Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is sleeping the only way to save your progress? Also, is there a way to pass time if you don't have any objectives? I completed all the first day objectives, just waiting to talk to Charlotte when she gets home but I can't figure out what to do to progress the time for her to come home.

• Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Is sleeping the only way to save your progress? Also, is there a way to pass time if you don't have any objectives? I completed all the first day objectives, just waiting to talk to Charlotte when she gets home but I can't figure out what to do to progress the time for her to come home.
Just join the sorrow and despair..

This release is.....

1693583344204.png

it is promising you a wank.. and you end with rage..

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Ron

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
if you've done everything for the day then you can go to sleep. If it wont let you sleep then you've missed something - check the quest logs, have you opened the safe in the office?

Reactions: Allen0206

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Never played before

Is there any actual sex? The tags don't say it does but the genre in the 1st post say there is

Is there only one pickable girl? As the previews don't show more than one.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Needs more dialogue skip button. Everybody talks endlessly and you have to endure almost all of it.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Just play the damn game. As mentioned in earlier post this game damn near walks you though it. Well the iterations are still personnle choices for both conversation and in erotic moments.
Lol relax. People are asking for saves because the gameplay sucks. Everybody talks endlessly and you can't skip most of it, and it's buggy as fuck.

Reactions: truten

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
I can't seem to sort out, how to get anything but black screen on Mac. And the size of this "app" is 10.49GB. More likely, it's a waste of time (and diskspace) anyway. :mad:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
APK and RenPy port ?!!! You are joking lol, Unity 3D to APK why not, but your phone is gonna burn XD
What's with the sudden influx of people asking for Android ports of full fledged Unity engine games? I know Unity can run on a phone, but not when it's this heavy.

Reactions: RinDman

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
need to have a much better save option. game crashes and you have to start at last save which means too much replay

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I remember when GlobalGames promised that this title will be updated monthly, we all know it didn't so how much content does this have yet ?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes