Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Only sex with grandmother (same animation as sister), so about 5 month in development from last version, and no story progress ?. Sorry, but I realy disappointed, it not looks that they are serious. They just making money for nothink...
And what can you expect! when they already made a "company" and invest $100k, always whining about how to recover the money and stuff!

Reactions: SoulOneX

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
And what can you expect! when they already made a "company" and invest $100k, always whining about how to recover the money and stuff!
I agree for stem publish 100$ What else? Oh Yes characters, animation, eviroment etc. If your hands aut of ass you can buy all stuff online. For this early accsess max 1000$. Engine license cost % from sales. As developers says "Global Games Network is aiming to recast the adult games industry by creating AAA games". To me this is a cheap Indi, definitely not a AAA studio. I don't understand where the 100k was spent...If they was at all :D Copy paste, and clear
terrain...
1685286495543.png 1685286278947.png

Last edited:

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
correct me if I am wrong.

This version do not support previous SAVE files?
Try copy saves from Taste of Seduction Demo to C:\Users\Painfoler\AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network\Taste of Seduction. I replay all game so realy don't know support or not :)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Try copy saves from Taste of Seduction Demo to C:\Users\Painfoler\AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network\Taste of Seduction. I replay all game so realy don't know support or not :)
I tried, same using other save files from this forum thread.. and nothing work.

It is not the first time that happen, but due the slowness of the game I do not want to dedicate time again to repeat same boring actions.

But thanks for helping

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Pledged on Patreon for this new build and I'm already softlocked. On Day 3, after messaging the officer and going to her house, when I knock on the door, dialogue for a different character shows, normally the character I talked to right before knocking on the door. For example, one time the dialogue said Charlotte, the next time it was Kaylee, and lastly it was Mia. Any work around on this? I'm mainly trying to get tired enough so I can skip to the next day.
If anyone has the same issue and knows a workaround, lmk. I messaged the discord yesterday in bugs reporting and its been crickets in there. Looks like they haven't responded to that channel in about a year.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I played this demo months ago (0.2.5), and I had stopped playing for a while after the yoga sessions were completed.
Now that I am back in the game, I need to finish "The Mysterious Legacy", but I need approximately $400 to proceed with Lydia.
I can't remember how to make money in the game, and I don't immediately see anything to help me there. Can someone advise me?

EDIT:
I think the web hosting thing on the computer is the money source, but without time passing, I can't accumulate any more income.
I can't pass time by sleeping, says "I'm not tired yet". And no more missions to work on.
So I'm stuck.

maybe I'll download v0.3.0 and start over. Maybe.

EDIT 2:
Never mind... I played blackjack on the phone and won enough (barely) to cover what Lydia wants.

Last edited:

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Copying the save files from the Demo folder to the normal folder didn't work. So, I can say old saves are not supported.

Also, characters are not visible, last time I updated the graphic card drivers but now it is not an option because it has been updated already.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I feel like all the ambitious Unity/UE games that started popping out some 6+ months ago have stalled big-time.

alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
Ok i tryed this 0.3.0, and found that not much changes ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think I look at release version...Maybe in 2025 or 2030..... :rolleyes:
In the update it mentiones that " Charlotte sex scene was added" HOW?

We didn't even have a kiss or blowjob so far right?

Is there really a sex scene now?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
same crap over and over

assuming that saves files are stored:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network

Is anyone has the save file that is compatible with v0.3.0?

Clearly none of us wants to go through again this yoga lesson non-sense etc...

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes