Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

xspirit13

Jul 31, 2021
Taste of Seduction - Patreon 10$ Build Release (v0.3.1 Steam) was released today.

What's new in Early Access Build - Version 0.3.1?

Added the ability to change the camera position during sex scenes to get some better views of the action. (Change POV)

The game can be downloaded from our Patreon page with the $10 monthly package:

This build is exclusive to Patreon members only.

xspirit13

Jul 31, 2021
the thing is, this is what the extended version with all sorts of chips in the game costs money, but what is posted here is limited, you want to pay more, and those who buy do not share the game anywhere

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Call me cynical, but I assume the real reason development will continue on Patreon is because the developers would rather you pay $20 a month indefinitely instead of $20 only once on Steam.
You know, at first I'd have disagreed with you. But then thinking about it, I'm in Germany - and XXX games are not permitted here due to Steam not implementing a proper age verification method. But then I see some of the games that DO get through, and, well, this game pales in comparison to what Steam says is "Okay!" etc.

I actually think you're right here.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
The most recent version of the game, a new save is needed. Saves don't carry over from version to version
True and lets point out that the game already has enough information to almost call it a walkthrough, that is if you pay attention to the story and the hits already provided.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I said this ones before i say it again

Wish they could put Save on the phone that way could save when you want to Also can we you put in able to change names please for save look at kst games for save hits .

Dec 7, 2019
No sleep until you finish your mission? There's not even a button to skip time. It is very awkward, the experience is greatly reduced, it is not a sandbox in the true sense, because it is mandatory to complete all the tasks of the day before sleep, rather than saying that you want to do that task, do that task, when you want to do it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TasteOfSeduction-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes