Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
so, i got bored because i don't know what to do, i got stuck because this game is clueless, and i can't save because i'm not tired, 10/10.

Last edited:

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
How can i skip the time, i dont want to sleep to the next day i want skip to the evening, afternoon, night.. if is possible

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I think i'm soft locked. Did the poolboy/yoga quests and did the first "work on your website quest" but now I can't sleep or wait to work on the website again.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
pitty you are forced to follow a tutorial to end this demo iow if you assigne the statpoints incorrect you can not finish the charger quest. After i edited the save file to get the necesarry points all the quests restarted wich gave some weird results lol

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
First of all, as I mentioned in the changelog, previous saves do not work on the new version. Why? This game is a story game, being a demo, the updates come in addition as the story was written and first seen. We want to add sandbox elements in the future and then the saves may work. We'll be working on these aspects.

Also please understand again that this game is 3D, with a high AAA standard. It makes sense that it can't run on a very weak configuration or that it has 2GB game. We consider that we have maxed out on the size of a game of this type. Just think that today's 3D games are over 100GB. In the future our game will also grow to a larger size.

The Android version we can't develop at the moment. For Android we need a separate department to create the game from scratch. It's not as easy as visual novel games to export the apk version and everything works. Games of this type with high standards work differently, I'm sure people who have a clue what I'm talking about understand what I mean.

I have read all the comments and suggestions. I have noted them and we will take them into account. Thank you for your interest and support!

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
anyone have a save so I can skip to the good stuff?
I don't recommend climbing a rescue from elsewhere. Until you get to the good stuff it doesn't take very long, so pick up and try the game and connect with the story as well because amazing things will follow later on about the mystery of Devlin's father's disappearance.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Global Games Network

Game's a bit sensitive to key inputs at key moments like switching into Yoga mode.

This is after completing the yoga movements fully dressed with donger poking through pants. The yoga outlines were superimposed over the MC instead, seemingly out of sync with the camera. It led to a clothed headless donger man.

HeadlessYoga.jpg

Which led to clothed donger man getting a handy.

ClothedHandy.jpg

Harder to capture in this shot, but donger man, as he is now affectionately named, is wearing a double suit of armor, yoga outfit and street clothes.

DoubledClothing.jpg

This was cleared up by reloading the save but then Charlotte reset to her dialog about "how's the business" and never got off of that line for the rest of days. I assume the bit about starting to repair donger father's car is the last line she offers, but I've done seen and heard it all now.

Cheers. Not a bad start. Looking forward to the taming Charlotte on the hood of the Challenger. :BootyTime:

Reactions: MikeyBurger

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Realy good game but what if we used every point in other stats that we dont need x) ? Like popularity ? or stamina ? We only need finess and knowledge but im stuck x) I dont know how to get more point. Any helps ?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes