Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I agree with Kasey, I really appreciate Irredeemable's (Ron) interaction here. Being able to make a comment and actually getting a response from the developer is pretty cool eh?... The rest of my comments are all over the place so please forgive me... I'm always in a rush to complete a scene. So (for example) when the daughter is modeling clothes for you and the wife interrupts... it's SO Frustrating! But that's part of the fun! I didn't get it at first, but after reading the developers comments... I understand why, and what some of his goals are. They're different from mine, but I'M not creating the game HE IS. He's doing all the work... so he decides where the story goes. *but I digress*. I also enjoy the narrators smart ass comments. The Bar Mitzvah with Anne comment was kinda random, but I'm sure we'll learn more as the game moves forward. OK... one last comment / question. Not being an artist, why does the daughter's face look so different when modeling for dad compared to when she greets you at the door when she asks to go to the mall? Is it a different angle?

That's it for now. Enjoying the game. The new scenes with the daughter are awesome and leave me wanting more. MORE Meghan Please! More Kaitlyn. Where's Sara?
Keep up the good work. Thanks

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger these three images? Or is it simply not implemented into the game yet?

View attachment 7730 View attachment 7731 View attachment 7732
Not in the game, probably never will be in present form. They were stills from an animation I was going to do (right before the wife cockblocks you) but I couldn't get it to render fast enough and kept having memory problems. Maybe I'll pick it up when I get my new card but I feel the scene works fine as is.

For the record, you weren't actually going to kiss. So it was going to be an even bigger cockblock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I agree with Kasey, I really appreciate Irredeemable's (Ron) interaction here. Being able to make a comment and actually getting a response from the developer is pretty cool eh?... The rest of my comments are all over the place so please forgive me... I'm always in a rush to complete a scene. So (for example) when the daughter is modeling clothes for you and the wife interrupts... it's SO Frustrating! But that's part of the fun! I didn't get it at first, but after reading the developers comments... I understand why, and what some of his goals are. They're different from mine, but I'M not creating the game HE IS. He's doing all the work... so he decides where the story goes. *but I digress*. I also enjoy the narrators smart ass comments. The Bar Mitzvah with Anne comment was kinda random, but I'm sure we'll learn more as the game moves forward. OK... one last comment / question. Not being an artist, why does the daughter's face look so different when modeling for dad compared to when she greets you at the door when she asks to go to the mall? Is it a different angle?

That's it for now. Enjoying the game. The new scenes with the daughter are awesome and leave me wanting more. MORE Meghan Please! More Kaitlyn. Where's Sara?
Keep up the good work. Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. Models are exactly the same between intro and clothes scene, must be a lighting issue. I prefer the intro lightning as well, I might do something about changing the lightning in the clothes scene if I get a chance. The Anne scene from from last update is being ret-conned a tiny bit (saves should still work, I'll just put the new version back in the possible event bucket).

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Great game you are making here man! i love it so much so far, You should definitely add some sleeping voyeur with the daughter. And do something with that cock blocking wife haha.. Anyhow great game! Please keep it going, it's one of my favorites so far, and i love the animations they look amazing.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
May 31, 2017
For the record, you weren't actually going to kiss. So it was going to be an even bigger cockblock.
Had an idea last night that would be pretty awesome, although perhaps a little "dark". I've been wishing there was a mechanic to divorce the wife, but then there are custody issues and it might lead to the daughter not even living with the dad except weekends maybe.

What if you could just have your wife overdose on heroin? (with a little help). Win/win, except now you're much much more corrupt.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Consol cheat:
Romance: Are that someone who have cheat this?? I have tried X.changeRomance(1), but nothing happen.....

X.changeAffection(1)
X.changeControl(1) "I only try to write in this and is worked."
X.changeCorruption(1)

Change X by:
s -> Sara
m -> Meghan
k -> Kaitlyn
a -> Anne
d -> Daughter
w -> Wife

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Had an idea last night that would be pretty awesome, although perhaps a little "dark". I've been wishing there was a mechanic to divorce the wife, but then there are custody issues and it might lead to the daughter not even living with the dad except weekends maybe.

What if you could just have your wife overdose on heroin? (with a little help). Win/win, except now you're much much more corrupt.
I have considered some pretty dark scenarios for the game, but that never that dark. Congratulations. :)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Consol cheat:
Romance: Are that someone who have cheat this?? I have tried X.changeRomance(1), but nothing happen.....

X.changeAffection(1)
X.changeControl(1) "I only try to write in this and is worked."
X.changeCorruption(1)

Change X by:
s -> Sara
m -> Meghan
k -> Kaitlyn
a -> Anne
d -> Daughter
w -> Wife
x.changeRomance() won't do anything unless the character already thinks of you romantically.

May 31, 2017
Consol cheat:
Romance: Are that someone who have cheat this?? I have tried ....
Change X by:
s -> Sara
m -> Meghan
k -> Kaitlyn
a -> Anne
d -> Daughter
w -> Wife

X.affection=100
X.romance=100
X.control=100
X.corruption=100
(100 can be any value, of course)

there's a fourth one I can't recall at the moment.
Edit: it was affection, silly me.

now if only there was a cheat to skip weekends... at least until content is added for that.

Reactions: Albr

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
a few oddities/thoughts that I hope will be addressed in future versions:

-you can go to the store during the week, but can't go during the weekend? it's not as if your wife or daughter are keeping you busy with activities

-why must your wife and daughter leave before you in the morning? perhaps an option to wake up early/sleep in? I think the option to wake up early could lead to some scenarios to boost depravity or lose affection (getting caught doing something you're not supposed to be in D's room for example)

-putting MC pill in Meghan's drink means you trick her into seeing in another direction; for scene with D in her room (before she models for you) there is an option to drop pill in her drink but no "sly" way to slip it in

only constructive suggestions, dev. i greatly enjoy your work and can't wait for the next content release!

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Change X by:
s -> Sara
m -> Meghan
k -> Kaitlyn
a -> Anne
d -> Daughter
w -> Wife

X.affection=100
X.romance=100
X.control=100
X.corruption=100
(100 can be any value, of course)

there's a fourth one I can't recall at the moment.
Edit: it was affection, silly me.

now if only there was a cheat to skip weekends... at least until content is added for that.
You should use x.changeWhatever() to change your stats. Setting them directly could potentially break your save.

May 31, 2017
You should use x.changeWhatever() to change your stats. Setting them directly could potentially break your save.
Noted. I haven't experienced that yet in any ren'py, but maybe I'm simply unaware of said break. I figured since it's a simple variable that's not inside an array, it should be fine.

edit:
look what you've done: i've avoided python for years, in favor of java and C++, and now your making me want to delve into this atrocious language (yes, i'm well aware how biased i am).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
a few oddities/thoughts that I hope will be addressed in future versions:

-you can go to the store during the week, but can't go during the weekend? it's not as if your wife or daughter are keeping you busy with activities
I honestly didn't even realize this until just now. That's insane to me. Definitely an oversight that will be corrected next update.

-why must your wife and daughter leave before you in the morning? perhaps an option to wake up early/sleep in? I think the option to wake up early could lead to some scenarios to boost depravity or lose affection (getting caught doing something you're not supposed to be in D's room for example)
I did it that was so you can have sort of an unfettered tutorial. At the time the wife and daughter were considered secondary characters anyway, though now the daughter appears to be the star. Early stuff with the daughter/wife will be introduced soon for weekend content (maybe not next update) but it might be longer before I get too adventurous with the weekday routine.

-putting MC pill in Meghan's drink means you trick her into seeing in another direction; for scene with D in her room (before she models for you) there is an option to drop pill in her drink but no "sly" way to slip it in
Another simple oversight on my part. Will be fixed.

Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
I have considered some pretty dark scenarios for the game, but that never that dark. Congratulations. :)
In a few erotic stories I've read, when the wife needed to be killed off, she just had a freak accident (like a falling piano). Maybe the MC could 'trigger it' by going to the church (preferably with Meghan) and praying to be delivered of his wife? Just saying.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Noted. I haven't experienced that yet in any ren'py, but maybe I'm simply unaware of said break. I figured since it's a simple variable that's not inside an array, it should be fine.

edit:
look what you've done: i've avoided python for years, in favor of java and C++, and now your making me want to delve into this atrocious language (yes, i'm well aware how biased i am).
Has to do with the way I handle events/actions/topics (all from the same base class). Valid events are already in memory and so it has to check a lookup table (edit: so when you do m.changeAffection(5) it actually changes a dictionary entry called something like lookup["meghan_affection"]) with the value as well as the variable itself. Otherwise, as the event was previously loaded to memory, it would be evaluating x.Affection at the time the event was loaded into memory rather than the time it's checking if the event should fire. The idea was to write it in such a way that it was very easily extensible even by someone who knew very little about programming but in retrospect that will probably never matter. In reality I should have just used closures or something instead of the convoluted "is event valid" check that I'm using now.

I would not recommend delving into Python. The indentation thing alone drives me nuts. And if you do delve into it certainly don't use my code as any kind of guide. I had literally never touched Python much less Ren'Py when I jumped into this head-first.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no problem irredeemable!

another suggestion to consider: possibility of running into students outside of school, i.e. running into Kaitlyn at the store with her mom or dad. it would be major contrast to see that she acts like a stuck up bitch at school but around her parents she is ever the obedient, conservatively dressed angel.

and I agree daughter has become the star though Meghan is a very close second!

May 31, 2017
In a few erotic stories I've read, when the wife needed to be killed off, she just had a freak accident (like a falling piano). Maybe the MC could 'trigger it' by going to the church (preferably with Meghan) and praying to be delivered of his wife? Just saying.
but ... then you wouldn't get the satisfaction of contributing to the death of RestingBitchFace (my special name for her).
The idea is, an action such as that would deeply change the MC in an irreversable way.

Edit:
this path could also unlock another trail for the MC. an investigation perhaps, or maybe Anne will guess what you did, and want your help to off her husband...

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
but ... then you wouldn't get the satisfaction of contributing to the death of RestingBitchFace (my special name for her).
The idea is, an action such as that would deeply change the MC in an irreversable way.
Sir, I will have to remind you that murder is WRONG.

edit:
On a more serious note: a straight up murder gets to be a bit too much. I know, I know, we are trying drug our pupils and family to bang them, but still.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes