Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Am I daydreaming or do we have Angelina Jolie as a mother? :love:

Count on me too, sir!
I do love it and I hope you guys give us plenty of updates and we see the game get completed after couple of years with many numbers of updates. My compliments.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
does this work on macOS, i cant start the game for some reason
For Mac you need to follow the steps below:

How to install the MacOS version?
1) After copying the file Click Spotlight Search or ( Command (⌘) - Spacebar ), search for Terminal press Enter
2) Once Terminal shows up on the screen insert: xattr -rc /Applications/TOS.app and then press Enter
3) Open the game

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Am I daydreaming or do we have Angelina Jolie as a mother? :love:

Count on me too, sir!
I do love it and I hope you guys give us plenty of updates and we see the game get completed after couple of years with many numbers of updates. My compliments.
Incest?

rkbit29

Jan 21, 2022
For Mac you need to follow the steps below:

How to install the MacOS version?
1) After copying the file Click Spotlight Search or ( Command (⌘) - Spacebar ), search for Terminal press Enter
2) Once Terminal shows up on the screen insert: xattr -rc /Applications/TOS.app and then press Enter
3) Open the game
For newer Mac's on Monterrey and above your command didn't work, the correct command is xattr -cr /Applications/'TOS.app'

Reactions: LIFEFORCER

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I finally managed to play with it by getting myself a decent laptop. Really innovative project especially for full motion, the story acceptable and not very original at least until now and as a whole, however, for me it remains an excellent project that introduces a really interesting change. The only thing missing is the possibility of being able to save at any time in the game, if I haven't missed something and if so I think the dev can overcome this inconvenience.
Compliments.(y)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Taste Of Seduction reminds me of Seaside Mistery
This seems to me better for image quality (although I think more can be done) and gameplay.
It is still a demo, certainly improved also for the viewing angle of the camera, therefore, in my opinion, in the definition phase that if further improved (also for the story that makes it less vanilla and more conflictual) and updated with acceptable timing it will be able to achieve considerable success.

Reactions: Ron

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
We need a hero!
More than heroes, this ambitious project would deserve more financial support for innovations that require investments on equipment that would improve and speed up the realization of Full Motion (see Patreon).

It seems to me a unique project in this area.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
More than heroes, this ambitious project would deserve more financial support for innovations that require investments on equipment that would improve and speed up the realization of Full Motion (see Patreon).

It seems to me a unique project in this area.
It is a great and ambitious project that will not be easy to develop and much less to make great advances if it does not get enough support, even so, not all of us in this community can afford to pay monthly fees of "x" money, but as long as you support by letting more people know about the existence of this game you will be contributing effectively.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Do saves from 0.1 work in the 0.2?
To interact with the new missions you must restart the game from the beginning. Since the project is in its early stages and the game is story driven, we could not add the new missions in any other form. We intend to make a hybrid in the future and add sandbox elements, characters that won't have an impact or necessarily have a significant connection to the story, and then we can add those updates without having to start the game over.

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
So far im super impressed with the game. everything ran smooth on my end. Could never complete anything on the car though. Im really looking forward to seeing how this thing turns out. May be the first Patreon i sub to.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
bro at this point in my life i am afraid of becoming father....just look at these games, father disappeared, suspicious dead, or just cucked by his son

• Wow
Reactions: PandaGuts
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes