Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Well. Let's see. I bought her phone, talked
It's because you haven't triggered her romance option yet. At the moment daughter doesn't have a non-pill route. Once you've took her shopping you'll have an option to slip a pill in her drink while she's sat at her desk. You can't build her romance at all otherwise, it'll stay locked at -10.
Oh cool! Thanks bro! That was helpful. Now. Where do I get said pill? Just don't say I can't bit that creep at school to dust...=\

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well. Let's see. I bought her phone, talked

Oh cool! Thanks bro! That was helpful. Now. Where do I get said pill? Just don't say I can't bit that creep at school to dust...=\
You can't hit that creep at school to dust. That's the only way to get the pills and progress with Kaits blackmail.

Reactions: firevoodoo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
You should dial it down a little then. You can't come on too strong at first or else you'll scare her off. Make sure to talk to her in the house everyday; she'll either be in her room or the living room and you can only talk to her once a day. Most days she'll have conversations where if you answer correctly it will positively affect her stats. Once you know all the correct answers it becomes easy to raise her stats; it's just a matter of time.

Oh and if she's in the living room and so is the wife it will affect how some conversations turn out. It's simpler to just wait until either her or the wife leave the room to talk to her in that situation. Honestly some of the three way conversations with both of them have hilarious results that I'd reccomend you view but save that for when your daughter doesn't hate you. :closedeyesmile:

And once you go shopping with her you can use the pill on her when she's in her room and ask her to show you her new clothes. This is actually the quickest way but the daily conversations help as well.
I don't have an option to ask her to show new clothes. All stats are maxed through dev console obviously. Daughter's romance, as you might know, ignores console and stays at -10 no meter what.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Damn... ...thanks for the heads up. Will have to replay from the scratch. This game kinda worth it.
I agree. Deem uses the pills as not direct mind control but more as relationship starters. You need the pill to get over the little "incest" thing with the daughter.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Isn't both needed for the bj?
Both? There are three evidence pieces for Kait. The bj says it requires three, deem says it requires 2, then deem announced it has been changed so I have no idea. The bj isnt the only reward though and the other things can all be gotten pill free. The blackmail for vote is also pill free.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This part is all pink...
You closed your eyes. I don't know why I decided to go all fruity and make it pink, seemed to fit. Maybe I was drunk. No ETA on alpha release yet. Been working all day on car animation maybe I'll have a patron preview for that ready by tonight. Tearing my hair out lost a key frame twice to a crash. Plus it's just a pain in the ass to pose, need to make more vanilla scenarios where I can just use the Rederotica premade anims like a lot of devs. :)

Don't know why I'm getting flagged by AV software. Is this happening with other Ren'Py games as well?

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
You closed your eyes. I don't know why I decided to go all fruity and make it pink, seemed to fit. Maybe I was drunk. No ETA on alpha release yet. Been working all day on car animation maybe I'll have a patron preview for that ready by tonight.

Don't know why I'm getting flagged by AV software. Is this happening with other Ren'Py games as well?
From my experience, bitdefender is a little messy when it comes to Ren'Py games man :(

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
You closed your eyes. I don't know why I decided to go all fruity and make it pink, seemed to fit. Maybe I was drunk. No ETA on alpha release yet. Been working all day on car animation maybe I'll have a patron preview for that ready by tonight. Tearing my hair out lost a key frame twice to a crash. Plus it's just a pain in the ass to pose, need to make more vanilla scenarios where I can just use the Rederotica premade anims like a lot of devs. :)

A number of games are being flagged. McAfee and Norton seem to be the worst offenders.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes