Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
also in the last scene i would suggest to hide the button for sex until you come to the point where you can start it, because it kinda feels like a spoiler to know where the scene is going to ;)

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Can't do anything when i start the story, just a blackscreen with the dialogue box and the voice from the mc....
You're the first person to bring this to our attention, we will make some research
Same problem here, but I don't use a gpu anymore, it got fucked and prices are too fucked up to buy a decent one. Global Games Network is there any way to fix it and can you extract the CGs to see what the game's all about ?? 3.5gb for an alpha demo is something that some players wouldn't wanna bother with, unless this demo has a decent amount of content... no offense.

Ali1998x

Feb 2, 2021
Great game Thank you for your hard work one of the best games and i hope you will not do updates more than 2 months and there is also some drop frame when you go upstaris and when you go down i have 3060ti and had very bad drop frame and everything else is great thanks again

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
also noted some framedrop when turning around (probably models loading in)

Also as someone already pointed out, the voice of the MC is a bit "annoying" and not good for immersion.

My suggestion is to put it on a separate audio channel which can be controlled in the audio settings (so people can toggle it on/off as they wish)

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
Hello!

We're back with a small repair.

- Changed the difficulty of the pool quest. It is now much easier.
- Changed the time to load the arousal in the sex scenes. It is twice as fast.

This is a small fix following feedback received. We will be making updates more and more often to improve the experience.

Have fun!

Reactions: DanThaMan

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
What about high RAM usage, game crashes and stuttering? When I switch the settings from medium to high / high to medium, ram usage is almost 10GB, also the fps lock option is not saved after restarting the game. May I suggest splitting the game's resources into smaller parts or changing the engine to unreal, unity is meh.
We will improve optimisation.

I tested it and the FPS lock does not remain saved after restarting the game. I also noted this problem.

The game has a few FPS crashes at the beginning of the game until all the textures load. We are working on this problem. Depends on the specs though. The better the system is, the smaller these drops at the beginning.

On the Unreal engine, things are not so simple to make this move. We will move forward on Unity and try to bring the most modern optimizations in terms of gaming and the Unity platform.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
Hi
I am getting a black screen with a white dot after choosing "Start" or "Load'
What the hell?
There is also a frame rate on the upper right side of screen.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes