Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you can most of them, but not daughter

but next version there will be no pills anymore, there will be no more mind control
I wonder what that will mean for early game play? Not that I was a huge fan of the pill mechanic as it added to the whole grind of the game and could be a bit unclear. Hell I didn't even realize you could seduce without it as it was pushed so heavily at the beginning.

I assume the daughter isn't going to be the daughter anymore in future releases?

U

User_166761

I assume the daughter isn't going to be the daughter anymore in future releases?
Would be funny to find out the wife cheated on him and she is not his daughter. The triggering would never end :biggrin:

Also, NTR is good.

Reactions: Ignazzio

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Well, maybe for the OFFICIAL release. I'm pretty sure some of us - I mean, a random, unknown individual - will mod it back to being the daughter. Not that it would be proper to say that it's okay, mind you. It's just that some of us - I mean, certain people - cna't leave it alone and like to have it their way. Not that I know anything about it,or nuthin'

Reactions: paladin07

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Well, maybe for the OFFICIAL release. I'm pretty sure some of us - I mean, a random, unknown individual - will mod it back to being the daughter. Not that it would be proper to say that it's okay, mind you. It's just that some of us - I mean, certain people - cna't leave it alone and like to have it their way. Not that I know anything about it,or nuthin'
I wouldn't mind if someone offers a mod that brings back the incest part although it is not the main focus of this game. I'm really looking forward to V1.7.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I wouldn't mind if someone offers a mod that brings back the incest part although it is not the main focus of this game. I'm really looking forward to V1.7.
I do love the incest part a lot. Though I love the game itself. The writing is superb and hilarious. And I can do without the incest just due to certain characters like Meg.

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
I download the Windows version which has a 256.972 kb size. I also downloaded Pyhton to open. When I open the folder there is a TP which is a Pyhton File yet it does not open. I saw a small black window with some writings on it for couple sec then it closes and nothing happens..

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I download the Windows version which has a 256.972 kb size. I also downloaded Pyhton to open. When I open the folder there is a TP which is a Pyhton File yet it does not open. I saw a small black window with some writings on it for couple sec then it closes and nothing happens..
Use Python 2.7, start Idle (Python GUI) and then file->open and open *.py files.

Although, I'm not sure why do you want to do that?

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
Use Python 2.7, start Idle (Python GUI) and then file->open and open *.py files.

Although, I'm not sure why do you want to do that?
I did it but it does not work. I don't know how to open it thats why I downloaded Phyton. Is there any other way to open it ?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
just wanna play it
You don't need Python for that. You should extract zip-file (or rar, 7z - dont know which one it is) and you'll have TP.exe in extracted folder.

If there is no EXE file, you should turn off your AV or add Teacher's Pets folder to AV's exclusion list

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes