Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

ccwwdz

Dec 24, 2018
How can I play the previous saves on this latest version or what is the location of saves?

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Tried it and it's running good with 60 fps almost all the times, that being initial task until save in bed inside a house, i don't know about other locations but it will probably run ok. Was confused by some comments how it barely works or crashes with i5 and i7 is the only way to run it without hiccups, but from what i've seen this game is more dependent on GPU, so CPU is not that important as along as it's decent one.
Yeah if it seems good so far then you should be okay going forward. To be fair there's cases of people with the same setups experiencing differences in other games before like AAA games etc, So it's always worth giving it a go yourself. Definitely is GPU heavy, anyway glad you can run it smoothly, I push 45-50 fps on a 3060 but I'm running it in 4k, 1440p would easily go past 60.

How can I play the previous saves on this latest version or what is the location of saves?
Just load the game bud, if you played before and have saves already just loading them in game should be fine. If not i believe the folder is AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network

Reactions: RottenPlum

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Why are the new updates not 0.3 and 0.4 but 0.2.1 or 0.2.2 instead ?
Just a guess not actually sure here could be totally wrong. But maybe because there's a lot more bug fixes and the like going on rather than new content being added, maybe jumping to 0.3 would hint at a more fleshed out build when in reality not that much has changed at all in the latest update content wise.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So is the hair bad now? I read they altered the hair.

EDIT: I can confirm the hair looks like crap now. Oh well I guess I will wait until they fix it.

Last edited:

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I'm not sure but I'm assuming he's asking if there's anything substantially new in the latest version, Not for an actual new version to be released. Which there really isn't anything new anyway, Story wise at least, you can start the next mission and that's it, you can't progress in it. I loaded it up yesterday, having finished the previous version a few hours before it got updated and I Opened the game and closed it again because nothing new was really there I had already done everything.
I made it very clear that Smooth Criminal was unlocked, I didn't say it was complete.

You also claim that what we wrote in the changelog you didn't find. Well, I tend to disagree with you. Absolutely everything in that list has been added. We never tried to mislead our own players. I understand that expectations are high, that there is a lot of content wanted, but I've said it many times before that a lot of work doesn't necessarily show in the game. For example in this update we added the police station, sure, when you enter the game and start the new quest seems trivial, but for us it was a lot of work behind to make a police station, to put the lights, to give bake plus other technical problems. It really isn't finished. We need to add police cars, NPCs in the station and so on.

What a lot of people miss is that ever since we launched this project we promised that every month on the 17th we would come up with an update, and that's exactly what we do month after month. There are projects with tens of thousands of dollars in profits, thousands of backers, and visual novels that often don't keep their promise with updates. And we, with a 3D game month after month we come up with updates, the old-timers can confirm this.

What I can promise you is that on the 17th of May there will be a much bigger and more important update with sexual content. We are trying every month to come up with as many fixes and content as possible for a better experience.

However, as I wrote on Patreon, for now the monthly revenue is very small compared to our costs and investment in developing the game. We are currently not even close to breaking even on our monthly development costs, let alone profit. However, we are confident that slowly, slowly we will evolve and more and more supporters will gather.

A lot of people say they want voice over in the game, more content, more quality and they like the game. It's not enough to just verbally support it without sounding like I'm doing some marketing company. Of course we also want to make better and more real animations. We've had a goal on Patreon for over 4 months now to buy a special suit for the animations, but we haven't raised the money yet.

I'm speaking generally, without beating around the bush. If you really like a project and want to see it in a more advanced stage, then you should also support that project in one way or another. It's just like underground hip hop. The artists play, they give everything, but 10 people come to concerts, or when it comes to an album we prefer to pirate it or listen to it on Youtube, but we are big fans.

Finally I want to inform you that our team reads all the comments and takes into account all the feedback you bring.

Thank you very much to the many people who support us and believe in this project. Have a nice day!

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I made it very clear that Smooth Criminal was unlocked, I didn't say it was complete.

You also claim that what we wrote in the changelog you didn't find. Well, I tend to disagree with you. Absolutely everything in that list has been added. We never tried to mislead our own players. I understand that expectations are high, that there is a lot of content wanted, but I've said it many times before that a lot of work doesn't necessarily show in the game. For example in this update we added the police station, sure, when you enter the game and start the new quest seems trivial, but for us it was a lot of work behind to make a police station, to put the lights, to give bake plus other technical problems. It really isn't finished. We need to add police cars, NPCs in the station and so on.

What a lot of people miss is that ever since we launched this project we promised that every month on the 17th we would come up with an update, and that's exactly what we do month after month. There are projects with tens of thousands of dollars in profits, thousands of backers, and visual novels that often don't keep their promise with updates. And we, with a 3D game month after month we come up with updates, the old-timers can confirm this.

What I can promise you is that on the 17th of May there will be a much bigger and more important update with sexual content. We are trying every month to come up with as many fixes and content as possible for a better experience.

However, as I wrote on Patreon, for now the monthly revenue is very small compared to our costs and investment in developing the game. We are currently not even close to breaking even on our monthly development costs, let alone profit. However, we are confident that slowly, slowly we will evolve and more and more supporters will gather.

A lot of people say they want voice over in the game, more content, more quality and they like the game. It's not enough to just verbally support it without sounding like I'm doing some marketing company. Of course we also want to make better and more real animations. We've had a goal on Patreon for over 4 months now to buy a special suit for the animations, but we haven't raised the money yet.

I'm speaking generally, without beating around the bush. If you really like a project and want to see it in a more advanced stage, then you should also support that project in one way or another. It's just like underground hip hop. The artists play, they give everything, but 10 people come to concerts, or when it comes to an album we prefer to pirate it or listen to it on Youtube, but we are big fans.

Finally I want to inform you that our team reads all the comments and takes into account all the feedback you bring.

Thank you very much to the many people who support us and believe in this project. Have a nice day!

Don't get me wrong I wasn't implying you did nothing with the latest update, As I said I meant story wise. I understand and can appreciate the work under the hood that you guys are doing, which by itself, can be as important as actual story content to flesh the game out, iron out bugs, optimise for people who struggle to run the game and stuff of that nature. As for the police station I wasn't taking away from the assets and the work gone into that, It does look great, I had a little walk through the office section before heading to the server room mainly because in 3D games that's my jam, I like to explore and see the little things just again I was referring to the overall story content.

Yeah I agree with that, It is good that your consistently on track with updates no matter how big or small, it's good transparency with the fans and I do appreciate the effort it takes to actually meet deadlines that you set for yourself, as you stated people sometimes fumble on that kind of thing and tend not to set dates because they fail to meet them, but clearly your working hard and manage to deliver on said dates.

Don't get me wrong bud, I aren't criticizing your efforts to get things done with the limited capabilities you have at the moment, I for one don't really mind the lack of voice over in the updated content, I play it because it's 3D and graphically a very good looking game, plus the story so far has me interested, I wasn't trying to intentionally belittle the progress you made in the latest update, again without sounding like a broken record, I just stated story wise no real substantial content had been added and that's fine, as well as the addition of the police station plenty of bug fixing and optimization seemed to be the focus with the latest version and again, that's as important to make the game a more enjoyable experience. Patience is something a fan of this game should have given the scope of the game, fully aware and on board with that.

Don't get me wrong I aren't taking your comments personally as malice or whatever, just didn't want you thinking I was shitting over the work you have already done and to clear that up. In regards of support I fully agree, I wont deny I don't support you at the moment, mainly due to being out of work right now. I hope this does gain traction and gets the support it deserves as it could easily shape up into one of the top tier 3D games on this site.

I appreciate the conversation though, and glad to hear you scan the thread and take in peoples thoughts etc.

ccwwdz

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah if it seems good so far then you should be okay going forward. To be fair there's cases of people with the same setups experiencing differences in other games before like AAA games etc, So it's always worth giving it a go yourself. Definitely is GPU heavy, anyway glad you can run it smoothly, I push 45-50 fps on a 3060 but I'm running it in 4k, 1440p would easily go past 60.

Just load the game bud, if you played before and have saves already just loading them in game should be fine. If not i believe the folder is AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network

When I try to load the previous saves from 0.2 on 0.2.2, loading slots are empty. I check that location and yes, saves are there. I guess 0.2.2 can't load the save from 0.2 but can only load saves from 0.2.1. Thank you!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Clear and honest post.

Good luck with the game, it is vanilla but it is a different experience respect the others on this forum.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

I really appreciate your considerations, especially for the timeliness of the updates which, among other things, allows you to gain and consolidate the trust of supporters.

But, in my opinion, the support obtained so far is congruous with respect to the project, in the experimental phase (demo), presented so far and I also think, given the innovative and ambitious project, that your professionalism will be well rewarded in view of the future improvements announced.

Unfortunately, it is true that many projects run for half a decade with timing of updates that cannot be proposed and that many devs take advantage of the effortless milking herds that roam this prairie.

A game should not last more than two years with timely updates at least monthly and better still if every two weeks.

But, if you look at the threads of other games released in recent months, it seems to me the aforementioned herds are starting to disperse and I hope this new trend can be consolidated to repair the damage that has plagued the entire sector in the past.

I am convinced that you are on the right track and I hope that your attitude towards the market can revolutionize the attitude of supporters in favor of devs and projects that offer guarantees of quality and punctuality, as well as for your success personal.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
This is the big defect of game creators that they focus their game for pcS with i7 processor onwards But they forget that the vast majority have a more or less processor and would yield much more money than the amount that has an i7 processor or what I want to say is the following if the creator focacce PC weak he would have a large audience using this game I recently bought a PC about 2 months ago and I don't intend to change it anytime soon and my PC doesn't run this game smooth i play Skyrim with more than 100 mods and it doesn't crash this game doesn't even come close to Skyrim and it crashes I don't understand it
Don't let your processor prevent you from using punctuation marks. Here, I leave you a few to start with

",,,,,"

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Liked it a lot, at times the blur was a problem it seams some of the settings take a while to kick it. Would like to hear more vocal and hope in time all the females will have a voice. Am interested to see where the story is headed. Good art work and background. Noticed on day 5 the neighbors pool did not reset as dirty, so I was unable to interact with the k character. Did manage to speak with the female officer however think that is were it ends am hoping for more there. Good work global games looking forward to the next update.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I really dont know how contact Charlotte after cleaning dads office.
I cant call her(there is no contact list on phone) and I cant send her a message.

Reactions: Rimkit

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
Really need help with concacting Charlott,maybe there is a sequence when to call her? Cause this game has a bug,if you clean office and MC says "Maybe i should call her,no im just gonna wait" and the game says to contact Charlott,all she does is transfer money to MC and the game ends no contacts are listed on the phone....playing the game for the 5th time in a row ....

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes