Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I'll wait until the Charlotte sex scenes to download this game, looks good but the intro pictures of Charlotte are too tempting and most devs milk their main draw so I'll see how this dev handles that. I am not a fan of long drawn out teases or 100 side characters so I think I'll check in when the changelog mentions Charlotte.

Good stuff so far.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I have some suggestions. Can you please make it so that we can skip a day without having to go through all the available objectives. For example I want to be able to ignore Mia early on because the sex with her is very rushed. And the second suggestion which is kinda related to the first is to not make the sex scenes so rushed like Mia's is at the moment.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
I have some suggestions. Can you please make it so that we can skip a day without having to go through all the available objectives. For example I want to be able to ignore Mia early on because the sex with her is very rushed. And the second suggestion which is kinda related to the first is to not make the sex scenes so rushed like Mia's is at the moment.
Sex scenes with some characters will be quicker and with others you may find it hard to get to that point. As you progress through the story, new characters and new challenges will appear. For example the first sex scene with Mia is not very kinky, but as time goes on you may see sex toys, butt slapping, spit and many other things that you don't normally do for the first time in a sex game with a virgin.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Sex scenes with some characters will be quicker and with others you may find it hard to get to that point. As you progress through the story, new characters and new challenges will appear. For example the first sex scene with Mia is not very kinky, but as time goes on you may see sex toys, butt slapping, spit and many other things that you don't normally do for the first time in a sex game with a virgin.
Cool! It would be nice to be able to skip days tho.

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
As I predicted, the main draw gets put on the sideline and characters we have no interest in get all the attention instead.

Your main draw is a milf, so add more milfs if you are gonna drag this out.

Reactions: harsha_26

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Is there any name change option?

damn mini games

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
any compression going on for this game? my internet is having a heart attack right now just by looking at 2 and a half gb for 2 demos lol

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Very good game Dev!
Maybe you can add left mouse click to open doors/objects?

Way to go! (y)

edit: no voice at neighbours, right?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes