Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hah, nice job, although I do have issues with the daughter's proportions. I guess there's no real reason to be coy, the daughter is based on Pix Lucy for G3F. Maybe she'll get some sweet tats in the future.
just don't make them be something that she has at the start please. I disliked that NCP made one of the characters have Tats prior to corruption in a conservative school (dress code) and she's a member of the swim team, doesn't make sense, my brother got kicked out of school one day cause he had piercings (total of 11 at the time) and there wasn't really a dress code.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply, and I have no real problem with a restart - this game is well worth it. Do hope that saves )as we get farther into things) may become compatible at some point, but - heck - there are other games that are further along that still have this as an issue (won't name names, but...SS, ATU...just keep it replayable...

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply, and I have no real problem with a restart - this game is well worth it. Do hope that saves )as we get farther into things) may become compatible at some point, but - heck - there are other games that are further along that still have this as an issue (won't name names, but...SS, ATU...just keep it replayable...
Just FYI, there will be a patch tomorrow so you might want to wait for that to start a new game. It won't break any 1.6 saves but it will include additional renders and content that you may miss if you play through it in 1.62.

Reactions: January2015
Aug 13, 2017
if you plan to trash save compatibility then change the credit card number to a simple word for people who will be restarting for the umpteenth time so they can blaze through the grindy parts

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
if you plan to trash save compatibility then change the credit card number to a simple word for people who will be restarting for the umpteenth time so they can blaze through the grindy parts
Credit card cheat actually sucks at the moment, but (shhhhh, spoiler alert) I have changed it in the latest build to grant basically max affection and romance for all of the girls. As for a simple word? Pfffff. It's simple enough to remember for a certain demographic and it actually looks something like a credit card number. Plus I get to use the "finger speed" quote afterwards.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I hadn't played this since v1.25. I finally got around to going through 1.62 last night. I don't want to make a whole blog post, but I do want to mention that I really like the way Meg evolves. It's got a natural, slow romance feel to it. It just feels right, and makes you want to cheer her on. Also, her personality and reactions are down to earth and realistic, which makes it unavoidable to sympathize with her and get drawn in a bit. It's just really good character and scenario construction. Kudos.

As a side note, I am considering doing a thorough, well-made walkthrough for this game since what we have is a little all over the place. I looked at the scripts, and it wouldn't be too difficult to piece it all together into a concise walk-through. Most of the devs labels, variables, and whatnot follow a consistent scheme that would make it easy to jump around and find info. It would take more time to do the layout and formatting on the F95 wiki than actually hunting through the script for event requirements and sequences, I think. I will look into it after I finish my current project, which will take me another week or so still.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I hadn't played this since v1.25. I finally got around to going through 1.62 last night. I don't want to make a whole blog post, but I do want to mention that I really like the way Meg evolves. It's got a natural, slow romance feel to it. It just feels right, and makes you want to cheer her on. Also, her personality and reactions are down to earth and realistic, which makes it unavoidable to sympathize with her and get drawn in a bit. It's just really good character and scenario construction. Kudos.

As a side note, I am considering doing a thorough, well-made walkthrough for this game since what we have is a little all over the place. I looked at the scripts, and it wouldn't be too difficult to piece it all together into a concise walk-through. Most of the devs labels, variables, and whatnot follow a consistent scheme that would make it easy to jump around and find info. It would take more time to do the layout and formatting on the F95 wiki than actually hunting through the script for event requirements and sequences, I think. I will look into it after I finish my current project, which will take me another week or so still.
Would be really appreciated. Take your time - I am limited to spates here and there, but would love to work through a section myself when I can...and will now see if I can go play with the code deem provided above...

EDIT - got it, but as it's only at the start it only does the stats I'll have to play around with things to see how they affect everything else - ANNND - does nothing beyond money and basics. Nothing for the girls stats directly...oh well...must be the next update to fully implement (cool - we got it ahead of time)...

Last edited:

odinspear12

Jul 13, 2017
Love this game but does anyone have suggestions of games that are similar i could play while waiting on updates?
Also will the wife ever not be a complete shrew, if the answer is spoilery for story later don't tell me.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Love this game but does anyone have suggestions of games that are similar i could play while waiting on updates?
Also will the wife ever not be a complete shrew, if the answer is spoilery for story later don't tell me.
Hmm. There are:
Dreams of Desire.
Dating my Daughter
Summertime Saga
Dual Family
Man of the house
Big Brother
Babysitter
My Sweet Neighbours
Parental Love
View of Family
Au-Pair Innocence
Rebuilding my Family
Mother Seduction
Thinking About You
Dreaming of Dana

If I missed any good ones, feel free to list em.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@irredeemable out of curiosity is it possible to do the romance and drugs path at the same time? In theory you could get the drug's from the dealer, then just not use them on a girl you want to romance. I'm asking specifically if you can do that, or if there's something in the coding that triggers when you choose to accept/reject the drugs?

Reactions: Onysko

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
Small glitch at the beginning: $100 switches to $60 switches to $100 switches to $60.

How about not offering an icon to talk to D or to W whenever the daily chat has already happened?

You can buy drugs only once, if you miss that occasion, you are lost concerning these events. How about having some event trigger the marihuana question? Like when offending her father, putting some drug reference in her answer?

Concerning the dealer-free path: how about getting the heroin via Anne's husband, bragging about his police activities? how about letting the daughter visit the clothing store several times, trying on and buying more expensive things?

I fell for Meghan. The scenes are beautifully done.

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
T^T This may be strange, perhap a bug in my save file or something but I just cant get Kaitlyn Corruption to go up now matter what option I chose. Which make it impossible for me to get the 24 achievement, make her go pantiles.

Could someone help me?

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hmm. There are:
Dreams of Desire.
Dating my Daughter
Summertime Saga
Dual Family
Man of the house
Big Brother
Babysitter
My Sweet Neighbours
Parental Love
View of Family
Au-Pair Innocence
Rebuilding my Family
Mother Seduction
Thinking About You
Dreaming of Dana

If I missed any good ones, feel free to list em.
I'm a fan of The Twist, but it's not renpy, if that's what you were trying to stick with in your list.

Reactions: January2015

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
As a big fan of humor / erotica crossovers, I enjoy Flamecito's stuff. He has one completed game ) and another he just started that will get a big update tomorrow ( ). I did the wikis/walkthroughs for both ( , ), so you won't ever feel lost or like you're missing something. Those that do read his stuff, generally good hooked because he's a really good writer (read the comments in the threads). They're sort of hidden gems. The renders aren't top-tier, so people skip over them since there's no way to make curb-appeal with good writing alone.

You might try , too, which is a little bit more like skit comedy and has a lot of screenshot-able moments. IT doesn't have a real story and doesn't need a walkthrough (just saving at each selection, then reloading to pick a different one when the 'skit' finishes), but a good way to waste a few hours.

Frankly, there's not a lot of solid comedy/erotica crossovers.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes