Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
I literally just saw it was removed from my steam wishlist so checked the steam banned list and there it was. Any news as of yet why it was removed?? Just wondering if this is another AVN that was vetted by Mary as she's been on a roll lately.
Who is Mary?

Mar 29, 2021
There are some important news on Patreon about the Steam ban of the game:

Maybe finally someone will legally proceed against their untransparent, unclear, inconsistent and unfair review system and, hopefully, have some result in that matter and get them to be at least a bit professional on that kind of things!

Reactions: SoulOneX
Jan 18, 2020
My native language is not English I am using Google Translator but probably the game has not been approved at Steam because the sister of MC has a childish appearance or her appearance is a child and this goes against the rules and laws of some Countries and for this reason I believe that Steam did not approve the game since the developer should put in the sister of MC but adult appearance and not masquerar that she is adult but a child in the game because if you played this game was probably analyzing The girl looks 12 to 16 this is not acceptable why the game was rejected and just making it clear I don't care about my writing if anyone wants to complain about my writing fuck

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Well, it wasn't Mary like I originally thought it was, but still the same type of bullshit that always happens. I've played the game and honestly nobody looks like they are underage to me, however steam does have a burr up their butts with "high school" settings even though in my country most are 18 when they graduate high school. HOWEVER, steam sees high school more as 13-17 year olds for some stupid reason and that will ultimately lead to an insta-ban. If you use university, college, academy, literally any other words but high school and you're golden.
The thing that always gets me fuming however, is devs such as this have their games reviewed, and suggestions are made for whatever reason, dev does everything to comply, then a supervisor such as this butts their fucking head where it don't belong and BAM, all correspondence dies and you get the "We're sorry, but due to (fill in whatever stupid reason they come up with), and now your game is toast and we won't talk to you anymore cause we don't have to, cause we're better than you.
It's funny though how steam is so against the possibility of a "possible" character looking or acting underage cause that's illegal and could get them in trouble, but then so isn't incest also "illegal" in most countries, but this is okay. Or killing and raping whoever you want in a game (also illegal) but that's all okay. Talk about one hell of a double standard. Hell if you took every game on steam right now, and pushed the fact that you can't have a game which has anything that could possibly be illegal in some country on the platform, honestly 90% of the games on steam would need to be removed.
Can't wait until some dev or hopefully multiple devs, sue the shit out of steam, or better yet, go after the individual reviewers with obvious vendetta's against indie devs and AVN's in particular. It's past time that game platforms such as this learn finally that they exist due to gamers such as us, and only because of us.
Sorry about the long rant, but as a gamer who loves these games and buys most of them on steam when released there, this practice needs to finally stop, and these indie developers need their chance to shine.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The game wasn't that good anyways and to be honest the game would have been shovelware. So, what does it matter if it wasn't on Steam. It looked like they were selling off an EA(Early Access, like really early access) game than an actual game.

Reactions: Piat
Mar 29, 2021
The game wasn't that good anyways and to be honest the game would have been shovelware. So, what does it matter if it wasn't on Steam. It looked like they were selling off an EA(Early Access, like really early access) game than an actual game.
Well, to me is not about this game in particular, not only, because is something happened to other developers too. Steam's reviewers unprofessional, unclear and contradictory behavior banned many games without leaving them any chance to fix the problems.

In this case, as in others, the ban came out of nowhere, from another person, after several conversations with the first reviewer, while in other cases it was not even given the opportunity to clarify at all. The impossibility of dialogue, the absence of common sense, and the possibility of reasoning with someone is something that should change, because one would definitely expect greater professionalism from Steam. So, if Global Games Network, unlike others, can afford to proceed in some legal way against them, maybe at least the message that something is wrong with their system can get through, also turning the possibilities for all the other developers for the better in the future.

It won't be about the "adult developer union" that I somehow imagine, but at least, if things go well, it would be a step in the right direction to make distributors understand that indie developers, especially of adult contents, are not here just to get trampled by them, and that they have some contractual strength and deserve more respect!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Who cares what happens on steam?

Only to them and it is not necessary to involve supporters, it seems to me more an excuse to justify past and possible future delays. Rather than posting stories that, if nothing else, depress backers, it would be better if they commit to developing the project and improving it as promised, with monthly updates and all the rest, as stated in the introductory phases of the project.
For me, this team has been a disappointment and I do not see/perceive (assessing the latest events) any possibility that things could improve.

Metaphorically, it's like throwing sand in the eyes of those who insist on supporting them.

Do the work necessary to entertain and amuse the public instead of stupid news that is useless to everyone.

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
The game needs more automatic sex scenes, how can one enjoy him self if he has to keep on clicking on his mouse o_O

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
The game needs more automatic sex scenes, how can one enjoy him self if he has to keep on clicking on his mouse o_O
Totally agree with you. Just played the last update from Patreon and dissapointed by game. So many efforts to make 3D game with quests but the main things for such games are completely ruined. A lot of grind, impossibility to skip some long scenes like yoga with Mia. Sex scene and story with Charlotte is ruined at all, you just talk with her 7 days and then go to her room in the afternoon where she waits you and you have just some animated poses (would prefer at least scene at night and some prelude and talk, maybe just watching TV together with wine drinking etc). All sex scenes without dialogues during the act, just mechanical movements with moans. Also there is only FP view without possibility to watch the scene from any point. That's just bad-thought-out in all aspects of the game

Last edited:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Actually want to ask Devs, do you have game-designer in your team and what does he/she make at all? The game in under development already about in 2 years and that progress actually looks weird. The game has very good potential just needs really interesting content. P. S. add pls light changing over the day.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I was curious to try this update, so here are the links for v3.0(Windows only RN):

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Pledged on Patreon for this new build and I'm already softlocked. On Day 3, after messaging the officer and going to her house, when I knock on the door, dialogue for a different character shows, normally the character I talked to right before knocking on the door. For example, one time the dialogue said Charlotte, the next time it was Kaylee, and lastly it was Mia. Any work around on this? I'm mainly trying to get tired enough so I can skip to the next day.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes