Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
You are missing a lot of great dialogue with your missus :)
I made a new game, with the sole intention to not corrupt my wife who has my wife's name. I would never drug/MC my real wife for sex, regardless of how long the dry spell was/is (2 years a very long time ago, so I went further afield :p that ended the dry spell and any further thought of infidelity!)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't get it why so many people ask for walkthrough - achievements are quite easy - just read the text, don't skip it!
@jpsimon promised walkthrough and I suppose I could make one when @irredeemable finish the patch.

But still - I don't really see it as necessary thing...

Reactions: zecon

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
agreed I just use the credit card cheat and grind away with the characters. if you fuck up on a choice just scroll back. easy peasy.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't get it why so many people ask for walkthrough
In games that aren't completed, you never know when you hit the wall. For example, in 6.2, after the bedroom encounter with the daughter, how do you know if it's over? Maybe you need to be in your underwear, drunk, in the garage, Saturday afternoon, with sleeping pills in your inventory, and Sara's corruption over 15. Same for your wife. How do you know when you've done all her events? There is no ending, and some of the events have very specific unwritten requirements that you'd never find, so you spend half an hour wondering if you've completed all the available content or not.

One solution is to just add notes at the end of the content ... "This is all the content available for daughter at this time. Stay tuned for more." ... which is great, but you still have the problem of events that are practically hidden. Like walking into the daughter's bedroom in your underwear, or the 2nd part of the shower event where your only hint was something like "if you play your cards right" which is completely unrelated to just choosing a different option when you walk into the bathroom. It's up to the developer how much they want to hold your hand and spoon feed you, though. That's not a problem with the game. Just a design choice. But either way, a walkthrough is extremely helpful when you get stuck.

Better than that shit in the 90's when you get stuck on a game and have to wait for the next issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly or Nintendo Power to tell you how to move forward.

Last edited:

fuhfuhfrowaway

Mar 20, 2017
One solution is to just add notes at the end of the content ... "This is all the content available for daughter at this time. Stay tuned for more." ... which is great, but you still have the problem of events that are practically hidden. Like walking into the daughter's bedroom in your underwear, or the 2nd part of the shower event where your only hint was something like "if you play your cards right" which is completely unrelated to just choosing a different option when you walk into the bathroom. It's up to the developer how much they want to hold your hand and spoon feed you, though. That's not a problem with the game. Just a design choice. But either way, a walkthrough is extremely helpful when you get stuck.
I like this suggestion about the notice about the end of the current content. Dreaming of Dana does this and it's very helpful for a visual novel format I find.

Better than that shit in the 90's when you get stuck on a game and have to wait for the next issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly or Nintendo Power to tell you how to move forward.
Ah, the memories. It was The Age Green Guide on a Thursday in Victoria, Australia in the 90's.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
In games that aren't completed, you never know when you hit the wall. For example, in 6.2, after the bedroom encounter with the daughter, how do you know if it's over? Maybe you need to be in your underwear, drunk, in the garage, Saturday afternoon, with sleeping pills in your inventory, and Sara's corruption over 15. Same for your wife. How do you know when you've done all her events? There is no ending, and some of the events have very specific unwritten requirements that you'd never find, so you spend half an hour wondering if you've completed all the available content or not.

Most of the things you mentioned are in achievements - so if you have them all... ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I like this suggestion about the notice about the end of the current content. Dreaming of Dana does this and it's very helpful for a visual novel format I find.

Ah, the memories. It was The Age Green Guide on a Thursday in Victoria, Australia in the 90's.
I remember only trouble with Divi Dead and finding all the endings.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Whats the easiest way to lose depravity for the new daughter event?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Nothing has changed with Meg lunch visits yet post-college trip. It's something I'm working on. Some of it it might make it into the 1.6 patch (her clothes will change for sure). The rest might have to wait until next update.

Boutique unlocks after Meg college trip.
Thanks, so i first need to do Meg line before i can even do that Recognize Zoe stuff, seems weird. Couldn't she just be working part time in the weekend at the superstore =/

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes