Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
U

User_166761

I love this post on his community page on patreon:

We are the big meanies for pointing out that a guy made up a story about getting hacked to buy time to goof off, when this guy is at this point stealing from his patreon supporters. Perhaps this guy should redivert his anger towards the guy ripping him off..

I love how people say Ron is a 'good guy', and then you end up with ex moderators of his who find out that he lies (And still call him a 'good guy'). Nice guys can sometimes be the biggest con men...
x'D

I love how they have completely reversed cause (the dev fucking up and lying to his mod) and effect (f95 getting angry). He has been pampered way more than others on this site (see Gumdrop or DarkSilver or Lust&Passion), blaming f95 is a joke.

Also, just look how other grindy games are treated in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Yes that is true, be he was still online on his server, but never answered any messages. A few days ago he left the server completely.
So what was he doing? Must be big bad f95's fault that he can't leave his discord server to answer anybodies concerns

Reactions: User_166761

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Just close the thread and open it up again when there are signs of life, otherwise just let it die already.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, check out the reviews. Some dude with zero postings who joined feb 9th gave the game 5 stars and wants everyone to pay Deem on patreon to 'see more scenes sooner'. How sooner? 6 months? 2 years? Mr. dev, you shouldn't be making new accounts just to post here *naughty*

Reactions: griffor

anschwww

May 10, 2017
oh, sorry, my fault. that one is new. Sry.

a saw some days ago some c&p in some reviews. i thought it's this one.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I guess if he starts copying and pasting reviews then it's a bot. It's suspicious no matter if it's a bot or the dev/someone close to him though

Don't be giving money to devs who abandoned their project for 2 months with no explanation

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Shame, an Android version of thia game would have been great .. just saying as OP suggestes there won't be any phone version of this game :teary:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Could anyone tell me what the number was for the very last version before the dev was forced to change things over Patreon's new rules? And, if possible, where I could find it?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
can anyone release the alpha that supposedly had a lot of content in it and it all got scrapped? that might be the last "update" for this game.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes