Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Strip club is a huge step down in quality and attention to detail compared to the homes. I hope 4 boxes with textures is just a placeholder while systems get added.

Still, nice little game that has promise, so long as the tedium doesn't interfere or roadblock the fun parts.

(side note, anyone claiming this is AAA quality goes straight to the ignore list :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: theguy123456

himler

Jun 16, 2017
The Mysterious Legacy quest is bugged. The girl that's supposed to help just sort of stands next to her desk and I can't talk to her. Could be because of old saves.

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
You want a new update just 5h since the last? wow, the expectations here are getting crazier!
I'm not sure but I'm assuming he's asking if there's anything substantially new in the latest version, Not for an actual new version to be released. Which there really isn't anything new anyway, Story wise at least, you can start the next mission and that's it, you can't progress in it. I loaded it up yesterday, having finished the previous version a few hours before it got updated and I Opened the game and closed it again because nothing new was really there I had already done everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
Can anyone recommend any other games like this (same quality)? First person walking around tasks with family?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm not sure but I'm assuming he's asking if there's anything substantially new in the latest version, Not for an actual new version to be released. Which there really isn't anything new anyway, Story wise at least, you can start the next mission and that's it, you can't progress in it. I loaded it up yesterday, having finished the previous version a few hours before it got updated and I Opened the game and closed it again because nothing new was really there I had already done everything.
Yeah it was a joke. I assumed it too and thought why he don't look at changelog. I think everyone knows about it, but no...it's too hard, it seems ;)

And yes, I am waiting for more stuff and for Beta.

Reactions: RJ940

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah it was a joke. I assumed it too and thought why he don't look at changelog. I think everyone knows about it, but no...it's too hard, it seems ;)

And yes, I am waiting for more stuff and for Beta.
Ahh my bad man:FacePalm: haha yeah to be fair a lot of people don't check the changelog's, when really like you say it's the best place to be looking.

Yeah same I was a little disappointed that the police station was added but with such little content, Ah well patience I suppose, it has real potential.

Reactions: fortuna95

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Are any of the images at the OP present in game currently? I've played for a while and I don't see them..

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Going by some comments here this game is pretty demanding even above some AAA games, unless it's badly optimized which probably is, i don't see a reason for high system requirements. Should i even bother trying it with old gen I5 CPU? I doubt i would have issue with GPU but i've read min requirement is I7.

Jan 18, 2020
Passando por alguns comentários aqui, este jogo é bastante exigente, mesmo acima de alguns jogos AAA, a menos que esteja mal otimizado, o que provavelmente é, não vejo motivo para altos requisitos de sistema. Devo me preocupar em tentar com o antigo CPU I5 de geração? Duvido que eu tenha problemas com a GPU, mas li que o requisito mínimo é I7.
[/CITAR]
Esse é o grande defeito dos criadores de jogos que eles focam seu jogo para pcS com processador i7 em diante Mas eles esquecem que a grande maioria tem um processador mais ou menos e renderia muito mais dinheiro do que a quantidade que tem um processador i7 ou o que eu quero dizer é o seguinte se o criador focacce PC fraco ele teria uma grande audiência usando este jogo Comprei recentemente um PC a cerca de 2 meses e não pretendo trocá-lo tão cedo e meu PC não roda esse jogo sem problemas eu jogo Skyrim com mais de 100 mods e não trava esse jogo nem chega perto de Skyrim e trava eu não entendo

Jan 18, 2020
This is the big defect of game creators that they focus their game for pcS with i7 processor onwards But they forget that the vast majority have a more or less processor and would yield much more money than the amount that has an i7 processor or what I want to say is the following if the creator focacce PC weak he would have a large audience using this game I recently bought a PC about 2 months ago and I don't intend to change it anytime soon and my PC doesn't run this game smooth i play Skyrim with more than 100 mods and it doesn't crash this game doesn't even come close to Skyrim and it crashes I don't understand it

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Going by some comments here this game is pretty demanding even above some AAA games, unless it's badly optimized which probably is, i don't see a reason for high system requirements. Should i even bother trying it with old gen I5 CPU? I doubt i would have issue with GPU but i've read min requirement is I7.
I mean some I5's are certainly still capable of playing things, If your GPU isn't going to be a problem you could always just wing it and try it? It's only just under 3GB download so its not really that big you could have it installed and be testing in 30 minutes.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
This is the big defect of game creators that they focus their game for pcS with i7 processor onwards But they forget that the vast majority have a more or less processor and would yield much more money than the amount that has an i7 processor or what I want to say is the following if the creator focacce PC weak he would have a large audience using this game I recently bought a PC about 2 months ago and I don't intend to change it anytime soon and my PC doesn't run this game smooth i play Skyrim with more than 100 mods and it doesn't crash this game doesn't even come close to Skyrim and it crashes I don't understand it
It's all about optimization, Bethesda is an enormous company with ridiculous resources so they had the opportunity to really optimize there game, Plus comparing a really old game on an old engine at this point, from a AAA developer, to a newer one who's made by random dudes without a spec of Bethesda's resources isn't really fair IMO. They cant cater for everyone, all they can do is attempt to optimise to make the experience better for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I mean some I5's are certainly still capable of playing things, If your GPU isn't going to be a problem you could always just wing it and try it? It's only just under 3GB download so its not really that big you could have it installed and be testing in 30 minutes.
Tried it and it's running good with 60 fps almost all the times, that being initial task until save in bed inside a house, i don't know about other locations but it will probably run ok. Was confused by some comments how it barely works or crashes with i5 and i7 is the only way to run it without hiccups, but from what i've seen this game is more dependent on GPU, so CPU is not that important as along as it's decent one.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes