Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
May 31, 2017
or you know, just ignore the wife and focus on the others like I do. man you guys getting way too serious.
true. I was merely making a suggestion that could turn into a secondary "dark" plot for the story. It was for the author's consideration. Its quite easy to ignore her existance.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
On the flip side, which is worse? Being drugged into submission and used as a sex slave, possibly for years, or killing someone?
Oh I think the drugging into submission and using victims as sex slaves can be written off as a part of fallible human nature on the account that it gives me a boner.
or you know, just ignore the wife and focus on the others like I do. man you guys getting way too serious.
And how am I going to marry Meghan, if I am still legaly binded to the old hag? :(

May 31, 2017
Oh I think the drugging into submission and using victims as sex slaves can be written off as a part of fallible human nature on the account that it gives me a boner.
God you're awful...ly fantastic.

And how am I going to marry Meghan, if I am still legaly binded to the old hag? :(
With one or two different ways to get rid of wife, it opens up multiple possibilities. Meghan, Kaitlyn, Anne, and Sara could be legally married to the MC. Threesome with new wife (Meghan) and daughter?

"It's gonna be huge!"

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016

Yeah, it's better to finish them consecutively, otherwise it'd be like one new dialogue per character, each update.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
The others are coming (well, non-MC romance daughter might be tricky). I'm just trying to more-or-less finish up storylines rather than spread everything so thin that nothing interesting ever happens.
yea it'll be interesting to see how you can romance you daughter without the use of MC. you already used the scenario of "saving" Meghan from bullies.

back when I was in middle school/high school there used to be this thing where you could buy "candy" or "flower" grams in advance which would be delivered to that special someone during class. obviously the popular or pretty girls got them and it sucked to not get one. perhaps daughter sees her friends getting one and doesn't get any on Valentine's or whenever. you cheer her up with flowers or candy (boss move if you just give her the same chocolate that Meghan gives you lol)

or some other scenarios where you play the hero (wife gets mad at D for whatever reason, you step in to defend her, some asshole perv tries to get in her space - you chase him off or punch him, and etc.)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
yea it'll be interesting to see how you can romance you daughter without the use of MC. you already used the scenario of "saving" Meghan from bullies.

back when I was in middle school/high school there used to be this thing where you could buy "candy" or "flower" grams in advance which would be delivered to that special someone during class. obviously the popular or pretty girls got them and it sucked to not get one. perhaps daughter sees her friends getting one and doesn't get any on Valentine's or whenever. you cheer her up with flowers or candy (boss move if you just give her the same chocolate that Meghan gives you lol)

or some other scenarios where you play the hero (wife gets mad at D for whatever reason, you step in to defend her, some asshole perv tries to get in her space - you chase him off or punch him, and etc.)
Yeah I think it's going to have a involve a serious falling out with the wife and a quest to get the daughter on your side. And probably booze. That doesn't count as MC, right?

Reactions: atlas114

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is there gonna be a path where you improve your relationship with your wife? or is she just supposed to be a bitch to you, so that you have an excuse to drug her?

Last edited:

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
I give it to the wife every night. (She's so loud and enthusiastic that I keep hoping the daughter will start spying on us - giving me the opportunity to spy on {and join} her when she runs off to "rub on off".)

Great start irredeemable. I have spent way more hours with TP than some much bigger games.

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Game cool but i don't understand for up the control and the corruption with the other characters and i don't understand the bottle of alcool that can't used...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I like the humor in this game.

I noticed one thing: "affection stats" and achievements are closed with "close" at the right bottom corner as the inventory is closed with "X" at the right top corner. Maybe for unity in UI change the inventory into "close" at the right bottom corner also?

And another thing: with the "infinity" gauntlet, eh, cheat on using mc-pills on your daughter during film night still uses up the pills.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Is there gonna be a path where you improve your relationship with your wife? or is she just supposed to be a bitch to you, so that you have an excuse to drug her?
I think dev mentioned there eventually will be more options with the wife.

personally for me I've already given up and am just focusing my time on Meghan and daughter.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I think dev mentioned there eventually will be more options with the wife.

personally for me I've already given up and am just focusing my time on Meghan and daughter.
I think people like grow to like at least Sara too as she gets into the action more. Right now she hasn't had much to do. Anne is a wild card, we'll see how people react to next update. And you will be seeing a lot of her.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks for the update! I don't know; I kind of see Sara as that annoying Type A girl that wants to be friends with everyone. I shall patiently wait to see what you have in store for her.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Echo_7

May 4, 2017
Just wanted to say that Irredeemable, you da man dawg.

I kinda want Anne to grow to be your partner in crime in terms of actually seducing the student body, at least once she's more corrupted.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes