feedback and appreciations.

- the story is in development, this demo is only a piece of it. The first part of the game includes 5 house, a police station, a park. In the future we can go on any path, depends on the audience.
- on this release all the voices came from real actors and of course there is plenty of space to improve.
- as you already saw this is high quality game and the development takes a lot of work. However we plan to have a release once a month.

Reactions: Freki.g

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I applaud your efforts trying to bring something new to this genre.

I saw a very early build of this about the customization of house the different parts of house can be set and not sure if that got cut or still intended, but I would say dont try too much that you get bogged down in making jack of all trades game.

I realize this was a demo, but hope the true game takes the seduction route a bit more clever or slowly.

Its a simple mini game but the yoga was driving me crazy, I get too impatient and hit borders, but thats just me.

I liked the voices, but I couldn't tell if it was the writing or the voice actor but MC reminded me of a Brady kid, and just seemed to mesh wrong with what he was doing.

The step sister has cute face/voice but that outfit just looked weird to me and seemed to glitch out a few times during poses.

Overall looks like alot of potential and hope you usher in a new brand of adult games. Will be looking forward to updates.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Any plans for footjob or femdom content?

Regardless, the game looks cool, I'll probably get it on Steam when it comes out... :)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
what about compressing the game after few updates , i saw some developers doing it becoz of SEIZE of there games, so my question is any planning for compressing this game or not ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
did have incest scene with the mother ?
You will have to follow us to see where the story goes. :)
Based on this comment, is there any hope for an incest plot then? I know that the patreon laws and rules do not allow for this.
So I was wondering... will there be a possible incest patch? Any secret code to enter to unlock it?
I ask, because I love incest type stories.

Thank you

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
what about compressing the game after few updates , i saw some developers doing it becoz of SEIZE of there games, so my question is any planning for compressing this game or not ?
It depends on what game we are comparing.
If you compare with a visual novel, we will never be able to have a small size because of the elements from the game.
We mentioned it several times, it is a AAA game and to have this level of details the elements of the game takes up a lot of space.
Compare it with any big game on the market and you will se it has 70-80Gb and if you take a look to the characters they dont have our level of details.
And to answer to your question, our dev team is working constantly on performance and game size.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Based on this comment, is there any hope for an incest plot then? I know that the patreon laws and rules do not allow for this.
So I was wondering... will there be a possible incest patch? Any secret code to enter to unlock it?
I ask, because I love incest type stories.

Thank you
The MC is living in the house with his step sister and his step mom, in the demo version he reaches to his step sister.
The story in this moment is not going to a real incest, because of the reason you mentioned.
We noted your ideea and in the future if we found a workaround maybe we will implement something.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The MC is living in the house with his step sister and his step mom, in the demo version he reaches to his step sister.
The story in this moment is not going to a real incest, because of the reason you mentioned.
We noted your ideea and in the future if we found a workaround maybe we will implement something.
You do realise that Patreon also consider step relations as incest and you would fucked if they find out..

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
You do realise that Patreon also consider step relations as incest and you would fucked if they find out..
We considered all the legal aspects in order not to interfere with any policy.
You are aware that almost all the games from this platform are listed on Patreon from many years, and some of them contain very hard content as zoophilia, real incest, brutality, etc

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
We considered all the legal aspects in order not to interfere with any policy.
You are aware that almost all the games from this platform are listed on Patreon from many years, and some of them contain very hard content as zoophilia, real incest, brutality, etc
Because they are lucky to go undetected.. if Patreon does notice you would have to rewrite the script to remove all traces of them being step family.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Because they are lucky to go undetected.. if Patreon does notice you would have to rewrite the script to remove all traces of them being step family.
Today the best things to do is to put or a incest patch or a Relationship change at the start of the game.
Something like... who kind of relation do you have with her? For her who you are... I mean the classic thing where you change manually the relation with that character. In that way you fuck patreon rules. I think this is the only way to have the relation you want with the main family in game. The fast way remain the incest patch anyway.
Or a secret code that change the relationship in game.

gtuyaspam

Feb 2, 2022
I can launch on MacOS but the game takes a very long time to load. How much RAM is needed?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes