Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
please optimize settings.. this game runs hotter than Final fantasy 7 remake and God of War..
I even tried switching off motion blur and limit FPS to 120.. still runs hot
The game at the moment is optimized quite well. I have tested it on several configurations and the performance ratings are satisfactory. Of course there is still room for improvement which we will do with time.

And in my personal case I own a GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU and a Ryzen 5 3600x CPU and everything is working very well. I also tested the game on a poor performing laptop without GPU and it runs in 30 fps.

Reactions: Kingvlad

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The game at the moment is optimized quite well. I have tested it on several configurations and the performance ratings are satisfactory. Of course there is still room for improvement which we will do with time.

And in my personal case I own a GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU and a Ryzen 5 3600x CPU and everything is working very well. I also tested the game on a poor performing laptop without GPU and it runs in 30 fps.
I have a 3060Ti & a 5600x for a processor, it runs hot believe me.. i even toned down the settings.. FF7 remake.. on high settings at 120fps run cooler than this :(

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
I can't clean the pool. Is there a bug?? And i wish there is a way to save the game. Every time restarting is not easy since can't skip certain dialogues.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I can't clean the pool. Is there a bug?? And i wish there is a way to save the game. Every time restarting is not easy since can't skip certain dialogues.
First of all there is no bug in cleaning the pool, you have to move fast and clean all the rubbish in the pool, it's a minigame.

There is also in the game the option to save when you do certain missions and you're tired. When tired you have to go to Devlin's room to his bed and give there save.

Some dialogues you can skip and others you can't, because they are important.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Was interested in the update but then saw that i needed to start from the beginning. Just gonna wait until that isn't a thing. The Yoga mini game was already annoying enough. Not something i'd like to repeat lol.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Was interested in the update but then saw that i needed to start from the beginning. Just gonna wait until that isn't a thing. The Yoga mini game was already annoying enough. Not something i'd like to repeat lol.
We've added the skip option for the minigame where you do Yoga, so you can easily skip those quests.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Global Games Network
How will be the time window between updates ?
The update intervals will be one month. The next update will be released on 17 March, we have also stated this on the Patreon page.

I Have already fix the car, ordered online and I put the dad's thing in a box... the mom doesn't come home and I can't save the game... I'm Stuck
You've skipped some missions and you're not tired yet to save the game. In your dad's office you will have a mission, look closely at a painting, also you have to order the yoga kit to do this with Mia. Press the "o" key to see the missions.

Reactions: mochojuan8

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The update intervals will be one month. The next update will be released on 17 March, we have also stated this on the Patreon page.
Wow monthly updates ? this remind me to good ol' times (2016/17) where h game dev's wasn't greedy and didn't milk the shit out of supporters, glad to see you are following that classic path, hopefully it will stay that way.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
I have only one quest left - the one with car and it doesn't let me work on it because I don't have skill to do it. Is there a way to improve this skill or it's the end of this version?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
was running around confused but it seems i missed one item in office.
objective window needs to indicate that you can scroll!
then softlock because i used up stat points and could not repair car xd

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Wow monthly updates ? this remind me to good ol' times (2016/17) where h game dev's wasn't greedy and didn't milk the shit out of supporters, glad to see you are following that classic path, hopefully it will stay that way.
Our team works every day. We have employees who do just that, so our interest is to develop the game as much as possible.Thanks for the encouragement!

ends after stepsis bang? no scenes with stepmom?
You have sex scenes with your stepsister and Kaylee. Take it easy, take your time, stepmom is harder to get to. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes