Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Aigle1705

Sep 22, 2017
well i already went 2 collage with her, dancin in the garden ...
is this event gonna trigger again? do i hv 2 start over?

kait is like -60 now, guess im not able to buy her anything xD ( 4 drink pic )

what about the movie evening?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
well i already went 2 collage with her, dancin in the garden ...
is this event gonna trigger again? do i hv 2 start over?

kait is like -60 now, guess im not able to buy her anything XD ( 4 drink pic )

what about the movie evening?
Movie evening happens on the Third Thursday from game start.

great game. well crafted scenes and decent story.

a basic question,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you keep talking (not drugging and molesting, but chatting, and also get romance and affection up) with Meghan you can also take her to college.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm missing achievement 5, what is this and how to trigger it?

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I will have the update out at some point today or tomorrow

Reactions: Maldus
Aug 13, 2017
They work in that they do change the scores, but the event triggers are based on a different variable (for reasons). So for example if you did d.romance = 100 and there's a daughter event that requires 100 romance, you'd never see it because you only changed the one variable. That's why you should use d.changeRomance(100) instead.
I can't say that any of the events have failed to occur and that is with starts in the thousands (kind of kept hitting 0's) I think Sara is the only npc with stats in the hundreds. I know just about every scene having played through both with and without any cheats and then simply pilling on the stats by console. Kaytlin with 5000 corruption went through all her current blackmail events as well as the get booze events in fact all events so far have triggered in order for each character Daughter Meg Sara Kaytlin/Jock Wife Zoe (caveat: have not done the teacher scene's yet) also have not had a confrontation with pill boy so unless those two npc's have specific events that could be affected it looks like insane stats doesn't break the event chain.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I can't say that any of the events have failed to occur and that is with starts in the thousands (kind of kept hitting 0's) I think Sara is the only npc with stats in the hundreds. I know just about every scene having played through both with and without any cheats and then simply pilling on the stats by console. Kaytlin with 5000 corruption went through all her current blackmail events as well as the get booze events in fact all events so far have triggered in order for each character Daughter Meg Sara Kaytlin/Jock Wife Zoe (caveat: have not done the teacher scene's yet) also have not had a confrontation with pill boy so unless those two npc's have specific events that could be affected it looks like insane stats doesn't break the event chain.
It's not having insane stats that breaks it, it's that the events simply don't look at those variables at all when deciding whether to fire. When you use d.changeRomance(), for example, it changes two different variables d.romance and lookup[daughter_name + "_romance"]. The only variable that the event check sees is the second one. If you haven't missed any events it's because through gameplay you've increased the second variable to a sufficient level.

Aug 13, 2017
It's not having insane stats that breaks it, it's that the events simply don't look at those variables at all when deciding whether to fire. When you use d.changeRomance(), for example, it changes two different variables d.romance and lookup[daughter_name + "_romance"]. The only variable that the event check sees is the second one. If you haven't missed any events it's because through gameplay you've increased the second variable to a sufficient level.
not sure you can actually skip the event chain except domination events IE having meg let you get to fondling her on the first pill same with Sara and you could shower with daughter the first time if wife is not in the house sheet can be removed and angle change<<< that's about all you really change with boosted stats the chain events all play out in typical order.

(edit) not certain but I think the date specific events happen early as well Sara election completed within the first week of school

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
not sure you can actually skip the event chain except domination events IE having meg let you get to fondling her on the first pill same with Sara and you could shower with daughter the first time if wife is not in the house sheet can be removed and angle change<<< that's about all you really change with boosted stats the chain events all play out in typical order.
Yes, but in TP technical terms those are "actions" and in those cases the variable is checked in the block of code rather that in the definition of the action, often using the first variable (e.g. m.romance). Many "events" (e.g. daughter HJ scene) and some actions use the lookup dictionary at the time they are defined, so if your d.romance = 150 but lookup[daughter_name + "_romance"] is less than 150 the event will not trigger.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yes, but in TP technical terms those are "actions" and in those cases the variable is checked in the block of code rather that in the definition of the action, often using the first variable (e.g. m.romance). Many "events" (e.g. daughter HJ scene) and some actions use the lookup dictionary at the time they are defined, so if your d.romance = 150 but lookup[daughter_name + "romance"] is less than 150 the event will not trigger.
Is 1.63 the version with extra renders and the new outfit for Meg?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is 1.63 the version with extra renders and the new outfit for Meg?
Yes. I think 20 or so renders including Meg wearing her sweater and skirt outfit at school now.

edit: I should not 1.63 has a pretty nasty bug, I uploaded 1.631 today to fix it. So wait until you can get a copy of that rather than playing 1.63.

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yes. I think 20 or so renders including Meg wearing her sweater and skirt outfit at school now.
Nice! One last question and I'll leave you alone, what will be the next update with a focus on Meghan.

T

TMWSTW

(edit) not certain but I think the date specific events happen early as well Sara election completed within the first week of school
I don't really understand why you're arguing with the developer about this. Hell, he even told you how to cheat the right way.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
would it be nice, to have the D a girlfriend like, watching tv and all that, shopping, to mess around with, being a good dad and a boyfriend at the same time, I'm just saying :p

Aug 13, 2017
I don't really understand why you're arguing with the developer about this. Hell, he even told you how to cheat the right way.
because what he says is not doing what he said would happen. clear enough for you? the game doesn't break it functions as it would regardless and all the posts since haven't changed that. just clarified what He meant by it.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes