Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When you go to sleep and wake up in the morning to get ready to go take Meghan to the collage the wife asks you where you are going and you answer and she tells you to mow the lawn. If you reply no problem you mow the lawn and are late to pick up Meghan because the time is now 10:00 if you reply can't we just get some kid to do it. The wife says whats the point of having a husband and you are then forced to mow the fricken lawn. So my question is how the fuck do you prevent her from fucking up your meeting with Meghan.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
When you go to sleep and wake up in the morning to get ready to go take Meghan to the collage the wife asks you where you are going and you answer and she tells you to mow the lawn. If you reply no problem you mow the lawn and are late to pick up Meghan because the time is now 10:00 if you reply can't we just get some kid to do it. The wife says whats the point of having a husband and you are then forced to mow the fricken lawn. So my question is how the fuck do you prevent her from fucking up your meeting with Meghan.
You just don't mow the lawn and take the aff/rom hit with the wife instead of Meghan(college trip still works out fine if you show up late, you just get a penalty with Meg). Unless it's falling through to mowing the lawn automatically, which would be a bug.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
would it be nice, to have the D a girlfriend like, watching tv and all that, shopping, to mess around with, being a good dad and a boyfriend at the same time, I'm just saying :p
Maybe her slutty friend that she mentions in the conversation that Mom disapproves of so much, lol.

M B 1776

Sep 23, 2017
Every time I try to start the game, McAfee keeps quarantining the file and it won't play. I played this a couple of days ago without problems. I keep restoring it, but to no avail.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I LOVE THIS FUCKING GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM playing NO pills Hard mode ~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Every time I try to start the game, McAfee keeps quarantining the file and it won't play. I played this a couple of days ago without problems. I keep restoring it, but to no avail.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
Either uninstall mcafee and get something better, like malwarebytes or you need to add the game folder the exclusion list. I don’t use any of those bloated and so called antivirus like mcafee or norton. Google will be your friend on how White list it.

Reactions: jackkane and bas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@irredeemable

That would work great if it actually really did that for me. Early morning I wake up If I mow the lawn I am late if I pick can't we just get some kid to do it. She replies whats the point of having a husband, just do it, bastard, I don't ask for much *narrator pops up stating I mowed the fricken lawn like a responsible, dedicated husband time switches to morning day and i'm late again.* The mow the lawn option button is there as well.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Having an issue trying to get the "happy ending" in the shower with daughter, she keeps freaking out. Does her corruption or romance have to be at a certain level (they are both above 150 at this point). Is the handjob a one time only event?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@irredeemable

That would work great if it actually really did that for me. Early morning I wake up If I mow the lawn I am late if I pick can't we just get some kid to do it. She replies whats the point of having a husband, just do it, bastard, I don't ask for much *narrator pops up stating I mowed the fricken lawn like a responsible, dedicated husband time switches to morning day and i'm late again.* The mow the lawn option button is there as well.
Just to confirm, you're playing v1.631?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes