Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Deem you are cruel... The hype is high level at this point! Please give us new version as soon possible!:mad::mad: I am joking! Your game is super! I hope we forget this patreon problem as soon as possible and you can continue your great work with no more problems. Sorry for my english:oops: I hope it is understandable

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
launching problems here ! My pc tells me that i dont have enough ressources to open it, well my computer is an old basic laptop, but its not crysis, i also played the previous versions and it worked. If anyone can help me ! Thanks

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Deem you are cruel... The hype is high level at this point! Please give us new version as soon possible!:mad::mad: I am joking! Your game is super! I hope we forget this patreon problem as soon as possible and you can continue your great work with no more problems. Sorry for my english:oops: I hope it is understandable
your english is world's better then my french.

Reactions: paladin07

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@irredeemable Meghan is top tier design, man.
When do you release your updates usually?
Thank you!

I was releasing one every few weeks after the initial release, then I started taking longer and making larger updates so about a month between. This last update was more than a month ago but it will be quite a bit longer before it's ready for release as there was lots of drama with Patreon, causing rewrites and uncertainty (I'm sure you can read all about this elsewhere). Anyway, assuming all that is behind me, I should resume to a monthly schedule for subsequent releases.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hahaha..... I haven't spent much time (any, really) playing this game before tonight. And in the dialogs I've noticed references to The Godfather, and to Patrick Stewart on 'Extras'.

Well played, 'Deem, well played.

Reactions: titit and paladin07

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
New website with full screen image of D idling. Rendered for more than 17 hours today. Still needs a blink, but that's only like 6 frames i can paste over anywhere. I have the Patreon API Pro plugin but it can get really janky so I just turned it off for now.

Hello, I just wanted to send out a brief message to tell you that I like your new website and to wish you well in your project. I'm very sorry to learn all the difficulties you met but I hope that common sense and passion will triumph in the coming months.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Glad to see everyone pulling together behind this project cant wait to see the progression of a few character's stories, Meghan in particular Im looking forward to.

From a selfish perspective I just hope we can get a couple of titjobs in at some point, I feel all my fave games have been neglecting this great position!

Reactions: paladin07

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Does anybody have save cuz my I played few months ago and now this save is not working,
I need save from about 80-95th day
Magda - Affection around 90
- Romance around 100
- Control 60
- Corruption 0 or more

Meghan - Affection around 40
- Romance around 32
- Control 40
- Corruption 12 +/-
About 50$ and should be fine, regards.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Deem posted to Patreon that his website was hacked, wtf? Its sort of back to normal now, anyone know what it was changed to?

Reactions: jackkane

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Someone has it out for our pal and WordPress is coded with swiss cheese, so this isn't super surprising.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes