Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
After DL Screenshot (5527).png from MEGA and extracting tried to play and received "Failed to initialize IL2CPP". Will someone Please Help. Thanks

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I will say go and play not abandoned games :D But you can try to install VC 2017 Redist. Unity love old times .... :D
What is VC 2017 Redist? This is not an abandoned game, is it? Apologizes for being ignorant. Never have had any problems with the other versions of this game.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
What is VC 2017 Redist? This is not an abandoned game, is it? Apologizes for being ignorant. Never have had any problems with the other versions of this game.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 , new games use version 2023, so some time old drivers are missing. For me it abandoned :) not much content sins 2021 :D

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 , new games use version 2023, so some time old drivers are missing. For me it abandoned :) not much content sins 2021 :D
Got this Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 and installed it still get same error. :(

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I think games like this should just have simple mini games and focus full contents for 1 - 2 character for the 1st stages.
I mean we have seen many games like these and many of them are in the trash even though they have much potential.
They died not because there are many idiots pirating and still complain sh*ts while they know nothing about PC programs, no. They died because when people see this quality of graphics and renders + animations and minigames, they know the game will be difficult for further development. And while the progress is unknown, they will definitely not going to waste their funds for something that might not give them the satisfaction. Few simple sex scenes does not going to cut it, I mean I didn't even get to cum where I want, or how passionate the sex was.
And seriously I wouldn't state anything about * my financial * out while my product is in early stage, that's how things die faster. But then if you need profits for early stage, you should drop it as soon as you see that it's not promising.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I think games like this should just have simple mini games and focus full contents for 1 - 2 character for the 1st stages.
I mean we have seen many games like these and many of them are in the trash even though they have much potential.
They died not because there are many idiots pirating and still complain sh*ts while they know nothing about PC programs, no. They died because when people see this quality of graphics and renders + animations and minigames, they know the game will be difficult for further development. And while the progress is unknown, they will definitely not going to waste their funds for something that might not give them the satisfaction. Few simple sex scenes does not going to cut it, I mean I didn't even get to cum where I want, or how passionate the sex was.
And seriously I wouldn't state anything about * my financial * out while my product is in early stage, that's how things die faster. But then if you need profits for early stage, you should drop it as soon as you see that it's not promising.
To sum it up, it's biting off more than one can chew.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
This game works on Linux after some work:

1. Tested working on
KDE Neon
Kubuntu 23.10

2. Procedure:
-install Steam
-add "Taste of Seduction.exe" to the Steam Library
-in the "Compatibility" tab for the game, set:
Proton Experimental

Played the first 2 days on KDE Neon without any problem.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Project:

Global Games Network is an indie company that began development of its first project called Taste of Seduction, a 3D game created in Unity, in the fall of 2020.

Right now our team wants to make a new game, but this time a visual novel. The plan of the new project is to raise the standard of visual novel games through AI technology and developing the game in Unity which technically allows for higher quality and much higher standard features compared to Ren'Py.

At the moment the team is fully formed, but we are looking for a writer with experience in visual novel games.

Developer:

Global Games Network company that is legally registered in our country of residence.

Looking for:

We are looking for a writer, preferably experienced, but not necessarily, as long as they are involved and know the basics of developing a story for an adult game.

A major advantage, however, is experience and projects they have been involved in. Portfolio is also important, if you already have a list of games you've been a writer for it's a very good thing, especially if one of the projects was successful.

Employment Type:

Basically part time, but the writer's workflow matters a lot, how fast they can write and deliver what we need.

Preferred method of contact:

Discord Narcis#4249 or private message on F95

Additional comments:

We are looking for a writer who is first and foremost very passionate, and the financial side is not a priority for him. This project is a very good opportunity for you to become known as a writer and also to share your writing talent.

Depending on the success of the project and the number of patrons we are available to increase the rate you work with.

Thank you!
Hi Global Games Network,

Since you're looking for a writer for a new visual novel game, does that mean that the development of "Taste of Seduction" will be slowed down or terminated ?
Also, can you give some details on the new game ?
Best regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

TOS Worshipper

Formerly 'JadeWorshipper'
Sep 20, 2020
This game is the best 3dcg game I've ever played. I can't wait for new updates! Goodluck dev team, I think I'm gonna even support through a donate. (this game has potential to be number 1, even milf city or being a DIK are doomed ;)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Suggestion to the developer: it seems that Steam refused to sell your game which was an important setback for your team.
You can still offer it for sale on the other online gaming stores like:
-GOG
-Epic Games
-Microsoft
-etc.

Steam is not the only "game in town" for devs like you, so good luck with your game.

Reactions: boof59
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes