Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
D

Deleted member 7072

Oh neat, so if you choose to fight the drug dealer, you can either get 5+1 affection with sara and meghan or 10+1 with Kait. Call the cops on him and you will fight, if you call him a mongoloid he knocks you out and you get the 5 sara + meghan affection as well as their phone numbers. Call them once you drive yourself home for another 1 affection each. If you swing at him Kait sees and you get 10 affection, then you can be brooding and mysterious for another 1 affection. Then add the pills anyway with inventory.add(mc_pill) (they totally fell out of his pocket as he fled the scene).
Also I have been bamboozled, do not believe the lies of the dev. I was promised beastiality and necrophilia and scoured the source files yet found none. Which is probably a good thing, that's nasty yo! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
interesting! I'll have to try that later tonight for the Meghan/Sara affection and numbers. doubtful the story progresses any farther than that in this version.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Hahahaha, that's hilarious, give me a sec I'll find the names for the rest of the items. The mc in mc_pills stands for Mind Control, not Main Character.
daughters_panties
mc_pill
wallet
sleep_aid
beer
hammer
condom
The alchopop or whatever wasn't declared in the file I found those in for some reason, not sure where it is. I think the proper item name is in one of my previous posts in this thread
Thanks,
Is there a console command to enable sex all day?
if sex with wife, on weekend, mornings/aftenoons = no sex that night

May 31, 2017

The sequence with Meghan went back to when she first came in the room to eat lunch, but i also have additional options to suggest bra removal. Experienced with V1.25 with a save that was from V1.24 but I had advanced the relationship quite a bit on 1.25 with no issues until it randomly happened. No error screen occurred, sorry.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

The sequence with Meghan went back to when she first came in the room to eat lunch, but i also have additional options to suggest bra removal. Experienced with V1.25 with a save that was from V1.24 but I had advanced the relationship quite a bit on 1.25 with no issues until it randomly happened. No error screen occurred, sorry.
So the game just crashed with no error message?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Oh neat, so if you choose to fight the drug dealer, you can either get 5+1 affection with sara and meghan or 10+1 with Kait. Call the cops on him and you will fight, if you call him a mongoloid he knocks you out and you get the 5 sara + meghan affection as well as their phone numbers. Call them once you drive yourself home for another 1 affection each. If you swing at him Kait sees and you get 10 affection, then you can be brooding and mysterious for another 1 affection. Then add the pills anyway with inventory.add(mc_pill) (they totally fell out of his pocket as he fled the scene).
Also I have been bamboozled, do not believe the lies of the dev. I was promised beastiality and necrophilia and scoured the source files yet found none. Which is probably a good thing, that's nasty yo! :p
Yes, I haven't publicized this route because the renders aren't finished and it's really half-assed right now. There isn't much non-mc content in the game yet. I actually didn't realize that that you got the MC pills anyway til you mentioned it.

It's definitely something that will factor into the game in the future, especially "romantic" paths with the students.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yes, I haven't publicized this route because the renders aren't finished and it's really half-assed right now. There isn't much non-mc content in the game yet. I actually didn't realize that that you got the MC pills anyway til you mentioned it.

It's definitely something that will factor into the game in the future, especially "romantic" paths with the students.
are you gonna make a harem ending?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Just wondering whats whit daughters panties? any use yet?
not yet. dev just posted he is working on something by "popular demand" via his patreon. I hope that means more daughter or Meghan. I'd like to know more backstory on Meghan's social awkwardness amongst her peers as that is very slice of life.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes