Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

abdulellam

Jun 8, 2017
You don't need Python for that. You should extract zip-file (or rar, 7z - dont know which one it is) and you'll have TP.exe in extracted folder.

If there is no EXE file, you should turn off your AV or add Teacher's Pets folder to AV's exclusion list
What's AV ?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
aa ok, I closed it and re-unzipped the folder but I only have game lip renpy folders and memory and TP ( which is a phyton file) . I can not find TP.exe anywhere inside any of 3 folders also.
It should be in extracted folder (not in subfolders). That means your antivirus deleted it. Disable AV (it's McAffee or BitDefender, I presume?) and download again.

Reactions: LastWord666

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i tried the "console command" and i can only get the money cheat to work. the other ones (affection,corruption...) keeps giving me "file <string>..." or " attirbuteerror..." can anyone post a better version of the "console_cheat" file from page 1. (i've tried multiple version of what the file says ei; s.changecontrol50,s.changecontrol 50,s.changecontrol(50)..etc and nothing happens. (only saveeditor allowed me to change atleast Wife)

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
you forgot the = in the commands should be s.changecontrol=50. hope that helps.
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!....play add THANK YOU =100!!!
okay,seriously though thanks...i kept putting a space between ...control =50

spoke to soon. it didn't give me anymore errors but it also didn't change anything. (and yes i know that *change only works if u already unlocked it (which i think i did)...oh well back to grinding

Last edited:

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
No more pills and about daughter... It's possible that some dastardly hacker change that. Horrific thought though...
Dastardly hacker?! That's kinda harsh, man! I mean, yeah, I plan to do just that, but I'm not sure I"m dastardly hacking! Just, um, providing a much desired service to the horny fuckers in this thread. Or something like that. So, yeah.

Of course, I'd rather you call me dastardly than say I'm a bastard!

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dastardly hacker?! That's kinda harsh, man! I mean, yeah, I plan to do just that, but I'm not sure I"m dastardly hacking! Just, um, providing a much desired service to the horny fuckers in this thread. Or something like that. So, yeah.

I hope you can recognize sarcasm... ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Fake outrage is fake. No worries buddy ;)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I agree, although the BJ animation was very nice, hope irredeemable can salvage it somehow

Evrin

Oct 5, 2017
Sad day about losing the daughter route, though there was talk of making her a not-daughter.
I hope in that case she ends up a step or adopted child instead of a niece or something.

There's simply a difference between being an overly affectionate parent and a creepy uncle IMO.

Considering the Rachel route still isn't available, going so far as even losing options due to no-blackmail and the over-achiever girl who doesn't really have content, the only options left are the wife and the talk-in-classroom girl.

Oh, and the slutty teacher. But she's more of a gimme option as you can't really go wrong with her options.

Then again, without the pills, you're losing a fair amount of content for talks-in-classroom girl.

That's a lot of content to lose in a single update. I hope the developers have a plan for that.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
were not losing D, she will be "rebranded" only, but surely there will be mods to make her D again, like it was made in MotH

on the other pill content, I'm sure irredeemable will manage to put it somewhere, maybe it doesn't appear right away since some girls don't have a lot of development yet like sara, but it's bound to happen

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes