Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Eh, we'll see how this update plays. Formerly supported the game briefly but after a month or two with no update or communication, dropped it when it was apparent the dev team wasn't really listening to the Patreons.

Maybe now that Steam has kicked the game back tothem to work on, improve or whatever, they will start paying attention to the actual players and improve things and actually develop more going forward.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TasteOfSeduction-0.3.0EarlyAccess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: zzrgg1

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
@Alea iacta est
Saves before the update and after.
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Global Games Network
And yes Charlotte is available now, but can't say i'm happy about it. No groping, no touching or kissing. Just a straight rush to it.
You really fulfil the definition of HERO.

We should all celebrate you today.

Thank you for sharing.

Professionally done, work both of them!

Thanks Lord there are still serious people on this planet!

Thanks HERO I bow to you

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Wait......this was supposed to be $20 dollars on Steam? For just one more scene with the stepmother? Damn, that seems a little delusional if you ask me. This game feels like it has the same amount of content that it did a year ago

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't see any incest patch. Can we set the relationship or something?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
In the desperate journey to find information about his father, our intrepid MC found better places to investigate...

Can't help feeling I've read that plot from somewhere, but can't place it. :LOL:
You will never see this, mate. Sadly, but great hook though. Old saves won't work, just reminder :HideThePain:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
due to the problems we have presented to you the Global Games Network team will continue the development of this project on Patreon
Call me cynical, but I assume the real reason development will continue on Patreon is because the developers would rather you pay $20 a month indefinitely instead of $20 only once on Steam.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay..... Loved the game when it came out....
No saves work again....
Steam....hmmm...
The last time im starting this game...
Every update from scratch...
Lets see.......

Apr 23, 2017
Option in the settings to turn off for main character's voice would be quite nice.
Also, can you rebind control settings? Moving forward with LMB, interacting with RMB, looking around with mouse, it makes much more sense, this is adult game, after all. :coffee:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay..... trebles..... after four hours, 6 times i started from scratch every update, after 6 days in the game, day 7 im finally waiting for the final scene with Mom :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Now well see hehehe......

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... That was it.... Wham bam thank you Mom...
Soo, all this teasing for this???????
Pathetic....... Wooow, i loved this game..............:(

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes