Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Rexist

Oct 31, 2020
Guys how do i tell her (charlotte) that i finished cleaning the pool ?
Ok so i think there is some bug where once we order the part, we should be able to go sleep on the bed but for some reason we can't, plz fix this

Last edited:

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
read somewhere that this dev spent like 100k on this game so far. I'm a unity developer myself and 100k is like literally unrealistic for what has been made here. Most of the game can be made with less than 1k $ worth of assets, I know this cause I own those kinds of assets. A dialog system, The city and a first person character controller can be bought from marketplace. Obviously you need to be be a developer to put all this together into a game. Sister model looks generic and can be easily bought from daz, dazstudio has a daz to unity bridge. Animations can be easily retargeted . Most gameplay animations can be bought from marketplace too. The mom model and sex animations are really good but there's no way that would cost 100k. If this dev actually spent that kind of amount then that's some serious misallocation of funds. Also looks like you guys are using HDRP and while it is a little difficult to work with it, its still not that difficult that you need a dedicated lighting artist. Also teres massive frame rate spikes and im on a 3080 , 5900x and 64gb ram cl16 , game installed on a gen4 SSD. This is quite obviously the garbage collector, again for 100k this should not be an issue . Try using incremental GC for your next build.

Last edited:

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
read somewhere that this dev spent like 100k on this game so far. I'm a unity developer myself and 100k is like literally unrealistic for what has been made here. Most of the game can be made with less than 1k $ worth of assets, I know this cause I own those kinds of assets. A dialog system, The city and a first person character controller can be bought from marketplace. Obviously you need to be be a developer to put all this together into a game. Sister model looks generic and can be easily bought from daz, dazstudio has a daz to unity bridge. Animations can be easily retargeted . Most gameplay animations can be bought from marketplace too. The mom model and sex animations are really good but there's no way that would cost 100k. If this dev actually spent that kind of amount then that's some serious misallocation of funds. Also looks like you guys are using HDRP and while it is a little difficult to work with it, its still not that difficult that you need a dedicated lighting artist. Also teres massive frame rate spikes and im on a 3080 , 5900x and 64gb ram cl16 , game installed on a gen4 SSD. This is quite obviously the garbage collector, again for 100k this should not be an issue . Try using incremental GC for your next build.

First of all you want transparency the Global Games Network team has so far spent over $80,000 in two years.

Let's start at the beginning.

The dialogue system and character control system plus many other things are done by our developer, nothing is bought, everything is custom.

If you say that the town, houses, items are on Unity Store, please kindly send us some references with them, but be exact. Indeed, we used 3D objects bought from the Unity Store, but the houses, the town, the whole environment was custom made by us, by an artist.

You make unfounded accusations, like we bought models from Daz. All the models in this game were designed from scratch. The work for such a model was a month and a bit, including clothes and hair. And here we have a 3D Charachter Artist who takes care of this department. Likewise, if you come up with accusations please post here links to the characters you claim we got from Daz.

And I almost forgot, what you saw in the game are just a small part of the characters that have long been created, just not yet released in builds yet.

Retweeted animations? The animations are custom made, by us. If you find sexual animations, please let us know, not that there are any on the market. The models have different heights and features, most animations cannot be retargeted. For this we also have an Animator who takes care of this department.

You have entered a sensitive subject, and yes, we admit it has bothered us because you make unfounded accusations that can be easily interpreted negatively by our supporters.

I repeat myself although I have written this before. We are a legally registered company with full time employees. Try to differentiate between games designed by a person passionate about game development and a big company trying to develop something legal and qualitative. Anyone who wants information about our company that can be verified on Google, please message me privately. I have done this in the past as there have been people who did not believe that this company exists and that it is registered and that we pay taxes and have employees.

You said it was a misallocation of funds. Mr. Contractor and Developer I will introduce you to our team and ask you to give us a monthly budget.

Co-Founder - 2 people ( Me and an associate of mine )
Developer - full time employee
Animator - full time employee
3D Charachter Artist - full time employee
Lighting Artist - full time employee
Story Writer - part time employee ( intervention every month )
UI Artist - part time employee ( intervention every month )
Environment Artist - part time employee ( every month )

So this is the core team of the game. I don't count more than 20 people I've worked with in the last two years for a fee on various issues. I'm not counting the people who developed the website, the marketing department and other aspects.

We are from Eastern Europe, where salaries are high in IT, but no higher than in Western Europe or America. If we came at a cost of over $80,000 in Eastern Europe, do you want me to tell you what it would be in America? Probably a mere $160,000.

Two years ago, when I started this project, I had a discussion with a developer in Ren'Py in America, who was asking me for a visual novel game for $11,000 for three months, just to set it up. I would have to come up with the story and everything.

So Mr. Contractor please estimate my monthly expenses from the above list too.

To your knowledge, how much would a full time Unity developer work for? How much would you charge per month? Also an animator, according to your knowledge, how much does he work for per month? A 3D Charachter dArtist, how much does he work per month? You want me to tell you? With money, and lots of it. And excuse me, our team is made up of competent people. They all have industry experience. As an example 3D Character Artist has over 15 years experience in the industry. Animator 10 years, developer 10 years. So you add experience to salary.

As a reference, full time Unity developer with 10 years experience you can't find in Eastern Europe under 1500$, so for your knowledge. And 1500$ is the lowest possible salary.

Our team can be found on the game website, there is a team section where we have our avatars included.

If you are so skilled and know how to develop games like Taste of Seduction for so little money, then where is your project? We want to see it! Or better yet, come join our team and develop this game for 1000$, but you do everything. Animations, characters, environment, story, UI, music and everything else. How can you claim that you can develop a game like this with 1000$?

Please for all claims and accusations against our company please be with proof and references!

Because of a person like you a negative image can be generated of a team that has been working for two years and taking some risks that few people have been able to take in this industry. It's easy to give your opinion, harder to do something or come up with something in the market.

Dear followers of our project be careful where you select your information from, who you pass it on to and filter it first. Because you can be easily manipulated by people who have achieved absolutely nothing so far.

One more thing. I haven't heard of you, I don't know who you are, but you're definitely going to revolutionize the gaming industry that we all knew by 2022. I even say patent your invention as you can develop a 3D game like ours for less than 1000$, not to say anything else but don't let someone steal it. And to think that companies like Rockstar Games, Amazon, Ubisoft and so on have thousands of employees and budgets of millions of dollars, how sad. If they all knew about you, surely GTA V would have been developed with $10,000 max.

Last edited:

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
First of all you want transparency the Global Games Network team has so far spent over $80,000 in two years.

Let's start at the beginning.

The dialogue system and character control system plus many other things are done by our developer, nothing is bought, everything is custom.

If you say that the town, houses, items are on Unity Store, please kindly send us some references with them, but be exact. Indeed, we used 3D objects bought from the Unity Store, but the houses, the town, the whole environment was custom made by us, by an artist.

You make unfounded accusations, like we bought models from Daz. All the models in this game were designed from scratch. The work for such a model was a month and a bit, including clothes and hair. And here we have a 3D Charachter Artist who takes care of this department. Likewise, if you come up with accusations please post here links to the characters you claim we got from Daz.

And I almost forgot, what you saw in the game are just a small part of the characters that have long been created, just not yet released in builds yet.

Retweeted animations? The animations are custom made, by us. If you find sexual animations, please let us know, not that there are any on the market. The models have different heights and features, most animations cannot be retargeted. For this we also have an Animator who takes care of this department.

You have entered a sensitive subject, and yes, we admit it has bothered us because you make unfounded accusations that can be easily interpreted negatively by our supporters.

I repeat myself although I have written this before. We are a legally registered company with full time employees. Try to differentiate between games designed by a person passionate about game development and a big company trying to develop something legal and qualitative. Anyone who wants information about our company that can be verified on Google, please message me privately. I have done this in the past as there have been people who did not believe that this company exists and that it is registered and that we pay taxes and have employees.

You said it was a misallocation of funds. Mr. Contractor and Developer I will introduce you to our team and ask you to give us a monthly budget.

Co-Founder - 2 people ( Me and an associate of mine )
Developer - full time employee
Animator - full time employee
3D Charachter Artist - full time employee
Lighting Artist - full time employee
Story Writer - part time employee ( intervention every month )
UI Artist - part time employee ( intervention every month )
Environment Artist - part time employee ( every month )

So this is the core team of the game. I don't count more than 20 people I've worked with in the last two years for a fee on various issues. I'm not counting the people who developed the website, the marketing department and other aspects.

We are from Eastern Europe, where salaries are high in IT, but no higher than in Western Europe or America. If we came at a cost of over $80,000 in Eastern Europe, do you want me to tell you what it would be in America? Probably a mere $160,000.

Two years ago, when I started this project, I had a discussion with a developer in Ren'Py in America, who was asking me for a visual novel game for $11,000 for three months, just to set it up. I would have to come up with the story and everything.

So Mr. Contractor please estimate my monthly expenses from the above list too.

To your knowledge, how much would a full time Unity developer work for? How much would you charge per month? Also an animator, according to your knowledge, how much does he work for per month? A 3D Charachter dArtist, how much does he work per month? You want me to tell you? With money, and lots of it. And excuse me, our team is made up of competent people. They all have industry experience. As an example 3D Character Artist has over 15 years experience in the industry. Animator 10 years, developer 10 years. So you add experience to salary.

As a reference, full time Unity developer with 10 years experience you can't find in Eastern Europe under 1500$, so for your knowledge. And 1500$ is the lowest possible salary.

Our team can be found on the game website, there is a team section where we have our avatars included.

If you are so skilled and know how to develop games like Taste of Seduction for so little money, then where is your project? We want to see it! Or better yet, come join our team and develop this game for 1000$, but you do everything. Animations, characters, environment, story, UI, music and everything else. How can you claim that you can develop a game like this with 1000$?

Please for all claims and accusations against our company please be with proof and references!

Because of a person like you a negative image can be generated of a team that has been working for two years and taking some risks that few people have been able to take in this industry. It's easy to give your opinion, harder to do something or come up with something in the market.

Dear followers of our project be careful where you select your information from, who you pass it on to and filter it first. Because you can be easily manipulated by people who have achieved absolutely nothing so far.

One more thing. I haven't heard of you, I don't know who you are, but you're definitely going to revolutionize the gaming industry that we all knew by 2022. I even say patent your invention as you can develop a 3D game like ours for less than 1000$, not to say anything else but don't let someone steal it. And to think that companies like Rockstar Games, Amazon, Ubisoft and so on have thousands of employees and budgets of millions of dollars, how sad. If they all knew about you, surely GTA V would have been developed with $10,000 max.
Ok well there's no need to be mad and I apologize if my points came across like I was trying to bash your game. If that were my intention I would have written a review and given it a bad rating. Instead its a post on a discussion form where you can interact with the developer and perhaps point out shortcomings. There are very few real time quality 3D games out there, most of it is renpy crap so I do want this game to succeed. The post was meant to point out some inefficiencies i see that could perhaps be ironed out.

I'm not sure what your position is at your studio, some of the points I will be making may not make sense to you if your are not a unity developer. please don't interpret them the wrong way. Also Every years almost every single asset on assetstore is 50% off during black friday and new year, the prices are based on this sale cause this is when I buy all my stuff.

DIALOG AND QUEST

Now for dialog and quest system I would use something like this :
This asset has was first made in 2013 and is being maintained to this date which means at this point it is basically bulletproof. It is a complete solution for quests and dialog.

for lip-sync here's an awesome asset it has out of the box daz rig support and works with both bone and blendshapes based expressions and it automatically generates lypsync using sound files you provide or even text :

This can be bought for less than a 100$ and would achieve the same result that you have in your game.

CONTROLLER

here's a nice first person controller :

HOUSES

Here's a decent house pack :

heres another one you could use :

They both have all the lighting and everything done for you And yes its a unreal asset. I use this to convert unreal environment to unity :

And yes there will be some work required to make them work perfectly but its nothing a unity dev cant do.

DAZ MODELS

I never said your models were bought from daz. I said that the sister model doesn't look unique enough and can be easily created in daz to save money that you would pay a 3D modeler. I know what 3D modelling workflow is like. There's a highpoly sculpt in z brush which is then exported to maya or blender or any other package. its then used to created a low poly game ready version. then you need to bake details from high poly to low poly using substance or blender. Here of course you have unwrapping, texturing, rigging, blend shapes etc etc. Now the point I was trying to make here was you could skip all this and use daz to create the sister model and save that money. Instead of your artist spending months on a single model he could make multiple of those using daz and you would get very similar results right, the money you save can be used to make more content for your game.

ANIMATIONS

Most animations can be retargeted using mecanim humanoid rig. Here Gonzo games make excellent animations I own their entire library they have all the loops and transitions too :

These are daz animations and can very easily be exported to unity using FBX I have l done it and it works flawlessly in unity with humanoid retargeting. I unfortunately just upgraded to win 11 and don't have daz studio installed or I would show you.

you can then use unity's animation rigging package which has been out of preview and production ready for over a year now to literally modify those sex animations at run time. Dick IK, boob giggle etc. you can even create entirely new posing at run time and in unity on the fly. You can even blend multiple animations together to make something entirely new. Again this can save you so much time and money :

As for the regular gameplay animations like sitting, standing, eating etc, you can get them from unreal marketplace. They have tons of high-quality mocap animations for like 40$ a set your animator don't need to waste time on these infact you don't even need an animator at all. any unity dev could do it. And yes these are Unreal animations. you need to export them from an unreal project. it takes like 2min max and unity's mecanim can very very easily retarget them to your rig. Here's my own project and I'm literally using unreal animations for my character movement, those animations literally have different orientations for their axis. Unreal uses DX, z-up and y-forward and im literally retargeting those animations to openGL with z-forward and y-up, they don't even exist on unity's asset store. you can search for yourself if you like. If I can retarget unreal animations in unity to auto generated daz rigs, I'm sure a profession animator you have could retarget heck of a lot more than I can :

this is the animations pack I'm using :

Your animator could spent weeks making all the sits and stands or you could just buy mocap anims from unreal marketplace and retarget them in unity in less than a day. Again saving your game some money so you have the budget to do more ambitious things.

CONCLUSION
I think the game that has been made so far can be made by two competent unity developers with some asset budget.

you want boob jiggle ? here :

you want boob/ass squashing and squeezing aka softbody simulations ? here :

or this :

want to do this on the gpu using shaders for better performance and resolution? Here :

you know what's the easiest and quickest way to manage cloths is ? culling. Here :

want liquids ? here :

Do you know how most AAA games get high quality lighting with good performance. They bake multiple lightmaps and interpolate between them

combine static meshes with this to reduce draw calls :

bake those meshes with a lightmapper :
this one even uses your rt cores if you have a rt gpu for faster baking.

interpolate between those baked lightmaps aka day-night cycle :

And you dont even need a lighting artist.

Look dont take this the wrong way. I know employees are expensive. I'm a Canadian and i know skilled labor can be expensive.
Heck i was paid like 16$ and hr for working from home during my internship for making some bs models work in the companies inhouse engine. I'm not saying the game is bad, because its not, the game is good. The models are good, animations are good. like its all excellent. What I am saying is that most of that stuff can be easily made by a good developer or two using readily available tools and assets in less than two years. you are probably making a lot of custom stuff that has already been made and available to buy instantly. What's the point in having your employees recreate stuff that already exist? Instead of making sit stand animations that can be easily bought for cheap, have you animator work on idk some exotic threesome positions, you know something that makes your game unique.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
game is nice so far, but sex scenes are not. u dont see the pussy or anyting in some of them. and u see more dick then pussy. Even on Yoga when she say u can se it from any angel, i was not abel to turn camera. but nice game

Reactions: Freki.g

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Ok well there's no need to be mad and I apologize if my points came across like I was trying to bash your game. If that were my intention I would have written a review and given it a bad rating. Instead its a post on a discussion form where you can interact with the developer and perhaps point out shortcomings. There are very few real time quality 3D games out there, most of it is renpy crap so I do want this game to succeed. The post was meant to point out some inefficiencies i see that could perhaps be ironed out.

I'm not sure what your position is at your studio, some of the points I will be making may not make sense to you if your are not a unity developer. please don't interpret them the wrong way. Also Every years almost every single asset on assetstore is 50% off during black friday and new year, the prices are based on this sale cause this is when I buy all my stuff.

DIALOG AND QUEST

Now for dialog and quest system I would use something like this :
This asset has was first made in 2013 and is being maintained to this date which means at this point it is basically bulletproof. It is a complete solution for quests and dialog.

for lip-sync here's an awesome asset it has out of the box daz rig support and works with both bone and blendshapes based expressions and it automatically generates lypsync using sound files you provide or even text :

This can be bought for less than a 100$ and would achieve the same result that you have in your game.

CONTROLLER

here's a nice first person controller :

HOUSES

They both have all the lighting and everything done for you And yes its a unreal asset. I use this to convert unreal environment to unity :

And yes there will be some work required to make them work perfectly but its nothing a unity dev cant do.

DAZ MODELS

I never said your models were bought from daz. I said that the sister model doesn't look unique enough and can be easily created in daz to save money that you would pay a 3D modeler. I know what 3D modelling workflow is like. There's a highpoly sculpt in z brush which is then exported to maya or blender or any other package. its then used to created a low poly game ready version. then you need to bake details from high poly to low poly using substance or blender. Here of course you have unwrapping, texturing, rigging, blend shapes etc etc. Now the point I was trying to make here was you could skip all this and use daz to create the sister model and save that money. Instead of your artist spending months on a single model he could make multiple of those using daz and you would get very similar results right, the money you save can be used to make more content for your game.

ANIMATIONS

Most animations can be retargeted using mecanim humanoid rig. Here Gonzo games make excellent animations I own their entire library they have all the loops and transitions too :

These are daz animations and can very easily be exported to unity using FBX I have l done it and it works flawlessly in unity with humanoid retargeting. I unfortunately just upgraded to win 11 and don't have daz studio installed or I would show you.

you can then use unity's animation rigging package which has been out of preview and production ready for over a year now to literally modify those sex animations at run time. Dick IK, boob giggle etc. you can even create entirely new posing at run time and in unity on the fly. You can even blend multiple animations together to make something entirely new. Again this can save you so much time and money :

As for the regular gameplay animations like sitting, standing, eating etc, you can get them from unreal marketplace. They have tons of high-quality mocap animations for like 40$ a set your animator don't need to waste time on these infact you don't even need an animator at all. any unity dev could do it. And yes these are Unreal animations. you need to export them from an unreal project. it takes like 2min max and unity's mecanim can very very easily retarget them to your rig. Here's my own project and I'm literally using unreal animations for my character movement, those animations literally have different orientations for their axis. Unreal uses DX, z-up and y-forward and im literally retargeting those animations to openGL with z-forward and y-up, they don't even exist on unity's asset store. you can search for yourself if you like. If I can retarget unreal animations in unity to auto generated daz rigs, I'm sure a profession animator you have could retarget heck of a lot more than I can : Mega

this is the animations pack I'm using :

Your animator could spent weeks making all the sits and stands or you could just buy mocap anims from unreal marketplace and retarget them in unity in less than a day. Again saving your game some money so you have the budget to do more ambitious things.

CONCLUSION
I think the game that has been made so far can be made by two competent unity developers with some asset budget.

you want boob jiggle ? here :

you want boob/ass squashing and squeezing aka softbody simulations ? here :

or this :

want to do this on the gpu using shaders for better performance and resolution? Here :

you know what's the easiest and quickest way to manage cloths is ? culling. Here :

want liquids ? here :

Do you know how most AAA games get high quality lighting with good performance. They bake multiple lightmaps and interpolate between them

combine static meshes with this to reduce draw calls :

bake those meshes with a lightmapper :
this one even uses your rt cores if you have a rt gpu for faster baking.

interpolate between those baked lightmaps aka day-night cycle :

And you dont even need a lighting artist.

Look dont take this the wrong way. I know employees are expensive. I'm a Canadian and i know skilled labor can be expensive.
Heck i was paid like 16$ and hr for working from home during my internship for making some bs models work in the companies inhouse engine. I'm not saying the game is bad, because its not, the game is good. The models are good, animations are good. like its all excellent. What I am saying is that most of that stuff can be easily made by a good developer or two using readily available tools and assets in less than two years. you are probably making a lot of custom stuff that has already been made and available to buy instantly. What's the point in having your employees recreate stuff that already exist? Instead of making sit stand animations that can be easily bought for cheap, have you animator work on idk some exotic threesome positions, you know something that makes your game unique.
I'm not mad, at this point I understand your intent and thank you for your interest and feedback! We are open to any kind of communication as long as the discussion is realistic and constructive.

My position in this project is co-founder and project manager. More precisely I came up with the idea of this project, I come up with the financial support and I manage absolutely everything related to this project including the marketing department. What I wanted to point out is that from a technical point of view everything you wrote I understand, even if I am not a developer and I have another position in this game. There would be more to discuss on this topic, but we'll leave it for another time. Now let's get back to our main topic.

DIALOGUE AND QUEST
- as I told you in the first answer, our developer developed these custom systems, we didn't want to buy them

CONTROLLER
- also the controller was created by us, we didn't buy it

HOUSES
- the houses as I said were created by us, they are custom. Suburb Neighborhood House Pack (Modular) we know it, we tested it, we don't like it. Especially the interiors of the houses look very outdated from another year and another scenario. The quality is poor. The second pack presents itself better, but I think what we have at the moment is much more original and over these packs.

DAZ MODELS
- I understand your opinion, since a few weeks we started working with Character Creator 3 from Reallusion and we can develop more models and faster. With this software we want to develop background NPCs, which the players don't necessarily interact with and where the highest quality is not needed. But with the main models we still want to create them from scratch for originality and quality.

ANIMATIONS
- of sex animations to be honest I didn't know they existed on the market, at least we didn't find any, we will take your advice into consideration. Of the other animations we knew too, sometimes there are problems with their integration, sometimes they do not fit the context of the game, but they can be helpful, really.

Regarding the game lights, believe me Unity HDRP is much more advanced in terms of setting the lights realistically. If you want quality in terms of game lighting, you automatically need a specialist to handle this aspect. It's not as simple as you say. Make the difference between quality and quantity!

The game needs monthly updates, we can't wait and we don't have the time to buy assets from the Unity Store on Black Friday or New Year's Eve. To be honest with you, I've never bought an assest that was on sale.

For the most part the Global Games Network team understands your feedback. Maybe in some sections of the game we overdid the custom stuff and could have saved time and money, but we always went for quality. It should be noted that not all assests are necessarily good, functional or qualitative. There are some good ones, but there are also many that are outdated, outdated or full of bugs, we tell you this from experience not hearsay.

You said that most of these things can easily be done by 2 good developers and tools and assets, I'm going to disagree with you though. You can make a game, true, but if you want quality you need more people. From the outside it looks simple, but when you actually start working on a complex project you realize that often things are beyond you and you need more people to work with. You can't do it all by yourself and you can't do it all with just a few assests. Let me give you some examples. You have a certain story, a certain perspective of the game and you can't find the assests you need, what do you do? Do you change the story because you can't find assests? That means you're using a workaround, but it doesn't necessarily mean quality.

Most likely the project you are working on in Unity is in a small stage, and you still don't realize what a project with thousands of details contains. So it seems simple, you know Unity, you know programming, you have some money for assets and that's it, you make a AAA game. Well, that's not quite the case.

Anyway, as a conclusion, you're right about the game elements that many times I've done custom and could have bought and saved time and money. It makes sense that it's not worth to rebuild existing things, but rather if we still have the resources to develop unique and exotic elements, as you said :) Definitely in the future we will focus more and more on making more and more unique custom things to make this game unique.

Thanks again for the feedback and advice!
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
game is nice so far, but sex scenes are not. u dont see the pussy or anyting in some of them. and u see more dick then pussy. Even on Yoga when she say u can se it from any angel, i was not abel to turn camera. but nice game
Right, the sex scenes are lacking in detail, but I think they will manage to do more to implement the camera functions and to improve the appearance, genital vision and orgasm scenes.
As reiterated by the project menager here, it is a team made up of different professionals and who have invested heavily financially on this ambitious project and I think they will not disappoint the expectations of the spectators, also because the financial support of the supporters is gradually increasing.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's a 3D game of course it's animated.
That is not obvious. The Twist is not animated, except in sex scenes. The guy mysteriously teleports from one point to another and no characters move at all outside of sex. That shouldn't warrant an "animated" tag for a 3D game, because the sex is a very small portion of the game mechanics.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HOUSES

The first you mention exists for Unity, as well, and looks just as good. Not sure about the second.

DAZ MODELS
- I understand your opinion, since a few weeks we started working with Character Creator 3 from Reallusion and we can develop more models and faster. With this software we want to develop background NPCs, which the players don't necessarily interact with and where the highest quality is not needed. But with the main models we still want to create them from scratch for originality and quality.

ANIMATIONS
- of sex animations to be honest I didn't know they existed on the market, at least we didn't find any, we will take your advice into consideration. Of the other animations we knew too, sometimes there are problems with their integration, sometimes they do not fit the context of the game, but they can be helpful, really.
Character creator? No genitals, and those that are available have no morphs on them. You also have more flexibility in DAZ.
I've worked a bit in CC3 and I gotta say, I don't find it very flexible in terms of looks. I'm surprised if these characters were made in CC. Esp the tits on the first woman you see on the loading screen aren't really possible to model in CC. I didn't play enough to see genitals yet but I'll notice in a second if they are the ones available for CC because they mega-suck and are static.

Re animations, to be fair, you're right - there are no sex animations in any of the platforms' markets. Prudish Americans, LOL.
But there are loads for DAZ which should be exportable directly using the bridge.
Otherwise there are free tools to convert them.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is no instruction as to how to take off your glasses. They're not in inventory. I tried every key on the keyboard.

Many of you have come further, but HOW DO YOU TAKE THE GLASSES OFF?

FYI: Someone else asked recently, nobody replied him.

EDIT: SOLUTION:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
See, you can buy a lot of stuff and slap it together in an engine. However making everything work well together is where the real pain starts.

For example your linked Animations might work well for some specific sized characters, got shorter arms? Well now they hover in air, or you spent time to fix shit. At this point you can also start making your own animations which fit your characters...

All this stuff goes on and on... I've bought enough assets from stores for my own project and i can tell you one thing, it's often better to make your own stuff rather than fixing the shit that some people ask money for.

From all the Unity/Unreal Games this one is one which delivered good quality from the start, sure there's still stuff which isn't optimal, but overall this project looks more promising than the other 95% of 3D games i've came across yet.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
The first you mention exists for Unity, as well, and looks just as good. Not sure about the second.

Character creator? No genitals, and those that are available have no morphs on them. You also have more flexibility in DAZ.
I've worked a bit in CC3 and I gotta say, I don't find it very flexible in terms of looks. I'm surprised if these characters were made in CC. Esp the tits on the first woman you see on the loading screen aren't really possible to model in CC. I didn't play enough to see genitals yet but I'll notice in a second if they are the ones available for CC because they mega-suck and are static.

Re animations, to be fair, you're right - there are no sex animations in any of the platforms' markets. Prudish Americans, LOL.
But there are loads for DAZ which should be exportable directly using the bridge.
Otherwise there are free tools to convert them.
The characters so far have not been created in CC3. Characters created in CC3 are only in the strip club, so in today's update you can find and interact with them. Obviously the quality is much lower than the characters created by our artist from scratch.

CC3 is a good software for NPCs that are in the background and do not require extremely high quality. We also have solutions for genitals. 3D Charachter our artist will create them.

Reactions: joni51 and Freki.g

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
So, every time I go to the car to install the fuel management system I get a message that my finesse and knowledge are not enough so no going forward.
Now, they are both above 40. And I am stuck...

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes