Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
scared to be proven a worthless developer eh?
go hate somewhere else dude, irredeemable is one of the few devs that actually works on his game and doesn't bullshit(so far), he's actively working on the game not just milking patreonbux and releasing a picture every 2 months like 95% of the other devs.

though i gotta admit i got a little bit annoyed he went full memelord with the release names as his first release was 1.0 when it was pretty much 0 content,dick move irredeemable...dick move

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
He wrote the 1.27 is free and the downloadlink is for 1.26 I don´t know when he fix it.

Have somebody Version 1.27?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
He wrote the 1.27 is free and the downloadlink is for 1.26 I don´t know when he fix it.

Have somebody Version 1.27?
Stick with 1.26, 1.27 is bugged and retreated.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Still if someone wants 1.27 I can upload it. But like DrSmith said - might be bugged (have not tested it myself).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's for sure bugged. when i tried it a few days ago, the most glaring issue for me was that it repeated the classroom intros on Day 2. so i just went back to 1.25 which works fine for me.

ShadowXAXA

May 10, 2017
I'm not sure googling 10-year-olds is in my best interest. You go right ahead though—you might learn more than just game development.
The game is okay so far, just the faces of the girls seem off. Especially the Wife and Cheerleader. But I dunno im just a random on a forum.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
1.27 fixes one minor bug that had of yet went undiscovered, but also caused all of the intro events to repeat themselves. Womp womp. I already have a fix for this but it hasn't really been an issue. I'll have it fixed before it is an issue.

The game is okay so far, just the faces of the girls seem off. Especially the Wife and Cheerleader. But I dunno im just a random on a forum.
I like your style man. I'm a little surprised about he cheerleader but hey, you do you.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
how's the new i7 working for you irredeemable? I also noticed you have gained more patrons since 1.2x came out! well deserved and hope you continue to attract a following.

I am eagerly awaiting 1.3.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
how's the new i7 working for you irredeemable? I also noticed you have gained more patrons since 1.2x came out! well deserved and hope you continue to attract a following.

I am eagerly awaiting 1.3.
The main thing I've noticed with it so far if that the canvas renders much faster (the image, overall, does not--obviously). That's quite helpful if you're like me and you end up rerendering a million times because you just noticed 48 seconds in that the pinky minorly clipped her blouse.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Got all the achievements. Now gotta wait for the next version. GREAT GAME!

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I would be shocked if anyone has worked any harder than I have on a game like this in the first few weeks since release.
This is a very bold statement. Most developers don't give in depth looks into their work or thought processes outside of release notes and/or announcements leading up to release notes. It's good that you think you are working hard on a product you [presumably] are passionate about, but you seem very self centered, as if you are somehow better or different than the scores of other developers pushing similar products.
Singling me out makes you look completely uninformed.
In what way did he single you out? He gave his honest opinion that your game was lacking in content and that he didn't care for some of the features/design choices. As a game developer you should probably learn how to deal with criticism, even stupid criticism, with a more professional tone/manner. Particularly if you are trying to have customer relations via Patreon.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
except that "stupid criticism" that you are referring to was more an attack on his character than suggestions/improvements/glitches for the game.

the game is fairly new so there's not a lot of content but dev was getting blasted for that when that's the way it works with a new project. I myself find the game very promising aside from down of the bugs; which dev is on top of and communicates regularly.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I liked it and want to play more, but honestly I am really getting tired of just a few updates each time. I know that's how it is, and the release cycles - so I am going to just watch the fun until a good bit of content comes then will look forward to immersing myself in the joy.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes