Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

King7

Jun 30, 2017
Take a shower with her, then the following weekend take a shower without getting dressed and enter her room directly after the shower.
thanks bro i got it but the choice "wake her up" vanishes the next day, is there anything will happen after some days or i'm wasting my time??

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
thanks bro i got it but the choice "wake her up" vanishes the next day, is there anything will happen after some days or i'm wasting my time??
She has to think about it for a while...how long depends on how long it takes Deem to come up with another version of the game.

Reactions: King7

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I've been busy doing my own dev thing but damn, another one bites the dust? I had hoped deem would finish this, but it did stagnate for a good while so I can't really say him abandoning it is all that unexpected. I hope he pops back up though.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
So I've been busy doing my own dev thing but damn, another one bites the dust? I had hoped deem would finish this, but it did stagnate for a good while so I can't really say him abandoning it is all that unexpected. I hope he pops back up though.
If I had the cash, for 10000gp in Diamond Dust, I could try and cast True Resurrection to see if it could bring the game back, but it appears Deem got re-deemed or possibly sucked into a gemstone worth 1000gp per hit die he had.

Reactions: radacazz

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Almost 2 months have passed so... in May or June it's over.
Now more important from what date can someone pick up the game or the charaters and don't have troubles?
I think US Law says its like 40 years?

Then again... I'm pretty sure he doesn't own the assets to the girls. He probably bought them off someone else, and the game didn't have THAT much content.

You could probably remake it from scratch in a month if you tried hard enough.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think US Law says its like 40 years?

Then again... I'm pretty sure he doesn't own the assets to the girls. He probably bought them off someone else, and the game didn't have THAT much content.

You could probably remake it from scratch in a month if you tried hard enough.
Deem also stole Dotty from DMD. So how about just name the characters different names and throw in a cheap shot at Deem

You could say, steal the daughter and talk about how her dad didn't just not have sex in a year, he called her an exchange student AND abandoned her

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I mean, he didn't "steal" her. DMD just used a default Daz model with the only change being that he made her ass/tits huge.
He stole it in the same context that people are talking about when ripping Deems characters. Either way, I think it would be a great way to start a game. You meet a girl who says her dad called her a foreign exchange student and then abandoned her, and not meghan says he touched her boobs and never called her

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How do you wake up your daughter at night?
Take a shower with her, then the following weekend take a shower without getting dressed and enter her room directly after the shower. Then after that scene you can wake her up, but you can't do anything.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
K.. 'Stealing' isn't a thing in these games.. It's called a CAMEO.. DmD Daughter = Dotty, Teacher's Pets - Barbara, My Cute Cousin - and Parental Love has a small cameo of her as well

Make a game related or not, add a some scenes with another games characters or even movie characters = cameo

edit: definition #2 from just googling the word 'cameo'
a short descriptive literary sketch that neatly encapsulates someone or something.
"cameos of street life"
a small character part in a play or movie, played by a distinguished actor or a celebrity.
"he played numerous cameo roles"
synonyms: bit part, vignette
"they were willing to pay Brando millions just for a cameo"

Last edited:

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
Problem: I Can't seem to trigger the FEX shower scene and Movie night.. anyone know what's wrong?

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Deem also stole Dotty from DMD. So how about just name the characters different names and throw in a cheap shot at Deem

You could say, steal the daughter and talk about how her dad didn't just not have sex in a year, he called her an exchange student AND abandoned her
Steal is probably the wrong word in these context

It probably would be stealing to take all the current game files and work from there
It wouldn't be stealing to take basically the same assets that he didn't create and make a new game with an incredibly similar story line.

Same reason why it isn't stealing to use the model that we refer to as belonging from DMD. Since the guy who made DMD probably bought it from someone else.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
when it´s the next update going to be launched?
In case you didn't read the thread, since it's topic number one! Deem (the dev of Teacher's Pets) vanished after his last post (on patreon) of 26th February...
Since then nobody heard anything from him. He even left his own discord without answering any messages a week ago.

Looks bad for the game and will mostly bite in the dust...

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
In case you didn't read the thread, since it's topic number one! Deem (the dev of Teacher's Pets) vanished after his last post (on patreon) of 26th February...
Since then nobody heard anything from him. He even left his own discord without answering any messages a week ago.

sorry i didnt read , but thanks for the explanation ;)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

He abandoned discord over a month ago

Reactions: griffor

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Maybe some young entrepeneur will offer to buy the game from him and continue developing it. We can only hope :).

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I love this post on his community page on patreon:

Yeah I'm giving him one more month. What's a dollar to me anyways. Hope everything is alright with him. f95zone was treating him like shit.
We are the big meanies for pointing out that a guy made up a story about getting hacked to buy time to goof off, when this guy is at this point stealing from his patreon supporters. Perhaps this guy should redivert his anger towards the guy ripping him off..

I love how people say Ron is a 'good guy', and then you end up with ex moderators of his who find out that he lies (And still call him a 'good guy'). Nice guys can sometimes be the biggest con men...

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes