Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, day 3, after done all objectives only have to wait on Lydia's call. Seems I'm stuck and cannot proceed. Am I missing something?

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
check your messagas on the phone. currently I am at the point with the unfinished quests same day delivery, the beast, mysterious legacy, and D hub. All say after mission statement: Not available in this release.

Dec 7, 2019
Does the author intend to add pregnancy or interior views in future updates? It's so polished, you know, you like a game and you want that game to be perfect.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Does the developer have a discord channel? Since everyone here has been asking about an update. I figure why not go to the sources, if we can. Its been a while and I would have to go back through and look into this forum to find any info regarding it. I do like this game and as one that supports the project. Now first I must say I am not affiliated with the dev or their team just a simple gamer that enjoys the artwork, story line and laughter.
Thus if you like this style of game play and would like to see more please be kind and help them provide you with a complete game by supporting them, is some way.

Next to Developer there is links for a - - and . In closing if anyone does make contact using one of those methods please be kind and don't harass them, please. Questions I conclude would be welcome, along with sharing some ideas of how to improve or make the game more enjoyable, but remember as a member here and of discord you actions do reflect on us all. So please be kind and understanding of their time from and real life matters. It's their story, their idea please let them tell it in their own way. Well that is all thanks for reading.
Hope to hear about an update soon.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Hello seducers and Happy New Year, with apologies for being late!

We're back with new information about the release of Taste of Seduction on Steam.

First of all we apologize for the delay, we know we first said that the game would be released in December on Steam, but we didn't estimate very well when we would be able to complete the tasks.

At the moment we still have to integrate the voice over, 50% is completed. We also have a few more sex animations to integrate and we are mostly ready for the official launch.

We've just had a discussion with the developer this evening and if there are no more problems in February we will upload it to Steam. Here we need to make some small clarifications. We will upload it on Steam in February but we don't know how long it will take to get the game verified and accepted on the store.

We will announce on Patreon and Discord when we have posted the game on Steam, and after that we will not keep our team as long as the integration process will take. However, as soon as it is accepted and published on Steam we will make the official announcement.

We have read the messages on Discord, we are aware that we are late with the release but you have to keep in mind that we are an indie company and yet we have always kept our promises with small delays. There are million dollar companies and hundreds of employees in the game market that have problems with the release date, so don't panic it's normal in this industry.

Also being the Holidays that's why I'm late with the official announcements on Patreon and Discord. We respect very much our patreoni and people who are interested in this game and we will always keep you informed about the evolution of this project.

We still need your support on Patreon to continue the development of this game. After we publish the game on Steam, development and updates will continue, so we need your support as you have done so far. The Taste of Seduction game is still in its infancy and has a lot more to show. So, remember, even if the game will be released on Steam the development of Taste of Seduction will continue and it will get the best updates, but it matters a lot to be successful and to continue to benefit from your support and interest.

Thank you very much for your support, and patience! Have a wonderful day!

Global Games Network Team
The game looks pretty fine as it's real 3D game. But repetitive stuff with no worth stuff, could be fine at first, as an engine test, but not for actual gameplay/reward after some updates. Anyone'd expect more than that, not just clumsy sister side story, when she is not hot enough, and mom/angelina is the big hook all around. But, if she is not developed properly, if u delay it too much and keep adding more boring stuff, when u could be Kings with a real 3D lewd game, it will be a fresh try, but a fail. Just mho.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding the next version or update? Thanks. yes read the part about TOS on steam however just wondering if GGN will be updating on the site again. Like the game and would enjoy seeing the next update with some good content and action in it. Thanks for reading all.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Honestly, this project has been embarrassing for the developers. Over promising and then begging for more funding, and also can't forget the crazy amount of delays there's been. They've been saying there will be a steam release for about two months now. And how they keep marketing the MILF character when there has been no content for her to speak of since the first release.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
The game does show as upcoming on Steam, and the video intro seems to show content that we haven't seen thus far, although the still shots don't. Obviously the verification process isn't what they thought it was and they have underdelivered again. They're not lying, but the whole what and when thing seems to be a concept beyond their current grasp. Too much smoke blowing and not enough timely updates with facts.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I literally just saw it was removed from my steam wishlist so checked the steam banned list and there it was. Any news as of yet why it was removed?? Just wondering if this is another AVN that was vetted by Mary as she's been on a roll lately.

Reactions: SoulOneX
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes