Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Of course it's nothign special. It's literally just a website I threw together yesterday to cross post my Patreon since Wordpress is so much better at everything.
I would suggest you keep it simple like that, it has an elegance to it... maybe if you want to have some fun, sneak an Easter Egg in there somewhere, have the Narrator get on to us about messing around and making him break the 4th wall again.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Of course it's nothign special. It's literally just a website I threw together yesterday to cross post my Patreon since Wordpress is so much better at everything.
Couldn't the game be linked from the web page and uploads made through Mega, and the donations be made through patreon, without reference or links to the game itself in patreon?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Couldn't the game be linked from the web page and uploads made through Mega, and the donations be made through patreon, without reference or links to the game itself in patreon?
No, believe me, lot's of us have went through every scenario possible involving having two web presences. It doesn't work. Unless you don't get caught or they look the other way, then pretty much anything works.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah, deem wanted to post whole 50 GB, but community was pi**ed so he gave up...

Seriously - forget "just" X MB. Size doesn't matter (no puns intended)! Bigger files are just badly compressed.
That, and many games do the whole "change facial expression,head position with every line. Seems pointless to me, esepecially since it hard to find a good facial expression to begin with. If you find one you should stick with that sucker.

Reactions: vir_cotto

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, deem wanted to post whole 50 GB, but community was pi**ed so he gave up...

Seriously - forget "just" X MB. Size doesn't matter (no puns intended)! Bigger files are just badly compressed.
So it's only 200 mb because of super extra compressed yeah? That's cool then, I was worried about gameplay, 200 mb is prob 5 min of gameplay looking at most of games here.
Thanks for answer.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So it's only 200 mb because of super extra compressed yeah? That's cool then, I was worried about gameplay, 200 mb is prob 5 min of gameplay looking at most of games here.
Thanks for answer.
You've got 6 girls, 2 sex scenes (1 repeatable), 1 HJ, 1 BJ and lots of heavy petting with pets...

Reactions: paladin07

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Moreover Meghan's storyline is pretty solid at this point. I would say it's more like 800 mb in terms of typical content

Reactions: jackkane

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So there is some branching in her route?
I wouldn't draw that conclusion from my previous statement. I just meant I'm giving the player some really dumb options to choose from, like I do sometimes, and following through with them way too long.

Reactions: titit

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh, I see. That's cool for me. I can't wait to see it. Her character and storyline is pretty convincing so I'm really looking forward to it.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
I wouldn't draw that conclusion from my previous statement. I just meant I'm giving the player some really dumb options to choose from, like I do sometimes, and following through with them way too long.
When U planning finish this game. Year, month, 10 years ?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes