Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
the glasses recording is it blank or bugged? Also blackjack, i bust in the first game, double down in 20 just to check and couldn't play anymore

sengyang

Dec 22, 2017
There's a bug after fixing the car the very first time on Day 0, there's no event after ordering the first car part.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
There's a bug after fixing the car the very first time on Day 0, there's no event after ordering the first car part.
you have to open the safe, key 1980 no idea why this was so hidden or I missed when it was even mentioned

Mar 18, 2018
I know this is free and all, but apart from the pre-rendered cutscenes. These models are fucking ugly and I don't care about them literally the only character i'm interested in (Charlotte) has no content. I think i'm going to watch this until Charlotte content comes out.

Last edited:

rkbit29

Jan 21, 2022
Previous build was working, now i get a unity crash after clicking start game, any fixes?

Jan 18, 2020
I found this game by chance At first I liked it the big problem is that you guys focused on i7 processors or above I have a PC more or less with an i5 processor a GeForce 730 video card and even then the game crashes a little due to the processor but what you don't know is that if you made a game that ran for a weak PC, it would give a lot more people the opportunity to be using your game. uses a weak PC This is my point of view but the game is excellent I really liked it I intend to help here on patreon but I'm not sure if it will be worth it or not I hope that Google Translate translates it into your language correctly Thank you very much

tom95zone

Mar 29, 2022
So far so good, the demo is great.
The characters' lines have consistency, the situations are somewhat real. And is 3D, that guys know their job, probably come from IT domain.
I hope the game will be finished, and if the they launch on Steam i will but it.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes