Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
just post a different angle of the toilet paper holder every day
Yeah, I would even bring back that old kinky thing from the past: toilet paper roll that faces in the wrong direction.

I know, it could raise some controversy, but that's one perversion they didn't listed yet.

Reactions: UncleVT

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, I would even bring back that old kinky thing from the past: toilet paper roll that faces in the wrong direction.

I know, it could raise some controversy, but that's one perversion they didn't listed yet.
I think the wrong facing roll is why someone has a vendetta against deem.

Robolord

Nov 6, 2017
I seem to have this error with Meghan every time concerning visiting the college, any idea whats going on? Anyone knows how to fix it? Error log below.

U

User_166761

Just used this version all the time, downloaded it yesterday.
I don't know then, I have an older version which doesn't have anything related to meg_visited_college in "1 events.rpy".

Must be something related to the new clothes she wears after the college visit.

U

User_166761

I think he went too hard with the blur. It looks like a miniature scene.

Also, she looks like Meghan? so the MC is fucking Meghan :relievedface:

T

TMWSTW

Deem already confirmed that Meghan would visit you at home. I'm curious if there'll be an excuse for the D/Wife or if they'll be out of the house for some reason.

nyalest

May 21, 2017

Haha, yah it looks like those old shows were they used car toys and small dolls to make the scenes xD

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Deem already confirmed that Meghan would visit you at home. I'm curious if there'll be an excuse for the D/Wife or if they'll be out of the house for some reason.
Haha as I said earlier in this thread, I hope the wife gets the boot and all the girls move in with the MC.....what?......we can dream no?

Reactions: titit
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes