• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
We have been warning people to stay on track. Get back on track!
From now on, we are stating as fact that everyone has been warned.
Any further statement that we moderators consider to be off topic will be deleted with or without explanation.
And we do not have to explain ourselves.
I'll be a good pirate, Cap'n. I'll swab the deck right away. Please don't make me walk the plank.

Anyways Deem says the next update is gonna blow our minds. Probably blow our dicks up too.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This game is probably one of my favorites I've found, the animations are what got me, does anyone know of any other game where it's animated like this? Specifically talking about scene with the wife when you have coitus. Most other games look more like gifs when they have the sex scenes.
honestly the second best animations i have seen are from My Girlfriends Anmesia but i haven't played many that have good animations only other 1 that comes to mind is DMD

Reactions: Darkaura

!Forsaken!

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has asked this, can't you just make it an option. Like you can make her a stepdaughter if you like or not it is up to the one playing the game.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has asked this, can't you just make it an option. Like you can make her a stepdaughter if you like or not it is up to the one playing the game.
No. The agent Faerin talked to made this pretty clear.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
patreon is full of pussies...we don't want to offend any our sjw shareholders. don't worry irredeemable once you start making close to 20k dollars they'll losen the rope around your neck.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Can you at least make the dialogue fairly neutral so a mod could easily bring back the current story?
I'll just paste what I said in my update the other day:

Switching gears, one thing that occurs to me in my sleepy haze is that programs written in Ren'Py are unavoidably very easy to modify. Literally anyone could unpack the files, rewrite the game in any manner they see fit and there's absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it. Heck, maybe someone already has—it's a big internet.

Last edited:

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
so.... in other words, the developer can't be bothered working on the game.

Patreon's new rule thing is an excuse to be lazy.

BB is still there. DnD is still there and that's a total lollifest. Fuck, even MomorSister has survived and that's a .0.0.2 amateur game.

Teacher's Pets had refreshingly funny writing. Like, laugh out loud stuff. So it sucks to see the creator wandering around in a daze and doing nothing. Just make the game. Fuck Patreon. Publish it somewhere else. Back your vision, not the income you get off Patreon.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

BB is still there. DnD is still there and that's a total lollifest. Fuck, even MomorSister has survived and that's a .0.0.2 amateur game.

Teacher's Pets had refreshingly funny writing. Like, laugh out loud stuff. So it sucks to see the creator wandering around in a daze and doing nothing. Just make the game. Fuck Patreon. Publish it somewhere else. Back your vision, not the income you get off Patreon.
I'm working on the game an average of 10 hours a day or more, in some form or another. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I am being lazy.

The thing about the Patreon income is that I sort of need it to, you know, not be homeless—just small things like that.

Also, you missed the point of that post entirely. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

T

TMWSTW

You're a bit of an asshole, friend.
Plus, choosing to adhere to Patreon's rules =/= not doing any work at all. Come on.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
***snip*** Fuck, even MomorSister has survived and that's a .0.0.2 amateur game. ***snip***
Just pointing out that this game is officially abandoned by the dev.

***snip*** So it sucks to see the creator wandering around in a daze and doing nothing. ***snip***
Did we read different posts from @irredeemable? Look up the posts he made about that whole affair. He was hit hard by Patreon, tried everything to keep this game alive and succeeded. To me that's the complete opposite of 'in a daze and doing nothing'.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The two paragraphs in the Patreon post preceding the one i quoted earlier:

I'm exhausted. I've been up all day working on two things. One is an animation that may be the single greatest thing I've ever done—not because of quality so much as context. Yes, I'm still teasing that one.

The second is a project that I thought would solve most of my problems. I had a classic 'Deem wall of text email ready to send out to all of you patrons and everything. Then, with a sudden flash of clarity, I realized that it wouldn't work at all. I'll explain later. It was still worthwhile, and I'm still going to use it, but... I'll explain later. Another tease?
Maybe that gives it better context, I didn't realize it would be needed.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
I am not sure what he was reading... the message I got was; I am going to follow the rules to the letter, then walk over here and violate the ever-loving shit out of their spirit.
Something like that, of which I will not go into specifics for the off chance it harms me being able to play this game ever again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm guessing maybe Patreon's rules for adult content are mostly because their site has both adult and non adult content. IMO it would make a lot more sense for them to split the site up and have a separate adult only site that basically allows anything that's legal. Then people doing searches on Patreon couldn't find any objectionable adult content because there wouldn't be any and Adult content devs wouldn't have to conform to arbitrary rules that make no sense for an adult site.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm guessing maybe Patreon's rules for adult content are mostly because their site has both adult and non adult content. IMO it would make a lot more sense for them to split the site up and have a separate adult only site that basically allows anything that's legal. Then people doing searches on Patreon couldn't find any objectionable adult content because there wouldn't be any and Adult content devs wouldn't have to conform to arbitrary rules that make no sense for an adult site.
You're already quarantined from the search is you label yourself as adult content.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I'll just paste what I said in my update the other day:

Switching gears, one thing that occurs to me in my sleepy haze is that programs written in Ren'Py are unavoidably very easy to modify. Literally anyone could unpack the files, rewrite the game in any manner they see fit and there's absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it. Heck, maybe someone already has—it's a big internet.
Anyone here who’s good with Ren’py that knows if this is easy to do or not? Would be interesting to get the ‘original’ back this way.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe that gives it better context, I didn't realize it would be needed.
It's generally a good idea in life to never underestimate the obtuseness of others :), but Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you'd think fans of your game would have the reading skills to realize that all is well. How does someone appreciate the humor in your game but then not understand when reading your update that you've got a simple solution (and that mayyyyybe it's not a good idea to shout that solution from the rooftops)...?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes