Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Performance is atrocious. I have a GTX1060 and keep in mind I am currently playing Cyberpunk 2077 on high with mostly 60 fps (for reference).
Just being in the house (start): ~25 fps when walking around. 16fps during breakfast dialogue. 35-40fps maximum when standing and facing directly a wall. Terrible frames, terrible screen tearing. Even tested on low quality (looks like SIMS1, lmao) and didn't notice any fps increase. Absolutely garbage optimization.

Version v0.2 Settings: 1920x1080 borderless, vsync off, medium Q, motion blur off. System utilization: CPU40% RAM50% GPU100%. GPU cool at 60C.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Realy good game but what if we used every point in other stats that we dont need x) ? Like popularity ? or stamina ? We only need finess and knowledge but im stuck x) I dont know how to get more point. Any helps ?
No way to fix that right now, maybe next update we'll get more statpoints for that.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Performance is atrocious. I have a GTX1060 and keep in mind I am currently playing Cyberpunk 2077 on high with mostly 60 fps (for reference).
Just being in the house (start): ~25 fps when walking around. 16fps during breakfast dialogue. 35-40fps maximum when standing and facing directly a wall. Terrible frames, terrible screen tearing. Even tested on low quality (looks like SIMS1, lmao) and didn't notice any fps increase. Absolutely garbage optimization.

Version v0.2 Settings: 1920x1080 borderless, vsync off, medium Q, motion blur off. System utilization: CPU40% RAM50% GPU100%. GPU cool at 60C.
What CPU? I use Ryzen 5800X, DDR4 3600 14-14-14-14-28 timings, 980Ti at 1080P, all settings maxed for 50-70fps. Using slow storage device?

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stuck. Can't continue the game after the yoga handjob. I think it's because i haven't touched the car. Ionly figured it out that you need to divvy up the points to your stats after the scene. Which make the parts came late and wont let me continue because i haven't completed that objectives.

Any help? Is there a way to skip the day? I've overwrite the previous day save so i cant rollback

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I'm stuck. Can't continue the game after the yoga handjob. I think it's because i haven't touched the car. Ionly figured it out that you need to divvy up the points to your stats after the scene. Which make the parts came late and wont let me continue because i haven't completed that objectives.

Any help? Is there a way to skip the day? I've overwrite the previous day save so i cant rollback
After Mia's blowjob at Yoga, you wake up in your room. From there go to the backyard and you'll find Mia on the deckchair, further on you're on your own.

Reactions: GetJaCkD

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
After Mia's blowjob at Yoga, you wake up in your room. From there go to the backyard and you'll find Mia on the deckchair, further on you're on your own.
oooohhhh okay. i must've missed to check the backyard. Great game btw. i can tell that there's a lot of love put into it.

rizdan

Feb 25, 2018
I've checked. No mia there. And to clarify, i'm stuck after the handjob. Not blowjob
I also have nothing after handjob, but unlike you, I have completely repaired the car. As you can see, there is also a mistake. It is at the moment after handjob occurs.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes