Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
U

User_286102

hiya

the console dont work
shift 0 or O it dont work

I found in the file 00console.rpy this message
  1. "With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."
config.console is true but it dont work either

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
hiya

the console dont work

1. "With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."
You have to download notepad++ and edit console.rpy with it. Then go down all the way and change enable console to true.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
hiya

the console dont work

Or just download this.

And copy and paste it in the main folder of the game. Double click on it and once it opens up select the command to enable the console and it'll do so.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
hiya

the console dont work

Not sure what version you got, but I haven't had dev mode on since 1.1 or something. Shift-o should open the console.

Reactions: BluePerson
U

User_286102

Or just download this.

And copy and paste it in the main folder of the game. Double click on it and once it opens up select the command to enable the console and it'll do so.
ty so much DarthHelmet

Not sure what version you got, but I haven't had dev mode on since 1.1 or something. Shift-o should open the console.
i ve the latest V "i think" "1.6"

the link sent by DarthHelemt give me access to the consol thank you, problem solved!!!

Reactions: Darth Helmet

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So let me ask, couldn't the game be uploaded directly to mega or another host and shared, or possibly hosted from this site? Or is it a requirement to be through patreon only?

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
So let me ask, couldn't the game be uploaded directly to mega or another host and shared, or possibly hosted from this site? Or is it a requirement to be through patreon only?
We've been through this for the last 10 pages already. Any more and the Pirate Captains(MODs) will ban us. Go read through it if you want an explanation. None of us wants to get banned discussing this again.

Reactions: Jmitchell

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
His page is accessible just fine.
Yeah, right now it is because @irredeemable fought hard to get it back and to keep his game alive. Which was time consuming and he was forced to make changes to his already existing game. So, next update will come it only takes longer than usual because of these events.

Also take a look at this thread:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
with such a big fun base you'll get through it im sure of it...cant wait to play your new content and i dont care when it comes out, im still gonna wait!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone know if you can seduce the characters even if you decide not to use the drugs?
you can most of them, but not daughter

but next version there will be no pills anymore, there will be no more mind control

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes