Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

NCRhomeboi

Jul 11, 2018
The game is really good but hopefully the graphics settings can be improved further like instead of only "Game Quality: High, Medium, Low". There be individual settings with sliders or maybe the same high, medium, low scale like anti-aliasing, texture quality, shadow quality, ambient occlusion, etc. I'm not very knowledgeable with this kind of stuff but I think this could be considered.

Oh and I turned off the motion blur and it's still turned on even it is off.

spinacious

Mar 18, 2021
Of course there will be a save mode function. For the moment we haven't introduced it in the teaser because it didn't make sense.

Thanks for your feedback!
Hi, do you know how can I load a game from a previous version? I've just downloaded the new version, but there's no save game..

Dec 30, 2018
0.2.1 and starting for a third time :KEK:

nope

see you when you're finished with it, I don't intend to start this game from scratch every single time

matheuscl

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone provide a save? The day 7 one provided
Here is a save game for the day 7 with sex scene, full stats, unlimited money.

place it in: C:\Users\ (your username) \AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network\Taste of Seduction Demo\TOS\
What's next thing to do on this save file? The only available mission is to go see neighbor but I don't know how, when I reach the door, I can't click to go to any other place.

When I tried to play from day one I got stuck on the mission to wait to talk to step mom, right after waking up on day 2. Any advices?

Dec 3, 2020
This game has crashed on me twice. The first time it made my PC hard lock and actually turned the monitor off, I had to hit the reset button.

The second time was when I was retrieving the glasses, and it goes into a movie player UI but nothing plays, and I couldn't exit.

Edit=The glitch with pickup up the glasses happens every time I guess... anybody got a workaround?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes