Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
May 31, 2017
thanks for the update! I don't know; I kind of see Sara as that annoying Type A girl that wants to be friends with everyone. I shall patiently wait to see what you have in store for her.
She seems to me to be either an over-achiever or a control freak. She doesn't seem concerned with anyone except her teacher whp could help her acheive her goals in student government. being friends with MC's daughter could be a ploy for her to secure his support.

Reactions: atlas114

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just wanted to say that Irredeemable, you da man dawg.

I kinda want Anne to grow to be your partner in crime in terms of actually seducing the student body, at least once she's more corrupted.
Thanks. Honestly, I just should start Anne at like a 90 corruption.

She seems to me to be either an over-achiever or a control freak. She doesn't seem concerned with anyone except her teacher whp could help her acheive her goals in student government. being friends with MC's daughter could be a ploy for her to secure his support.
I think the daughter is too smart for that! Sara was inspired by Leslie Knope and Tracy Flick from Election, though (fun fact: if you don't enter a first or last name you end up as "Jim McAllister".) Doesn't mean you can't make her sympathetic though. Or at least wanna-fuckable.

How does one change the depravity level?
Generally just picking the asshole conversation choice or taking the asshole action. It will start to potentially be a bad thing in coming versions, by the way, as you may have no choice but to make an asshole selection if your depravity is very high.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is there gonna be a path where you improve your relationship with your wife? or is she just supposed to be a bitch to you, so that you have an excuse to drug her?
Yes I do want that to be a path (as evidenced by the addition last update) but most people seem ambivalent if not hostile to it, so it's probably not going to be a priority. You will be able to improve your relationship with her by fucking, at least, but there probably won't be any real VN-style romance/story-progression scenes coming for a while.

edit: that said, there will be at least one scene where you visit her at work. I wanted her work to be a Dr. Katz-style joke-delivery mechanism and there is at least one joke that I want to use, so I'll find some reason for the MC to visit her there.

Last edited:

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Am i stuck in a loop or something? I keep going to work, having same conversations, going home, waiting and then just go to bed...rinse and repeat. Am i at the end of this release? Nothing besides the dreams have happened so far, just curious

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Am i stuck in a loop or something? I keep going to work, having same conversations, going home, waiting and then just go to bed...rinse and repeat. Am i at the end of this release? Nothing besides the dreams have happened so far, just curious
not much content yet. should be pretty interesting over the next 3-4 updates.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Joking aside, am i at the end of the release though?
Sometimes I miss the jokes... * swing and miss!* Too funny guys.

Lets see... fun in bed with the wife. Three pretty good scenes with the daughter. Ann, Meghan, Sara and Kaitlyn at school. Did you do all that? I'm not going to spoil scenes for anyone with more info.

Did you not buy mind control pills at school? Have you been to Wallma... the Superstore?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes I miss the jokes... * swing and miss!* Too funny guys.

Lets see... fun in bed with the wife. Three pretty good scenes with the daughter. Ann, Meghan, Sara and Kaitlyn at school. Did you do all that? I'm not going to spoil scenes for anyone with more info.

Did you not buy mind control pills at school? Have you been to Wallma... the Superstore?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
That's MUCH more info... Not exactly wash rinse repeat like you said. OK, Watching TV with the daughter... toilet scene, modeling clothes, Kaitlin dream sequence. Apparently there might be an anal scene but I haven't seen it. While I'd like to see more sooner too, I have to wait like everyone else. :cool:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That's MUCH more info... Not exactly wash rinse repeat like you said. OK, Watching TV with the daughter... toilet scene, modeling clothes, Kaitlin dream sequence. Apparently there might be an anal scene but I haven't seen it. While I'd like to see more sooner too, I have to wait like everyone else. :cool:
Oh yeah forgot about the modelling clothes scene. Haven't seen a toilet on though.

May 31, 2017
Agreed. I have not seen a toilet scene. But then again, i bashed the skeevy dude's face in and have been cheating in MC pills as needed. Maybe i should go back and try the method of buying from him? What progression is there with sara? besides the initial scene where she asks for student government backing and the random occurrance of seeing her at the mall that one time, I've seen nothing.

It'd be nice if we had a stat for each of the players that let us know where we were at with them and if there was additional possible dialog.

Edit:
Enjoying this story very much by the way. It is the one I look forward to the most. More than DMD or big brother.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
nothing further with Sara in the current version per the dev. he has mentioned that more content for Sara, teacher are forthcoming in the next content update.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
nothing further with Sara in the current version per the dev. he has mentioned that more content for Sara, teacher are forthcoming in the next content update.
Sara, probably not so much this coming update. Major scenes will be Anne (I hear everyone groan, but I promise it will be fun) and Meg. Also have to throw something in for the daughter as well. Also I still want to get in the Kaitlyn stuff I've been sitting on for a few patches now. Other than that I'll see how much time I have to write vs how long it's taking to render.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So what I want to do with the daughter, not a big story this week, let her cool off a little, is to maybe have a parent-teacher day with the dad. It would also finally hit on the private school thing mentioned day one. Unfortunately the only way I can think to write a good parent-teacher day is in some kind of Woody Allen style where he gets super-offended by being assumed low-brow by these private school snobs. That's fine and all, and I'd love to write it, but I'm not sure it works with the "click to talk" first person style I've chosen. Maybe I can find a way around it, though. Any ideas?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So what I want to do with the daughter, not a big story this week, let her cool off a little, is to maybe have a parent-teacher day with the dad. It would also finally hit on the private school thing mentioned day one. Unfortunately the only way I can think to write a good parent-teacher day is in some kind of Woody Allen style where he gets super-offended by being assumed low-brow by these private school snobs. That's fine and all, and I'd love to write it, but I'm not sure it works with the "click to talk" first person style I've chosen. Maybe I can find a way around it, though. Any ideas?
Interesting idea. I think having the next major interaction with her through a Parent-Teacher conference might be cool. Rather going the WA route could you have both parents attend and super-bitch laying into him might be storyworthy. Instead of driving a wedge between the Dad and D's teachers it could make them feel sorry for him and help him in his actions with D. You know, "just between us teachers, could you help me out by keeping tabs on my daughter for me?" sortof thing.

Reactions: irredeemable
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes