3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
any sex scenes with the daughter or students been a while since I played

when i play you can only do it with your co worker and wife

cortyx

Mar 17, 2018
any one for how to get dress cant find
reading all thread but long lol @ page 15 now just want to know if we can have it at this moment or not add yet or i got bug.
nice game bw

thanks

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You get the dress at the boutique. Same place you can get the shoes that don't seem to mean anything.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You get the dress at the boutique. Same place you can get the shoes that don't seem to mean anything.
The boutique is annoying to unlock (I usually spend 4-5 ingame days waiting for it to unlock after getting all the requirements met); for the shoes if you shower+undressed then goto *your* bedroom with your wife there she says something about them when you get dressed (or...should...not sure if I had to fix that for v2.0x or if it'd trigger in the base game).

cortyx

Mar 17, 2018
Hmmm i spend like 2 week ( in game after when she asked me ) and no boutique in the map yet so can be bug ? or just missed somthing thanks

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Actually art work is not copy righted if you put a disclaimer “ after so and so work” if it was you you would not see replicas of ppl work on a gift shop, but that applies to work of art, not sure about incest fan work
Once again, it's not an incest game and no matter what mental gymnastics you use, the dev owns the rights to the game and the license for the characters.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Once again, it's not an incest game and no matter what mental gymnastics you use, the dev owns the rights to the game and the license for the characters.
it WAS an incest game is the point.. and 'ownership' means little in terms of this being a pirate site..

King7

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys
can someone pls tell me how to open this choice
i'm using (full incest v1.001) patch and tried many times after i talked about everything with her also shower with her but the shower didn't finish with her when i rub her pussy so if someone can lead me to the solution i be thankful

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys
can someone pls tell me how to open this choice
i'm using (full incest v1.001) patch and tried many times after i talked about everything with her also shower with her but the shower didn't finish with her when i rub her pussy so if someone can lead me to the solution i be thankful
Have to get the HJ scene, then waking her up becomes an option. However, it's a bit like opening a door to find a brick wall on the other side.

Reactions: King7

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It depends on things like how many replies the respective threads have and such things if they're popular or not. I guess it'll be removed once it gets its abandoned label or something like this, but not just like this without reason.

Reactions: January2015
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes