Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I have motion blur turned off but my screen still turns into a smeared mess when I look around. What gives?

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 11.02.14 AM.jpg

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
It's impossible to play it because my laptop stops and receiving problem report. Any idea to resolve?
Thnks

donotouch

Jan 27, 2020
A lot need to be improved in case of optimization, my 3090 was like 90% usage.
Also there is a bug when u open sms from stepmom few times and everytime get money, another one is with lock fps (I couldn't set anything other than unlimited).

slepoi22

Nov 17, 2019
hi all, i have problems with clean office 0/6 , can someone give me save or help to solve this problem???

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
If old save never work maybe you could include one that work of ur own, or a option to continue from last update.
Just a random idea.
Now you just need to play one day to unlock it says in changelog but if any other content is farther into the story it could be a turn off for some people
P.S. i want to see some Angelina Jolie content ahaha

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
So, every time I go to the car to install the fuel management system I get a message that my finesse and knowledge are not enough so no going forward.
Now, they are both above 40. And I am stuck...
To install fuel management you need knowledge 25 and finesse 30. Normally you should have enough points to be able to do this mission. Remember, to distribute stats points you need to open your phone and go to stats and press plus where you want to add points. You even have a reset button.

strange, on another site this same game has an incest tag, not here...
It matters what tags there are here, because we are the developers, not what other sites post. There are no incest elements in Taste of Seduction, instead you have a mother and a step-sister.

Is the pool cleaning game still nearly impossible for non-mouse warriors?
In the pool minigame, the difficulty has been changed since two months ago when we launched the game, and many people have complained about this problem. At the moment, this task is extremely simple, and we're not just talking from a technical point of view, but also from a practical and tested point of view. It takes me 5 seconds to do the first cleanup task. I really don't understand how something can be so simple, difficult in other people's view. We don't want to bore you with these mini-games, that's really not the point. They're just story elements that we want to make as simple as possible, so as not to make players nervous.

We recently got a review on F95 about minigames. That person wondered why we focus on frustrating minigames that waste time. Which seems a bit of a stretch to me. We have an extremely simple pool minigame and a yoga minigame with a jump option, but out of a few hours of play there aren't very many minigames. However, our team will take your feedback into consideration.

Are you able to have sex with mother or not yet?
Not yet. On 17 April we will release the next update in which we continue with the story of the game. In this update we wanted to add a sandbox element (strip club). Obviously it's going to be harder to reach your stepmother, so I suggest patience.

I have motion blur turned off but my screen still turns into a smeared mess when I look around. What gives?

View attachment 1721736
We will report this issue to our progammer. Normally if motion blur has been disabled you should not see this effect. We have noted and will fix this problem. Thanks for reporting!

still demo?
Yes, still a demo, but if we're talking about the content of the game, I think we have decent content, plus we come with updates every month. However, our team wants to add a lot of content, so we're keeping it with the demo label for now.

It's impossible to play it because my laptop stops and receiving problem report. Any idea to resolve?
Thnks
Can you give us more details about the message you receive? But most likely your laptop's performance is poor and cannot run this game.

Imagine to build this game and frustrate the shit out of players for collecting useless object in the pool...
I also read your review. I provided a response above regarding minigames. We will take your feedback into account. Thank you!

shame. still, game look very interesting! good luck
Shame? For not developing this game for Linux? Do you have any idea how many users there are on Linux? Very few, unfortunately :)

For us, Linux gamers are important, but at the moment it's not a priority and to be honest, how many companies that develop million dollar games, develop them for Linux? I know you will say that we are not a company developing a million dollar game, but I will answer that in marketing there are trends and analysis. Thanks for your opinion!

Note to self, don't play until full release. Save reset is going to be a thing for a while.
We have also noted this in the changelog category.

* Previous saves will not be valid in this version of the game. To be able to interact with the strip club you must start the game from the beginning and pass the first day to unlock the club on the map. As we have said in the past unfortunately at this time we can not keep saves from one update to another. There are script changes and parameters that do not allow at this time to run old saves. Bugs and conflicts may occur. We are working on this and certainly when the game is in a more advanced stage we will make the saves work from one update to another. We have solutions to this problem, it's just a matter of time.

Am i dumb or is there no .exe file? how do I play this
There is the .exe file

Look carefully, you may have downloaded the macOS vers

A lot need to be improved in case of optimization, my 3090 was like 90% usage.
Also there is a bug when u open sms from stepmom few times and everytime get money, another one is with lock fps (I couldn't set anything other than unlimited).
With each update we came up with performance improvements. We have discussed this topic in the past. However it is a 3D game with a high standard, it is clear that to run this game you need a more than decent configuration.

But me and the progamator own 2070 Super with AMD Ryzen 3600 and AMD Ryzen 3600X as processor and the game runs more than decent. Me with the 2070 Super and 3600X on 2k I get between 80 and 100 FPS consistently.

There is definitely room for improvement and we will come from update to update with performance fixes, but the game can still run decently at this point.

The SMS issue we fixed in this update. I tried to reproduce this bug right now and it doesn't work for me, I can't trigger it. It's strange that it occurs on you. We will pass it on to the progammer. Thanks for reporting!

To be able to lock the FPS you need to have V-Sync off.

hi all, i have problems with clean office 0/6 , can someone give me save or help to solve this problem???
From the attached screenshot you are missing the hourglass you find on your desk.
are there any sex scenes in the new update ?
Yes, in this update you can go to the strip club and go to 3 dancers (of your choice) and pay them to give you a dance and a handjob.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow this game is amazing but i got a bug i put the exp in the cel stats part but i cant fix the car.
are you planning add another super sexy milf?

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
wow this game is amazing but i got a bug i put the exp in the cel stats part but i cant fix the car.
are you planning add another super sexy milf?
Are you sure you put knowledge 25 and finesse 30? If you put the stat points correctly there should be no problem with the car repair.

Yes, definitely! We'll add more milfs, not just one.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes