Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, that is strange.

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it.
Wait sorry, I deleted all my saves and restarted on a hunch. Now there's no more exceptions. Must have something to do with remaining old saves.

Although I noticed another bug. The daughter shopping scene is supposed to happen only once I think?
It happened again on friday.

Anyway, thanks

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I think I did all the romance before I switched to MC, but I thought it was basically the same dialogue from last time.
I noticed daughter control & corruption is now accruing but mother's is not.
Yeh I guess it's a matter of most people (myself included) just fishing for the "right" answer and once they get it moving on without a second thought. I don't want to pat myself on the back too hard but I often try to make alternative dialogue choices rewarding, with jokes and references, 90% of which will probably go unread. That's why I always leave rollback on.

Funny thing, and many people probably still don't realize this, you can actually side against the drug dealer. You can fight him. You can lose and you can win, you can gain favor with Kait, Meg, or Sara. You can drive home with Sara and get Meg & Sara's phone number. Almost no one knows this because everyone just takes the MC pills (can't blame them). It was like a week after release until I got a report of an utterly gamebreaking bug that happens 100% of the time you go the non-MC route. I guess it took someone that long to play it.

Note: i don't recommend playing the non-MC route at the moment. The art is unfinished, the writing is subpar, and it's kind of pointless. But yeh, sometimes you wonder just how much of what you spend hours writing actually gets read.

M

MantisK

That one is a console command (Which I haven't figured out how to activate since 'Shift O' isn't working.

That being said if you want the utimate cheat just start the game a new and when it asks you what your credit card number is put in iddqd and it will give you 1k moneys and 100 depravity.

That will get you access to all of the available scenes within about a week.
I tried that, it glitched from 0 to 100 to 0 to 60 after picking up wallet.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I tried that, it glitched from 0 to 100 to 0 to 60 after picking up wallet.
This week's cheat code is 0073735963. The "glitch" after picking up the wallet is just a relic of an old screen shot from the tutorial. I'll fix it at some point but i can't say it's high priority since I might change things again in the future which would just require another redo of the tutorial screen.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Yeh I guess it's a matter of most people (myself included) just fishing for the "right" answer and once they get it moving on without a second thought. I don't want to pat myself on the back too hard but I often try to make alternative dialogue choices rewarding, with jokes and references, 90% of which will probably go unread. That's why I always leave rollback on.

Funny thing, and many people probably still don't realize this, you can actually side against the drug dealer. You can fight him. You can lose and you can win, you can gain favor with Kait, Meg, or Sara. You can drive home with Sara and get Meg & Sara's phone number. Almost no one knows this because everyone just takes the MC pills (can't blame them). It was like a week after release until I got a report of an utterly gamebreaking bug that happens 100% of the time you go the non-MC route. I guess it took someone that long to play it.

Note: i don't recommend playing the non-MC route at the moment. The art is unfinished, the writing is subpar, and it's kind of pointless. But yeh, sometimes you wonder just how much of what you spend hours writing actually gets read.
I actually tried the first time around to go without the drug, but I gave up after a few minutes, because I didn't see a way to make any progress. tbh. it felt like you were making fun of idiots who come into a mind-control game and don't want to use the mind-control device.

PostPost

May 4, 2017
The animation in the game is certainly not bad. But the gameplay is not entirely clear. Why do I have an episode with my daughter on the couch appear once and then disappear? How to improve relations with his wife? What scenes are generally available in the game? Tablets do not disappear after use in certain episodes, etc ...(Sorry for my English)

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Well, SPOILIERS:
you can have your daughter dry hump you catch her masturbating to you in the bathroom. Also see her change clothes naked. That's a lot more H than you get in most 2 week updates I'm thinking. I probably should have saved up my animations instead of coming out of the gates with a bang. I 'm holding off on working on more complex animation stuff at the moment because I'll be upgrading my video card soon.
how do you manage that
bother daughter and wife stats seem redundant atm and remain the same

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
how do you manage that
bother daughter and wife stats seem redundant atm and remain the same
I'm not sure what you mean. There is no brother in my game. Redundant is not the same as irrelevant, and they are/will get more and more relevant as the game progresses.

U

User_10739

Will definitely have to go down that road now :p

Since the dev is among us, I have a question, why does Anne start 20% corrupt? (I'm not complaining, just wondering?)

Reactions: derprake

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Will definitely have to go down that road now :p

Since the dev is among us, I have a question, why does Anne start 20% corrupt? (I'm not complaining, just wondering?)
Oh, it will become obvious next update :p

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Anne is going to be the id to the player's.... id? She's the best to write. Like an alcoholic woman in a midlife crisis with for some reason a pinch of vaudeville thrown in.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy
U

User_10739

Anne is going to be the id to the player's.... id? She's the best to write. Like an alcoholic woman in a midlife crisis with for some reason a pinch of vaudeville thrown in.
In that case my real life corruption is about 150.

I gotta say you are extremely active on here and it is appreciated! You are super quick to respond and most of us have nothing but constructive criticism to help you improve the game. Yes, there is the odd nasty comment but take them with a grain of salt if it is unwarranted. I have to say that you respond better than most of the devs that I patron.

Reactions: Hildebrand

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Game good but bugged, i can't interact with my inventory, the bottle of alcool for exemple °°, and i don't understand the scene in the shop with daughter for pay the 2 choices do malus °°

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes