Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is there anything more with Meg after college visit? she just sits in the classroom again not mentioning our trip and the pill is the same breast fondling? can it go further?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
4 weeks in no boutique, but i can unlock zoe, just want to know her before i encounter her at school

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there anything more with Meg after college visit? she just sits in the classroom again not mentioning our trip and the pill is the same breast fondling? can it go further?
Nothing has changed with Meg lunch visits yet post-college trip. It's something I'm working on. Some of it it might make it into the 1.6 patch (her clothes will change for sure). The rest might have to wait until next update.

4 weeks in no boutique, but i can unlock zoe, just want to know her before i encounter her at school
Boutique unlocks after Meg college trip.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
removing the wife calling for a fixed toilet so the daughter goes all shy on you instead? not exactly removing the block is it? especially when the daughter has over 300 control 1000 romance and 150 corruption the girl should be drooling in anticipation of getting hammered across every surface in the house and beyond.
This is one limitation indeed for all this kind of games. They could make things goes forward, but cannot really add up advances. I mean, if u kiss once u should be able to kiss anytime, anywhere. If u touch, feel and grope u should be able to do it again, and so on. I like kisses, which are romantic and kinky at the same time, but only once you have the chance to really kiss the daughter, with the handjob, because this kind of chaste and confused kisses after trying clothes are not real kisses to me. Of course in rl u can have some setbacks with girls: one day it seems everything is going your way, next day not so much... but it is not as common... Just my opinion.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Trust the americans to completely ruin a perfectly fine language.
But it's what's
I see what you mean, but that is not being American; that is his own language man.

One thing to note, the way Americans speak would be how the British spoke pre-Revolution. This is why Shakespeare sounds better with American actors vs English. You guys changed on us during your big posh thing and not wanting to sound like us sometime during/after the war.

Obviously, written English evolved completely different. We couldn't help it though, we were all a bunch of country hicks when our nation was formed.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I see what you mean, but that is not being American; that is his own language man.

One thing to note, the way Americans speak would be how the British spoke pre-Revolution. This is why Shakespeare sounds better with American actors vs English. You guys changed on us during your big posh thing and not wanting to sound like us sometime during/after the war.

Obviously, written English evolved completely different. We couldn't help it though, we were all a bunch of country hicks when our nation was formed.

We're a bunch of Yankee Doodles, what can you say.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
So I used my save from the previous version. Everytime i press chat with wife nothing happens and the game freezes. I can however "unfreeze" by using the mouse scrollwheel. Am I missing something ?

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
So I used my save from the previous version. Everytime i press chat with wife nothing happens and the game freezes. I can however "unfreeze" by using the mouse scrollwheel. Am I missing something ?

Happened to me also, seems to be the most common glitch with using old saves.

Reactions: dutchpete

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a sex with only wife and Anne?
And if there is a walkthrough for each character, plz share it for me

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there a sex with only wife and Anne?
And if there is a walkthrough for each character, plz share it for me
P in V? Yes, only with wife and Anne so far. I believe there are several helpful guides linked in the OP.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Deem - I've heard you in a previous response a bit earlier in the thread saying you may still try to make the saves compatible. Is this still a dim possibility? Or should we move on and just start over? Can't really see where all the patches etc. are there to make it work - or (everyone) am I missing something? After all - it's only another couple of hours or so out of my life (well spent as they are)...

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Deem - I've heard you in a previous response a bit earlier in the thread saying you may still try to make the saves compatible. Is this still a dim possibility? Or should we move on and just start over? Can't really see where all the patches etc. are there to make it work - or (everyone) am I missing something? After all - it's only another couple of hours or so out of my life (well spent as they are)...
Probably not going to fix save compatibility this update. One of the problems is that it's such a hard thing to test, given that I don't just have a bunch of 1.54 saves in various states lying around. And the ones that I did have I may have used earlier when saves weren't broken, so they're no longer 1.54 saves.

Going forward I will still make an effort to maintain save compatibility. I got some great advice today regarding coding patterns for doing so, so I may try implementing some of those in the next update.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes