Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
First thanks for the update. Had not problem with the run and like the art work and freedom of moment. Would have preferred vaginal missionary and possibly a key while in said scenes to alter from first to third person views. Maybe a little voice acting while in the sex scenes. But Its ok as is. Just thought I would pop in a suggestion. Good game not many like it here. Thanks again and good luck. Looking forward to the next update.

Ryuben

Mar 4, 2019
how can I tell Charlotte about the end of the quest if I can't send messages and I can't get out of the house???

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
My fapping computer is air-gapped and not connected to the Internet obviously. Does this mean I won't be able to play the game?

First501305

May 30, 2023
Mission: I left my glasses in my sister's room. I can't watch the video help me plsssss.

Last edited:

ScourgeX

May 29, 2023
how can I tell Charlotte about the end of the quest if I can't send messages and I can't get out of the house???
There is actually a hidden objective here, involving dad's office, a scratchpad or good memory, and some trial and error. After completing the hidden objective, you'll be able to save and sleep, transitioning to the following day. After you wake up, go find Charlotte in the living room and tell her in person.

EDIT: Actually, I just now realized that you can skip the trial and error part if you are observant enough.

Last edited:

ScourgeX

May 29, 2023
Mission: I left my glasses in my sister's room. I can't watch the video help me plsssss.
When you save and sleep to end the day, MC realizes automatically that he left the glasses. You'll be able to open the door to Mia's room and retrieve them. The video can be found on your cell phone gallery.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes