Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

spimpolo

May 23, 2017
Thanks, man! So my main problem is Kaitlyn...
I guess I lost the chance to sell the beer and raise the corruption level, as the only option with her is always "try to blackmail" and the blowjob and tits option work, but can't get her to remove panties in class. Corruption frozen at 11...
Also can't grope Meghan's boobs. Guess I should have done that before the weekend event, right? Maybe I should start over :confused:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah if u've already done the college trip then you won't be able to grope Meghan's boobs.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
this patreon mess really fucked things up and killed momentum. I hope to see sexy teasers about what we are going to do to Meghan and D next!

Reactions: titit

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
this patreon mess really fucked things up and killed momentum. I hope to see sexy teasers about what we are going to do to Meghan and D next!
I want a SEXY Picture Of D mowing the lawn, while eating a homemade cookie. :) Darn it, I REALY need to learn Daz cause I wanna see the images in my head right now. :)

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just no. There's no excuse for changing the content. Just look at any other dev. They've simply cleaned up their public pages and had no issue afterwards.

And even if he wanted to remove sensitive content from the Patreon page altogether, a much more sensible alternative would be setting up a game site elsewhere for providing the free links. That's the most obvious solution everyone is ignoring for some reason. You don't need to post content on Patreon itself, just look at how most youtube or podcast people handle it. Changing content because of the new guidelines of what you can post on Patreon is just a kneejerk and shortsighted reaction. Patreon is not going to check every single devblog provided to see if the games they offer are or aren't in accord with their rules. They don't have a reason to, that's beyond their domain and they can't be culpabilized by anything there. If anything not bothering people who have hidden the nature of their content from the public page already shows whtat actually shutting it down is a low priority (though still worrying. I'm not saying people shouldn't seek new platforms, I'm saying that panicking and changing your game is not the right decision).

I don't get why people are talking like Patreon is forcing them to change content or get off the platform when that is clearly not what is happening, at least as far as I know. Admitedly I haven't followed the situation closely for a few weeks, but I haven't seen anyone have problems either since they just cleaned up their frontpages.
Clearly you haven't read all of @irredeemable's posts on this subject. @irredeemable was paired up with a very hard-ass trust and safety person from patreon who basically made him scrub his page clean of everything and told him that the content in the game would also be monitored. @irredeemable is doing the best he can to salvage this game while also openly worrying that a modder will devise some way to turn stepfamily back into family (oh, the horror!), The game is his livelihood and he has a family, as he said, and I understand that he has to make the cuts necessary to keep his income stream going. I don't think it's your place or mine to question that, since we're not paying his bills (I am a minor patreon). If you don't like the game after he makes the changes then don't play. But bitching about how he's destroying his own game is pointless and also untrue.

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Did dev say if the new version will be out by the end of this month or its likely mid december?
We have no estimate on the next release date, as far as I know. He has been dealing with a hacker who has hacked his off-patreon website he set up for Teacher's pets. If you go there, you will probably get a warning from your browser that your connection is not private. Unfortunatley, it appears he is still fighting that fight, but I am sure he is also trying to get his next update going. I am guessing early December might be feasible, but that is a guess.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
We have no estimate on the next release date, as far as I know. He has been dealing with a hacker who has hacked his off-patreon website he set up for Teacher's pets. If you go there, you will probably get a warning from your browser that your connection is not private. Unfortunatley, it appears he is still fighting that fight, but I am sure he is also trying to get his next update going. I am guessing early December might be feasible, but that is a guess.
I'm here with him all the way. I don't mind the wait because we know he won't disappoint us.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
And here I am thinking of what fun there could be if Over Achiever and D had a sleep over... preferably after W was away at a week long conference in Las Vegas for work.
Hmm, this could be nice.. MC brings them large plates of Chocolate Chip Cookies (tm) while they watch chick flicks. Then they give fashion show from shopping together (sexy outfits and underwear). Followed by a pillow fight in revealing lingerie, of course MC must stop the fight and give them something else to think about. :)

I like the way you make me think @ShadrachVS

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Tiny Tina RULE. :)

Reactions: paladin07

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
When this game gets its [Completed] tag us old timers are gonna be all like "you whipersnappers dont know how good you have it, in our day we shit ourselves when the main menu music started up and we didnt complain!"

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
After the bombs fell there was nothing else, just Dark Helmet, a cum streaked computer monitor, long since burned out and ??? sitting on a smoldering couch, pantomiming playing Madden 16.

smooze

Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone, im having trouble getting the game up and running. i can download it fine but when i try to extract the tp.exe or just open it nothing happens. tried winrar and everything too. anyone know anything?
What antivirus are you using right now. Make an exemption for that game.

Reactions: parachina

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Hi everyone, im having trouble getting the game up and running. i can download it fine but when i try to extract the tp.exe or just open it nothing happens. tried winrar and everything too. anyone know anything?
If you're using McAfee you'll have that problem. Make an exception for the exe.

Reactions: parachina

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
irredeemable on patreon said:

On Nov. 12th my home network was hacked. In a matter of minutes the scripts had spread throughout my entire home, bricking several devices and infecting the rest with viruses that proved to be very difficult to remove given that all of my systems were infected.
For three-four days any attempt I made to connect to the internet, even tethering by phone onto a freshly installed system, was met with a barrage of scripts to immediately sabotage any kind of system recovery.

As of today I am back online with my development environment (mostly) reinstalled and additional security measures in place. The good news is I that I lost very little in terms of meaningful assets or scenes.

I am now back online and actively working on the game. Believe me, I want 1.7 to be finished more than you do, and I'm working as hard as I can to make that happen.

I'll have more substantive updates soon, just wanted to let you know what has been going on. Thank you for your patience.

On Nov. 12th my home network was hacked. In a matter of minutes the scripts had spread throughout my entire home, bricking several devices and infecting the rest with viruses that proved to be very difficult to remove given that all of my systems were infected.
For three-four days any attempt I made to connect to the internet, even tethering by phone onto a freshly installed system, was met with a barrage of scripts to immediately sabotage any kind of system recovery.

As of today I am back online with my development environment (mostly) reinstalled and additional security measures in place. The good news is I that I lost very little in terms of meaningful assets or scenes.

I am now back online and actively working on the game. Believe me, I want 1.7 to be finished more than you do, and I'm working as hard as I can to make that happen.

I'll have more substantive updates soon, just wanted to let you know what has been going on. Thank you for your patience.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes