Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Someone have a save that I can get shower with the mother and the daughter (not at same time, course)? I'm fucking freaking out playing por almost a day with walkthrough

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Someone have a save that I can get shower with the mother and the daughter (not at same time, course)? I'm fucking freaking out playing por almost a day with walkthrough
There is a shower scene with the wife?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah. When the wife's in the shower you can peep and then shower with her. You can catch her randomly after school or on the weekends.

I ignore the wife.
Poor girl, she's a bit bitchy at first, but she needs some love too, you know.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I assume this script kiddy has a script set up watching for my domain to go online, then immediately sends a bot on it. I would hever have time to set up security, at least the way WP is installed from these websites, and I don't want to waste too much time on it. I guess I could leave in on a different host then switch when it was "secure" but that's kind of a pain in the ass, and I'm sure I'd miss some vulnerability.

I believe, after he thoroughly fucks everything up and probably injects lots of malware, then he just starts starts spamming (and i assume this is one or multiple bots) long streams of numbers and uploading/downloading large files. He 's been going all day except for hours I had the site down.

He is obviously shit as a hacker. Anyone worth a damn would have got me personally by now, he's had plenty of opportunity. So at least it's likely he's dumb enough to get caught, though unlikely he's not from Russia., unfortunately.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fucking amateurs! Send the real deal after him. :p
I wonder if he's the same idiot that tried to mess you up on patreon?

Aug 13, 2017
its likely as you say a script kiddy. relying on the bot they got their hands on to do the work. probably can't do anything beyond whats in the readme that came with the bot file (in other words its running on default settings) just don't get cocky its very likely the bot actually collected the Info you think could really screw you and the user simply doesn't know what it is. that doesn't mean they wont be instructed in what it means at some point!

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So the first guy I emailed it just blew it off and sent me a and sent me a form letter that he was putting in a ticket that it would be up to 48 hours. Like you'd think a hacker compromising one of their machines live at that very moment would be of interest, but apparently not. So that's how I reply to the guy basically, just got this email (from a different guy, obviously):

This message regards your Optimized WordPress installation on domain : irredeemable.net We've recently detected a new version of your core wordpress which is now available for upgrade. We will be automatically updating your core wordpress in 24 hours.
Recently detected? They're one of the biggest web hosts in the US and they've only recently detected that there's a new version of what is easily their most popular product?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I have downloaded the latest version, because I'm interested in that game, but I have a small problem... I'm on the first day in the evening but there is no sound. All Volumes are Up, but nothing is played? What can I do to fix that?

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Well they say "pain is beauty" though I'm not sure they had these sort of incessant and infuriating obstacles in mind ...

Stay strong, irredeemable!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have downloaded the latest version, because I'm interested in that game, but I have a small problem... I'm on the first day in the evening but there is no sound. All Volumes are Up, but nothing is played? What can I do to fix that?
I don't remember this game having sound yet...could be wrong though have played this since july.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I apologize for saying that "we've just discovered WordPress 4.9" email, or whatever it was, was a response from 1&1. That was actually just an unrelated, unsolicited email from HostGator with whom I still have an account.

That said, I got an email from 1&1 today and it gave me a weird thrill, like having your heel on some asshole's balls, contemplating just how hard you want to press down.

I describe the whole experience in a giant wall of text in a public post on my Patreon page:

Last edited:

jade

Apr 23, 2017
I apologize for saying that "we've just discovered WordPress 4.9" email, or whatever it was, was a response from 1&1. That was actually just an unrelated, unsolicited email from HostGator with whom I still have an account.

That said, I got an email from 1&1 today and it gave me a weird thrill, like having your heel on some asshole's balls, contemplating just how hard you want to press down.

I describe the whole experience in a giant wall of text in a public post on my Patreon page:
1&1 was a terrible idea, I've tried using them ended up just using a VPS from RackSpace instead, most of the customer service agents don't know what they're doing on 1&1 or just sent bot messages and never get back to you on important matters, a few of my friends use x10 or A2 Hosting for somewhat of actual human contact.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
This really sucks Deem. Here's hoping the next version coming out shows them that they can't stop you and they get bored/get a life. Hope things go better for you and am waiting for the next versions. (Can't wait to continue romancing Meg.)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes