Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Dev said:
Shopping (at least that particular event) should be a one-time-thing. i believe i fixed it in a previous version but I'll take another look at at it.
This is the one where daughter meets Sara and befriends her, from the quote it should only happen once but I am getting it once per week. Wonder if this is related to how much money you have, I cheated at start and gave myself 5000 so maybe that's why I am getting it every week.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Dev said:

This is the one where daughter meets Sara and befriends her, from the quote it should only happen once but I am getting it once per week. Wonder if this is related to how much money you have, I cheated at start and gave myself 5000 so maybe that's why I am getting it every week.
Are you using the newest version? That definitely was a bug but I believe I fixed it. I'll check again.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug/Mistake

At the beginning when you take the wallet with 60$ he shows that you have 100$ and when you leave the room 60$. It would be nice when you fix it.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's quite buggy and doesn't have alot of content yet, other than that it's your bog-standard corrupt everything with a pussy and try to fuck them game. No main or side quests at all.
If the dev figures out how to ramp up the content and keep the bugs at bay it will be a decent release to follow.
Maybe I shouldn't respond while sleep-deprived, but...

I assume your thing is being too-cool-for-school, and I don't like to to defend my own stuff but you're just very wrong. The very first release had a "side quest." The character Anne is actually there to corrupt the player. The writing and attitude is, from the very beginning, anything but "bog-standard." What does that word even mean to you?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Bug/Mistake

At the beginning when you take the wallet with 60$ he shows that you have 100$ and when you leave the room 60$. It would be nice when you fix it.
Yes, it's a result of the tutorial screen being outdated. I'll fix it but it's not exactly on the priority list.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ah I just figured out why events that I thought were (essentially) non-repeatable are, in fact, repeatable. Blame it on me being a total Python noob when I started. I don't want to rush through it because it's a good opportunity to fix some more janky stuff on the back-end but I will get it fixed soon.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks irredeemable! looking forward to the next content release and always appreciate the updates!

I ran into a slight continuity error when you tell Meghan(under effects of drug) to remove her bra. when I get home later today I'll drop the choices and dialogue to where I thought the flow of the game felt inconsistent.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it says use this card and although there is no scene on clothes changing my daughter is now apparently my girlfriend maybe im missing something
you have to check daughters room after movie night. if she is sitting in her chair, there will be an option to sprinkle pill in her drink ( I think dev should have inserted dialogue to make daughter look away before you do this otherwise D should be wtf are you doing dad)

then you'll have the clothes changing scene w a shot at seeing some nudity.

Hope that helps. if you don't get the daughter sitting in room after movie night (you need to be able to knead her ass) try not following her to bathroom or listening in (make saves)

i can share a save if you need it later tonight

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Kirru

May 20, 2017
I got meghan with corruption 40+ but still not more than flash boobs ... is there actually another h-scene during this update ? Becoz after playing 2 hours I didnt fiound something new except shopping :/

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
The 2nd time you pill and watch the daughter changing her clothes, and then picking
"You look amazing"
This exception occurs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then if you choose the other options until "Well, you know how to make a man feel special"
This occurs

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I got meghan with corruption 40+ but still not more than flash boobs ... is there actually another h-scene during this update ? Becoz after playing 2 hours I didnt fiound something new except shopping :/
that's it for now I think. per dev more content to come. this is his 2nd update in a month so he's moving pretty fast I think.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Use the credit card to buy the clothes. Eventually you'll get a chance to mind control your daughter (when she's at her desk with the coffee cup) and she'll try the clothes on for you. Not sure about the girlfriend thing, maybe you unlocked the secret ending. :p

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
it says use this card and although there is no scene on clothes changing my daughter is now apparently my girlfriend maybe im missing something
Well, SPOILIERS:
you can have your daughter dry hump you catch her masturbating to you in the bathroom. Also see her change clothes naked. That's a lot more H than you get in most 2 week updates I'm thinking. I probably should have saved up my animations instead of coming out of the gates with a bang. I 'm holding off on working on more complex animation stuff at the moment because I'll be upgrading my video card soon.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Wow, that is strange.
The 2nd time you pill and watch the daughter changing her clothes, and then picking
"You look amazing"
This exception occurs.

Then if you choose the other options until "Well, you know how to make a man feel special"
This occurs

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So there was nothing at all new with the students?
Megs dialogue was extensively rewritten to get her a non-MC romantic plot started (try talking to her instead of MCing her). I wanted the Kait stuff in this update but, again, I want an animation for that story line so I held off. Poor Sara has been neglected thus far but she'll make it in soon.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
U

User_10739

Megs dialogue was extensively rewritten to get her a non-MC romantic plot started (try talking to her instead of MCing her). I wanted the Kait stuff in this update but, again, I want an animation for that story line so I held off. Poor Sara has been neglected thus far but she'll make it in soon.
I think I did all the romance before I switched to MC, but I thought it was basically the same dialogue from last time.
I noticed daughter control & corruption is now accruing but mother's is not.

Nonetheless I enjoyed the update.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes