Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks, so i first need to do Meg line before i can even do that Recognize Zoe stuff, seems weird. Couldn't she just be working part time in the weekend at the superstore =/
Yeh, it's a little sloppy and forced, but I needed a reason for the MC to go back to the boutique so I threw the line in from the wife snarking at MC about his shoes, which comes after the college trip. Maybe I'll change it in the future or simply open up the boutique after the first visit.

On another note, why is the daughter at a different school or are we getting a option later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered. I made the daughter go to a different school just to create some dramatic tension(she hates it) and open up interesting story possibilities(like the kind of thing you mentioned). I also wanted to allow for the possibility of her having a circle of friends that you don't know, so she could potentially bring someone over to the house and I wouldn't have to have established that character at MC's school.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yeh, it's a little sloppy and forced, but I needed a reason for the MC to go back to the boutique so I threw the line in from the wife snarking at MC about his shoes, which comes after the college trip. Maybe I'll change it in the future or simply open up the boutique after the first visit.

That's an interesting idea I hadn't considered. I made the daughter go to a different school just to create some dramatic tension(she hates it) and open up interesting story possibilities(like the kind of thing you mentioned). I also wanted to allow for the possibility of her having a circle of friends that you don't know, so she could potentially bring someone over to the house and I wouldn't have to have established that character at MC's school.
Like her slutty best friend?

Reactions: vir_cotto

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It has to be revealed that ????'s name is Niles Trevor Rumsfeld, and people call him by his initials ("Like JFK, bruh, but I only move back and to the left if she's into it, aiii'?"). Then he should befriend D and D should be talking about how cool he is all the time. Too big a waste of time and effort, but the lulz would be unprecedented XD

Reactions: vir_cotto

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

choises, the corruptive mcing father wants his bitches close to him while the romantic knows when to let go, giving the slutty/corruption skill to Tara. Or by taking away daughter from other school giving the impression of "let's break you 2 apart" (mom's call on that all mums fault) Daughter is like nuh uhh, i want to stay friends let's hang out after school time, in the park sneaky smoking at 4:20, behind the superstore mall hanging around , at the boutique shoe shopping, grabbing a drink somewhere, partying in the weekend. Just some ideas. But your story, i am just happy to play/read it.

odinspear12

Jul 13, 2017
As a big fan of humor / erotica crossovers, I enjoy Flamecito's stuff. He has one completed game ) and another he just started that will get a big update tomorrow ( ). I did the wikis/walkthroughs for both ( , ), so you won't ever feel lost or like you're missing something. Those that do read his stuff, generally good hooked because he's a really good writer (read the comments in the threads). They're sort of hidden gems. The renders aren't top-tier, so people skip over them since there's no way to make curb-appeal with good writing alone.

You might try , too, which is a little bit more like skit comedy and has a lot of screenshot-able moments. IT doesn't have a real story and doesn't need a walkthrough (just saving at each selection, then reloading to pick a different one when the 'skit' finishes), but a good way to waste a few hours.

Frankly, there's not a lot of solid comedy/erotica crossovers.
Thanks i will try those later tonight

Aug 13, 2017
Cheat commands:
d.romance=XXX
d.control=XXX
d.affection=XXX
d.corruption=XXX
d. can be replaced with the first letter of any girl w. is the wife
increasing the stats to well beyond any needs for events will not skip the event order you must still do the events in the order they come up before unlocking the next one.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Cheat commands:
d.romance=XXX
d.control=XXX
d.affection=XXX
d.corruption=XXX
d. can be replaced with the first letter of any girl w. is the wife
increasing the stats to well beyond any needs for events will not skip the event order you must still do the events in the order they come up before unlocking the next one.
Read the PDF linked in the OP if you want to work the console. These console commands will break your save.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I am not sure if I am in the correct thread, but I am having trouble raising Kaitlyn's corruption beyond 11. Once I have pretended to find her with drugs and seen her blowing another dude, all I can do is drink beer in front of her or blackmail her to give me a bj, show me her tits, or sit in front row.
How do I raise the corruption to 15?

Is there some kind of walkthrough? I feel like I might have missed stuff on my play throughs...

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I am not sure if I am in the correct thread, but I am having trouble raising Kaitlyn's corruption beyond 11. Once I have pretended to find her with drugs and seen her blowing another dude, all I can do is drink beer in front of her or blackmail her to give me a bj, show me her tits, or sit in front row.
How do I raise the corruption to 15?

Is there some kind of walkthrough? I feel like I might have missed stuff on my play throughs...
Drinking with her raises her corruption indefinitely.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
these commands work quite well on a fresh start yes but I've yet to have a save go bad using them so not sure what break you mean
They work in that they do change the scores, but the event triggers are based on a different variable (for reasons). So for example if you did d.romance = 100 and there's a daughter event that requires 100 romance, you'd never see it because you only changed the one variable. That's why you should use d.changeRomance(100) instead.

Reactions: January2015
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes