Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes
Jan 20, 2022
Is there any specific keys required to press to play this game? I tried to run it on my PC and it played a little but no movements of the character.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Now that you are free of steam's moral control,
i suggest you drop the 'step' & go full incest with the story!

And add a church with a naughty nun or two with foot worship fetish!

Reactions: İlke Kurtluteoe

karimfattah

Sep 1, 2023
plz how to change position or finish scenes no control works only lift click or space for moving, need to know how to finish im stuck

MrZombee1989

Mar 28, 2021
My laptop isn't that good, the game starts but then I just have a black screen. Can I somehow turn down the settings before starting the game?

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
What's with the sudden influx of people asking for Android ports of full fledged Unity engine games? I know Unity can run on a phone, but not when it's this heavy.
Don't know about other people but I play the games on my Galaxy tab a8 and cast it onto a 65 inch oled screen.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Ditch the 'step' crap & just go full incest & add a church with a naughty nun with foot worship issues!

hallodrila

Feb 25, 2022
Same for me - i have the charger key but cant open the garage so i cant finish the day because i cant open olivias house...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

They're still on Patreon and Patreon doesn't allow incest, unless the dev releases an unofficial patch elsewhere.

Mar 29, 2021

In reality, Steam has no problem with incest, that's something exclusive to Patreon, however, on the Valve store they have serious problems with minors, whether they are real, plausible, contextual to the setting or just in their imagination :rolleyes:

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I encountered a minor quest bug: I purchased the picnic set on day 1, however when I later received The Romantic quest it showed my progress for "Order the items for a picnic" as 0/1 and it made me have to purchase them again. Unfortunately this is only a partial workaround, as there is no way to refund your money for the first purchase.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
New information about the Taste of Seduction project in December

Hello seducers,
We're back with the latest information on the steps we're working on to resume the monthly updates.
Since November we are looking for a new animator, because we have ended the collaboration with the animator we were working with. We have contacted several people during this period, we have tested their way of working and the animations they could offer us but so far we are not satisfied with their quality.
We want better and more real animations that offer an even more intense experience, so we are not in a hurry. We could have released a small update in November but the animations that were delivered during the testing period by the animators we spoke to really didn't live up to our expectations.
Also the financial factor is obviously important, a good animator or a studio with a costume for the animations would be very expensive and at the moment we can't support these investments. This doesn't mean we want an animator who will work for free, because all work has to be paid for, but we want an animator we can afford financially.
We will continue looking for an animator for our team in December. We are open to discussions and possible collaborations and tests, so if there are people in our community who have knowledge about animation/sexual animation and experience in Unity, you can contact us. Also if you know talented people who would be interested in working for an indie company and delivering animations we would be grateful if you would recommend us.
We are making every effort to find a good animator as soon as possible, who meets our expectations and the expectations of the community, but we are very confident that this month we will find the right person.
We will post on Patreon immediately once we have new information.
Thanks for your understanding and support!
Sincere thanks, Global Games Network team

That development team is in shambles. This game is not going to be finish. They have nothing but issues with this game. You would think some people would take it as a sign to get off the freeway.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
After DL Screenshot (5527).png from MEGA and extracting tried to play and received "Failed to initialize IL2CPP". Will someone Please Help. Thanks

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes