Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Deem - I'm glad to see you've retained (most of) your sanity through these trying times.

A wise ancient Roman once said " Quid ego nam media bruma feriatum donum? Meghan auctus. Decrescebat troglodytes saevis "
As we get a much better class of person on this forum I'm sure everyone instantly recognised this quote from the 1st century philosopher Morsonius Rufus which roughly translates as "What do I want for Christmas? More Meghan and less trolling".

Or to put it another way - Deem, please hurry up with TP1.7. We're not all coping as well as you!

Reactions: paladin07

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
I just want to say, best of luck for you, @irredeemable
I won't ask when the next update or forcing you to hurry the updates...

Every creator have his/her own problem and it's the best for us to not giving him more headaches.
Some of us here are free users and some of us giving donation on Patreon.

If you guys are free users, just shut the hell up and be patient. You are not giving anything to him, so hold your horses, don't act like you spend your good money on him. I am also a free user and be patient, just accept the creator decision.

A lot of people have already asking and told to rush the updates, give it a rest already. - just saying -

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I describe the whole experience in a giant wall of text in a public post on my Patreon page:
That sucks, and I sympathise. I will say, though, while I know basically nothing about hacking/encryption etc, I think it might be an idea not to broadcast the steps you're taking to stymie this hacker. Even if he is a clueless idiot, why give him pointers?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just hope those childish idiots will give up and leave deem alone. FFS, how immature someone could be?!

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Ya know, Every time I see this, I can't help wondering if it's coincidence, or if an advertising exec is a closet Teacher's Pet fan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, look at the jacket! She kind LOOKS like Meghan to me! (Maybe it's just my mind making it look like her, so that I can have a broader faptasy of her.)

Anyway, go back to your lives, my friends.

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
I completely agree with hgamefix #3970 about rushing the Deem. I hope anyone doing so is doing it a light hearted way (as I did in my last post) and it's just a way of saying how much we love what he's doing with TP.
I think it's obvious that Deem knows what he's doing and that nothing and nobody is going to stop him producing a really top quality product which he'll only release when he's good and ready.
I'd like to finish by thanking all those who support him, both financially and with their time doing alpha testing.

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Mixael Pixael #3975. You're dead right about that Amerprise advert. When they hug at the end I was expecting them to start dancing and for the Dad to try to 'cop a feel' like the MC did in Meg's college visit.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
We'll get through this with you, Deems. We're a loyal pirate crew. We'll launch the SOB to Davy Jones' Locker.

Reactions: titit

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
@irredeemable
1&1 is a German Internet service provider headquartered in Montabaur/Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany. If everything runs according to German Internet laws, your plan will not work. But I don't know if 1&1 follows all the laws of the USA.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Mixael Pixael #3975. You're dead right about that Amerprise advert. When they hug at the end I was expecting them to start dancing and for the Dad to try to 'cop a feel' like the MC did in Meg's college visit.
In my mind, he DOES cop a feel!

BTW, I read your reply, quoted you, and started MY reply before I noticed your screen name. LOVE IT!

Reactions: Meghan's Dad

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Congrats to this post about being a Teacher who flirts with all the ladies in the "school". No female of child bearing age is safe from that MC! Hide your wives and revel in the glory of the 200 pages!! :eazyHype:
Where's me rum, you scurvy swabs! :test:

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Well, they have this shower enclosure that is big enough for two, then they both get in and some shenanigans begin to occur....OH, you mean for the achievement!

Reactions: jackkane
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes