Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I don't like to play Alpha because of bugs and "in development". Whole year Alpha soon, when we can expect Beta?

Last edited:

pyzoman

May 4, 2020
to be honest, the game is really good, very well done, details are rally nice, just dont look out of the window then eveything is cool, but level design can be improved tho)) rooms are somwhat empty, especially strip club, like a bunker with chairs, add more npc sitting around cheering to the girl )))

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Thank you for your interest! I just updated this thread. Have fun!
Literally finished up the previous version yesterday, some pretty good timing if I say so! Will jump back in today.

Also

- The bug where Devlin would get up from his chair in the club and the camera wouldn't change to first person and he would stay behind has been fixed.

One of those bugs that actually gave me a laugh cause it looked goofy as hell:KEK:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
OK, is it just me, or does anyone else think that the "your father has disappeared" trope is getting terribly overused?
Incest games in general have atrocious plot to justify their fetish, for the simple reason that there is very little in the way of logic that can make the steps believable.

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
I will say that the game shows a lot of promise. However, one of the things that definitely retract it for me at times is how tedious the minigames can be, especially with the strength training.

Reactions: Piat

AsDejan

Apr 23, 2020
I cannot see nothing when I put glasses after first yoga class...only blue screen.

Last edited:

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
Game looks promising but crashes every new location I'd like to go. There need to be able of saving another way. I have to replay every day.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes